trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

uh....no. the (R)s closed it down cause it looked good for them, but didn't want to take responsibility for the bad that came along with it.
Lol, then why did Obama hold an immigrant rally during the shut down. You're full of shit, Obama shut it down to veterans, and let a bunch of illegals have it.

why did palin & cruz use the vets for a PR stunt? cause they are some pretty sick self serving whores that stunt.who caught the heat from
Lol, I'll take that lame admittance that you realize I just proved you really don't know what Obama really did. He closed the memorial to veterans, then decided to rub it in their face by letting illegals use it. Of course the media didn't report it, because you had to look it up before you responded back.

lol...uh... nope. closing the memorials is part of the deal when the government shuts down. d'oh! all non essential buildings & the employees that staff them are put on hold. the rank & file worker bees not getting their paychecks & not paying their bills suffer more than those not being able to visit some marble carvings.
If your so scared about a shut down. Then tell your represenatives to give Trump the money for the wall. If you don't, shut the hell up. Because we are going to get the wall.

your mango madman said mexico was gonna pay for it.

he lied to you & while you bend over & ask for more lies, he whispers them in your ear when he takes you. & of course you will believe him again.

When Trump keeps bottlenecking caravans of ILLEGALS at the southern border, Mexico will be sorry they didn't pay towards a wall.
CHA-CHING!!!

When Trump keeps bottlenecking caravans of ILLEGALS at the southern border, Mexico will be sorry they didn't pay towards a wall.
CHA-CHING!!!

Do you really think that is gonna cause Mexico to pony up money for Trump's wall?

I don't.

Still, they gotta spend money they should be spending on their own people, on illegals.
They get a taste of what American taxpayers have been doing for decades.

You are such a heartless bastard that you don't care about the very people that got him elected in the first place. 2020 isn't that far off. I for one, think he won't make it that far. And I dread Pince much more than Trump. As of Jan, 2019, Trump can be reigned in by Congress. And it will be for only 2 years.

You only see it that way because Dem controlled media has a ring in your nose.

The people that elected him are well aware of anti-American Dim obstructionism that will only serve Trump for re-election.

I live in an area that supports Trump. But I also live in an area that will lose millions from a 2 week Government Shutdown. That money will never be gotten back. It's lost. Have a real Merry Christmas. I know a lot of people that won't be having one, you heartless bastard.

Why the fear monger? Is that what Trump haters do now? I thought that's only Republicans.

This isn't mongering. It's what happens. It's happened every time the Government gets shut down for 2 weeks in areas like I live in. It's hard cold life. And if you can't see that, you are one cold heartless bastard just like your orange buddy.

Calm your fear monger down, Gomer Pyle. We get it that you mindlessly hate Trump.

You are a cold, heartless bastard, aren't you. It doesn't matter which party does it. And they are just as cold and heartless as you are and don't really care about the people in their districts. For instance, we have 3 Representatives from this area. One Dem and two Republican. The Dem will go about middle ground while both Reps will vote party line (The Party of Trump, not GOP). One will automatically pull the T lever (the R lever doesn't exist anymore) while the other one will make noises like he's trying to make his mind up be he will eventually pull the T lever. And what is sad, the voters here will show up at the voting booth and pull the T lever by about 60% of the time (the R lever has been removed). Then when the shutdown occurs, they will blame it all on the Dems. The fact remains that the Shutdown should never have happened in the first place. It should NEVER happen but does about once every so many years. When it does, it shows that our representatives are not working for us at all and all need to be replaced lock stock and barrel. Congress has the power to override the President on this anytime they have the will but they won't. The Ts are scared shitless of one man. And One man has been given the power to shut down out government once a year if he wishes. If that's not the power of a King I don't know what is. But Trump didn't take that power, he was given that power by Congress. You say I have a hate for Trump? Not nearly as much as I have for Congress who can't do their friggin jobs which is to work for us and look out after our best interest.

Lol, then why did Obama hold an immigrant rally during the shut down. You're full of shit, Obama shut it down to veterans, and let a bunch of illegals have it.

why did palin & cruz use the vets for a PR stunt? cause they are some pretty sick self serving whores that stunt.who caught the heat from
Lol, I'll take that lame admittance that you realize I just proved you really don't know what Obama really did. He closed the memorial to veterans, then decided to rub it in their face by letting illegals use it. Of course the media didn't report it, because you had to look it up before you responded back.

lol...uh... nope. closing the memorials is part of the deal when the government shuts down. d'oh! all non essential buildings & the employees that staff them are put on hold. the rank & file worker bees not getting their paychecks & not paying their bills suffer more than those not being able to visit some marble carvings.
If your so scared about a shut down. Then tell your represenatives to give Trump the money for the wall. If you don't, shut the hell up. Because we are going to get the wall.

your mango madman said mexico was gonna pay for it.

he lied to you & while you bend over & ask for more lies, he whispers them in your ear when he takes you. & of course you will believe him again.
I don't care who pays for the wall as long as it gets done. But I'm still waiting to save $2400 a year on my health insurance. Which is at an all time high. Thanks Obama, the first president that got awarded the lie of the year.

Forum List

Back