Trump says he may not defend NATO nations against Russian agression

Yeah Putin's going to invade the West any day now

You must be living under a rock. He has invaded several old Soviet Bloc countries. Donnie is talking about NOT DEFENDING countries in Europe that are in NATO.

In interview, Trump breaks sharply with U.S. foreign policy tradition - CNNPolitics.com

Is this guy for real? Maybe he is a plant by Poooootin? Truman and Reagan are turning over in their graves. He is going to lose so HUUUUUGE in November. He cannot even get the Republicans to vote for him.

At least he will go away...
What if there no aggression? Only brainwashed morons like you can't understand.

Bryan MacDonald is an Irish journalist:
The main reason is because there is very little profit in combating the, self-styled, ISIS. And NATO is primarily a money racket which provides a lot of influential people with a very comfortable lifestyle, flying around the globe on private jets and generating well-paid jobs, both directly and via the think-tank circuit.

Let’s be clear here. You don’t require submarines or nuclear weapons to engage ISIs, but you would in a putative conflict with Russia. It desires to use Moscow as a convenient bogeyman in order to maintain US defense spending, which grew 9 percent annually from 2000-2009 during the “war on terror.”
Why has NATO chosen Russia as its enemy instead of ISIS?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Russian President Vladimir Putinmade the point that NATO needs a foreign enemy otherwise there would be no reason for its existence.

_ In his speech on April 27, 2016 Trump was critical of NATO, in which only four of the 28 countries, besides the U.S., are spending the minimum required 2% of GDP on defense.

More important, Trump called for the upgrading of NATO’s outdated mission and structure, stemming from the Cold War, which was designed to meet the threat from the Soviet Union that doesn’t exist anymore. That objective is obsolete. Together with Russia, NATO, he argued should confront shared challenges, especially migration and Islamic terrorism. NATO should be changed to fight terrorism.
Articles: Putin and Trump on NATO

Last edited:
You were warned that he was a lose cannon. This statement alone sets Hillary up with a campaign ad that will kill Donnie in November. Just incredible!

Donnie Trump....the Gift that Keeps on Giving!

I am amazed at how man asinine remarks that Donnie has made....and there is a long way to November! He should come up with some real zingers before he loses!

I am amazed at how man asinine remarks that Donnie has made....and there is a long way to November! He should come up with some real zingers before he loses!
Yep...but Cankles is GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!

Donnie Trump....the Gift that Keeps on Giving!
Trump keeps going, and the morons like you keep screaming.
I love Bernie!

"When you voted for the war in Iraq, the most disastrous foreign policy blunder in the history of America, you might want to question your qualifications. When you voted for trade agreements that cost millions of Americans decent paying jobs, and the American people might want to wonder about your qualifications. When you're spending an enormous amount of time raising money for your super PAC from some of the wealthiest people in this country, and from some of the most outrageous special interests ... Are you qualified to be president of the United States when you're raising millions of dollars from Wall Street whose greed and recklessness helped destroy our economy?"

Saying such a thing for public consumption is not real bright. It's like posting a sign, "No guns on this property" on your lawn. But then, the Trump/Putin buddyfest is well known, so I'm sure Putin appreciates this go-ahead from a Presidential candidate should the mood take him to expand.

Saying such a thing for public consumption is not real bright. It's like posting a sign, "No guns on this property" on your lawn. But then, the Trump/Putin buddyfest is well known, so I'm sure Putin appreciates this go-ahead from a Presidential candidate should the mood take him to expand.
You clearly are uninformed and maybe a warmonger like Cankles.

You might want to get informed before posting. What NATO, Obama, and Hillary have done to Russia is a provocation that could lead to WWIII....but your media sources don't inform you, so you are clueless.

You might want to get informed before posting. What NATO, Obama, and Hillary have done to Russia is a provocation that could lead to WWIII....but your media sources don't inform you, so you are clueless.
Gipper, you know that old saying about lighting a candle in the darkness. Instead of bemoaning my ignorance, why don't you take the opportunity to inform me about the NATO, Obama and Hillary provocation of Russia that the media has squelched.

Shit like this is what trump popular.
People are TIRED of being fucking war mongers!

Gipper, you know that old saying about lighting a candle in the darkness. Instead of bemoaning my ignorance, why don't you take the opportunity to inform me about the NATO, Obama and Hillary provocation of Russia that the media has squelched.
Oh well...I have done it multiple times in other threads. I tire quickly when having to repeat myself....but here goes...

Bubba promised Russia not to expand NATO into E. Europe, after the fall of the USSR. Then promptly broke that promise. NATO is placing troops and armaments throughout E Europe right up to Russia's border and regularly perform war games there...a provocation. Obama's people instigated a coup in Ukraine, then falsely blamed Russia for the violence that erupted. Big Ears claimed Russia shot down the civilian jetliner over Ukraine, but NEVER provided proof...but still imposed economic sanctions on Russia, a clear act of war.

There is much more, but chew on that for awhile, if you are capable.

Forum List

Back