Trump Says He Has 600 Million To Spend And Would Go After Obama's Eligibility

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Got to love Donald Trump. He doesn't buy Obama's story either. He said he would spend up to 600 million of his own money to go after the presidency as well as question Obama's eligibility. I believe him. Trump knows he would be a juggernaut because no one can pay him off to be quite. He wouldn't let nothing stand in his way going after Obama's eligibility. He has a lot at stake with corporate taxes, liquid assets and real estate ventures and Obama is a thorn in his side. Yea, I can see it happening. He already says he likes Palin and praised her on two talk radio shows the other night. What I see is him going through the primarys and hammering Obama on his eligibility just to cause more doubt, bring media attention to himself, putting eligibility ads out to destroy Obama and then drop out paving the way for Palin. The man is smart. I do not believe Trump would proclaim himself a "birther" just to cater to so called "birthers". Something else is at play here, and I would not discard the possibility Trump already knows something we don't. He can certainly afford to hire an army of investigators and hire the best constitutional scholars.

In a interview with Donald Trump on ABC this morning... reporter asked Trump if he's considering running for the White House, he said yes, and "I'd put up $600mln of my own money, assuming I'm doing well".

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to love Donald Trump. He doesn't buy Obama's story either. He said he would spend up to 600 million of his own money to go after the presidency as well as question Obama's eligibility. I believe him. Trump knows he would be a juggernaut because no one can pay him off to be quite. He wouldn't let nothing stand in his way going after Obama's eligibility. He has a lot at stake with corporate taxes, liquid assets and real estate ventures and Obama is a thorn in his side. Yea, I can see it happening. He already says he likes Palin and praised her on two talk radio shows the other night. What I see is him going through the primarys and hammering Obama on his eligibility just to cause more doubt, bring media attention to himself, putting eligibility ads out to destroy Obama and then drop out paving the way for Palin. The man is smart. I do not believe Trump would proclaim himself a "birther" just to cater to so called "birthers". Something else is at play here, and I would not discard the possibility Trump already knows something we don't. He can certainly afford to hire an army of investigators and hire the best constitutional scholars.

In a interview with Donald Trump on ABC this morning... reporter asked Trump if he's considering running for the White House, he said yes, and "I'd put up $600mln of my own money, assuming I'm doing well".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9ADssjVfK4&feature=player_embedded

No. No we don't 'got to'. But you go right ahead. :lol::lol::lol:

Trump is a bankruptcy King. Multiple times.

I don't think he is anything but entertainment, I think further questioning of Obama's birth certificate just casts the questioners in a bad light, and allowing Trump to run as a Republican is just inviting a Carnival Sideshow into the RNC.

They say no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people (hell, Obama's 2008 fall campaign was nothing but promising people more free money from the government), but then you may as well make Snooki VP.

Aren't there some principled people to make a stand?

• Banned

I don't think he is anything but entertainment, I think further questioning of Obama's birth certificate just casts the questioners in a bad light, and allowing Trump to run as a Republican is just inviting a Carnival Sideshow into the RNC.

They say no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people (hell, Obama's 2008 fall campaign was nothing but promising people more free money from the government), but then you may as well make Snooki VP.

Yea he has filed bankruptcy to better himself. I imagine he would know what corners to cut to make the US run a more efficient government like Palin did up in Alaska. That is why she was the most popular governor at the time she was in office.

• Banned
Could you imagine a presidential debate between Obama and Trump on economics and trade?

Could you imagine a presidential debate between Obama and Trump on economics and trade?

It wouldn't last long.

Question #1) Donald Trump, how many times have you been forced to file for banckruptcy?

President Obama, how many times have you been forced to file for banckruptcy?

End of debate.

Uh...excuse me....But Trump used his knowledge of finance and law to use bankruptcy as a way to expand.

Dont know if I agree with his tactics.......but just like you folks didnt care about Obama's associations, why should I care about Trumps actions?

Uh...excuse me....But Trump used his knowledge of finance and law to use bankruptcy as a way to expand.

Dont know if I agree with his tactics.......but just like you folks didnt care about Obama's associations, why should I care about Trumps actions?

So.....you WANT a guy who has proven on multiple occasions thet he can't run a business to run our Government's business? REALLY? There are no do-overs in the real world.

I love that USAR simply sees someone join the birther movement and that's enough to get a ringing endorsement. Talk about a simpleton.

Trump used his daddy's money to build, which I have no problem with. And used our laws to shield himself while bankrupting multiple companies... leaving his creditors in dire straits.

Don't you think, at some point, we have to say... so you want to be president so you can avoid environmental impact studies and taxes... but want to kill teacher's unions and education?

Really? We're kind of getting lost in the flood, here.

I honestly didn't think there could be a better opponent for Obama than Caribou Barbie, but it looks like USArmyRetarded has found one. Where do I donate to get him on the ballot?

Why are embarrassed and/or ashamed to be an Obama supporter?

So.....you WANT a guy who has proven on multiple occasions thet he can't run a business to run our Government's business? REALLY? There are no do-overs in the real world.

People in the know are quite aware as to why he filed bankruptcy. He did not do it becuase his business was failing. He did it becuase it allowed his business to grow.
I fear you do not know enoiugh about commercial real estate to engage in this debate with me.

People in the know are quite aware as to why he filed bankruptcy. He did not do it becuase his business was failing. He did it becuase it allowed his business to grow.
I fear you do not know enoiugh about commercial real estate to engage in this debate with me.

Your "positive" comments concerning how "the Donald" gamed our capitalistic environment for personal gain, all the while shrugging his shoulders at the little people he left in his wake is all I needed to know. Thank you.

Trump used his daddy's money to build, which I have no problem with. And used our laws to shield himself while bankrupting multiple companies... leaving his creditors in dire straits.

Don't you think, at some point, we have to say... so you want to be president so you can avoid environmental impact studies and taxes... but want to kill teacher's unions and education?

Really? We're kind of getting lost in the flood, here.

Obviosuly you do have an issue that he used his fathers small amount of money to build a multi billion dollar empire...or you would not have siad it the way you said it...

But that aside...

Yes, he left his creditors in dire straights. Thus why I said I did not appreciate his tactics. But he did it so he can build his portfolio.....and to be quite frank, in todays world, having that kind of chutzpah may be what we need to compete with countries like China.

Avoid environmental impact studies and taxes? I was not aware that the election of a President means the dismantling of our legislative branch.

Kill teachers unions? I have my personal beef with the way they behave so I have no issue with it.

Kill education?

Take a look and see how UFSD's do compared to union districts...then get back to me.

Your "positive" comments concerning how "the Donald" gamed our capitalistic environment for personal gain, all the while shrugging his shoulders at the little people he left in his wake is all I needed to know. Thank you.

Sure...ignore my earlier statement where I said I do not agree with his tactics.
Typical of your childish sarcastic posting.

It wouldn't last long.

End of debate.

Answer:

Uh, I've never owned a business nor held a real job, so no I have never been forced to file for bankruptcy!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back