Trump says he can shoot someone and people will still vote for him

I just can't believe what I am seeing with this campaign. Hillary Clinton CLEARLY outclasses and outqualifies Trump in all respects. She speaks clearly, rationally and civilly. She states her goals and how she expects to achieve them. She is presidential.

Trump, on the other hand, demonstrates NONE of the qualities that Hillary does. He is crude, bigoted, egotistic, arrogant, uninformed and a liar. He is simply annoying, in all respects. He is clearly not the type of person we should have as our President. Hillary Clinton is a lady. Trump is not a gentleman. He is a blustering jerk who offends others almost every time he opens his mouth. In short, he is a loutish boor who obviously thinks only of himself.

How ANYONE can even come close to considering him for our highest office is beyond me.

Well, glad you got that drivel off your chest...:laugh:

If I wasn't causing trouble elsewhere, I'd love to pick on you...:popcorn:

Yeah, he said that. What if it was Hillary? We would be rid of both of these dillweeds, and I might actually believe in god again.

Yeah, he said that. What if it was Hillary? We would be rid of both of these dillweeds, and I might actually believe in god again.

When the going gets tough most people do...

13620802_1427778947237747_3906312417855896803_n.jpg

This may be true but...

Hillary can allow secure emails to be hacked by foreign powers and her supporters would still vote for her.

Hillary can allow Americans to die in benghazi and her voters will still vote for her

At least with Trump we knew he wasn't serious with that but Hillary has actually did those things and she still has people who would vote for her. Total hypocrisy!

Hillary Clinton did not allow anyone to die in Benghazi.

This may be true but...

Hillary can allow secure emails to be hacked by foreign powers and her supporters would still vote for her.

Hillary can allow Americans to die in benghazi and her voters will still vote for her

At least with Trump we knew he wasn't serious with that but Hillary has actually did those things and she still has people who would vote for her. Total hypocrisy!

She has a LOT of people who are going to vote for her, bucko. Check with me in November.

Yes, she does. The question is why? She is a PROVEN liar, she has compromised US security, policies that she implemented have led to the creation of ISIS and their now worldwide campaign against the western philosophy's. So, once again, why?
Hillary would not be doing as well if the alternative were not so terrifying. We know what to expect with Hillary but Trump is a flaming bag of something lying on America's doorstep. No one can say with any certainty what he will do, not even him.

That is absolutely true. But we KNOW that hilary will sell this country out in a New York minute if it profits her. We KNOW this.

Forum List

Back