Trump saving the Planet

`
"Overall declines predate the presidency of Trump, who took office in January 2017. Since 2011, when facilities first started sending data to the federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, emissions from non-oil sectors have declined by 15.1 percent. For seven years, that EPA program has collected annual emissions information from roughly 8,000 industrial facilities across 41 sectors of the economy.

The U.S., now the world’s second-largest greenhouse gas emitter behind China, led the world in reducing emissions last year, according to the International Energy Agency. It marked the third consecutive annual reduction for the U.S., which the energy agency attributed to utilities switching from coal to gas, dropping demand for electricity and climbing renewable power."

- Trump EPA Draws Scorn for Touting Lower Greenhouse-Gas Emissions -
`

Do you realize that the main cause of the emission decline is economic?

When it became clear the decades long off shore and federal land oil/gas extraction shut down by the Democrats under Obama and the then controlled Congress were going to continue, they increased their exploration and development on STATE land for oil/gas. The huge increase in NG supply from the STATES made it cheaper than Coal, with naturally lower CO2 emissions took a larger share of the energy market at the expense of Coal.

It wasn't Obama or the Democrats that made it happen, it was the STATES who let it happen on their land that was a major factor for emission decline.

Last edited:
South Australia goes dark on regular basis and their rates are thru the roof as they are in all the green capital's, Germany, UK, SPAIN....THAnks for playing

As I stated before, the air and water will be cleaner when he leaves office.
EPA cheers decline in U.S. greenhouse-gas emissions under Trump administration
The Environmental Protection Agency announced Wednesday that U.S. greenhouse gas emissions dropped by 2.7 percent last year, the first year of the Trump presidency, even as the administration slashed environmental regulations and global emissions continued to climb.

“Thanks to President Trump’s regulatory reform agenda, the economy is booming, energy production is surging and we are reducing greenhouse gas emissions from major industrial sources,” said Andrew Wheeler, acting administrator of the EPA.
What specifically has Trump done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
Must have done something...I was assured we were all doomed
Did we decide what he did yet or did the OP have a logical fallacy of assuming something that has happened during Trump's reign is Trump's fault.

Consider I know a woman who had a kid this year. It is (almost certainly lol) not Trump's fault.
What he is doing...….try to keep up....now about your Paris hypocrites …..embarrassed by their lies and failures yet

So what Trump policies helped again?

My state, MN has jumped on green bandwagon. Rates are going up fast...... oooooops

Do you realize that the main cause of the emission decline is economic?When it became clear the decades long off shore and federal land oil/gas extraction shut down by the Democrats under Obama and the then controlled Congress were going to continue, they increased their exploration and development on STATE land for oil/gas. The huge increase in NG supply from the STATES made it cheaper than Coal, with naturally lower CO2 emissions took a larger share of the energy market at the expense of Coal.It wasn't Obama or the Democrats that made it happen, it was the STATES who let it happen on their land that was a major factor for emission decline.
`
Do you realize I was commenting in the news article I posted and you did not read, it stated: "Overall declines predate the presidency of Trump, who took office in January 2017. Since 2011, when facilities first started sending data to the federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, emissions from non-oil sectors have declined by 15.1 percent. For seven years, that EPA program has collected annual emissions information from roughly 8,000 industrial facilities across 41 sectors of the economy.

The U.S., now the world’s second-largest greenhouse gas emitter behind China, led the world in reducing emissions last year, according to the International Energy Agency. It marked the third consecutive annual reduction for the U.S., which the energy agency attributed to utilities switching from coal to gas, dropping demand for electricity and climbing renewable power."

South Australia goes dark on regular basis and their rates are thru the roof as they are in all the green capital's, Germany, UK, SPAIN....THAnks for playing
Yes, you are correct. Up until recently, they have had no renewable generation, just coal fired plants. However, the Tesla gridscale battery is changing that, and the virtual power plant can change that even more, and save the homeowner more than a third in their power bill. Do you practice at being stupid?

Yes, you are correct. Up until recently, they have had no renewable generation, just coal fired plants. However, the Tesla gridscale battery is changing that, and the virtual power plant can change that even more, and save the homeowner more than a third in their power bill. Do you practice at being stupid?
No it was the renewables failing without proper backup

Graphs are pretty but reality doesn't match ...wherever green goes huge rate increases follow.

Now what the fuck are you talking about? You dumb ass, it has been coal that failed and the Tesla battery that saved South Australias ass when that occurred.

Giant Tesla battery 'saves millions and cuts outage emissions to zero'

Tesla’s enormous battery in South Australia has led to a massive drop in the costs of backing up the region’s power supply, potentially saving local people millions of dollars.

New figures presented at Australian Energy Week suggested the new system, which is powered by wind turbines, has reduced the price of expensive power outages by 90 per cent.

The battery was installed as a backup power supply towards the end of 2017, and has already exceeded expectations.

Why don't you bother to do the slightest research before you flap yap and prove your ignorance?

What specifically has Trump done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
Must have done something...I was assured we were all doomed
Did we decide what he did yet or did the OP have a logical fallacy of assuming something that has happened during Trump's reign is Trump's fault.

Consider I know a woman who had a kid this year. It is (almost certainly lol) not Trump's fault.
What he is doing...….try to keep up....now about your Paris hypocrites …..embarrassed by their lies and failures yet
Are you embarrassed by your ignorance yet?

I feel your pain. All lib talking points on energy and the environment melting away as truth is revealed. We don't have to tax poor and middle class to death with artificially high energy rates nor do we need to totally rebuild grid with "renewables".

It's all fake.....this whole low cost ruse. They know it too..... but when is the last time you bumped into a progressive who has any integrity? It's all fake all the time because that's what it has to be.

Costs don't matter to these people.... they conveniently leave out all kinds of costs associated with solar and wind, ie: the building of transmission lines which are astronomical in cost. The idiot German people learn the hard way when they started getting their electricity bill several years ago. Doesn't matter to progressives..... these people navigate their life in a bubble.

How do we know?

Because every reputable energy agency that makes projections, like the EIA, predicts fossil fuels will dominate the energy landscape for the rest of the century. Doy.... and of course it is all about costs because governments don't want to pay through the nose for renewable energy.

Nobody should take my word for it however..... go check the Obama EIA report released in early 2017. I'm sick and tired of posting it up.:2up:

Last edited:
Do you realize that the main cause of the emission decline is economic?When it became clear the decades long off shore and federal land oil/gas extraction shut down by the Democrats under Obama and the then controlled Congress were going to continue, they increased their exploration and development on STATE land for oil/gas. The huge increase in NG supply from the STATES made it cheaper than Coal, with naturally lower CO2 emissions took a larger share of the energy market at the expense of Coal.It wasn't Obama or the Democrats that made it happen, it was the STATES who let it happen on their land that was a major factor for emission decline.
`
Do you realize I was commenting in the news article I posted and you did not read, it stated: "Overall declines predate the presidency of Trump, who took office in January 2017. Since 2011, when facilities first started sending data to the federal Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program, emissions from non-oil sectors have declined by 15.1 percent. For seven years, that EPA program has collected annual emissions information from roughly 8,000 industrial facilities across 41 sectors of the economy.

Ha ha, I read that already, which doesn't contradict what I wrote at all. I didn't support Trump because the declines started well before Trump became President, but Obama didn't do much to create the Oil/Gas boom because as I pointed out, it was mostly on STATE owned land is where this occurred in, while Obama continued the offshore drilling bans that were put in place by previous presidents. That is where most of the NG increase came from that started the change over from Coal to NG because it was CHEAPER!

From YOUR link you left out:

"The EPA said power plant emissions in 2017 were down 4.5 percent compared with 2016 and 19.7 percent from 2011. That reduction reflects a broader transformation in the power sector, as utilities increasingly shut down coal plants and switch to natural gas, which produces about half as many greenhouse gas emissions when burned to generate electricity."

Economics played a significant factor in decline in Coal production and increase in NG production.

Last edited:
South Australia has had some of the most extreme temperatures on the Australian continent. And they have no hydro. So, their major source is coal, not solar or wind. And that is the reason that their costs are so high.

Fake

Progressives never have understood the laws of supply and demand....never felt the need to because the solution to them is government. Ghey.

Ten years ago Australia closed lots of coal plants!

Higher energy prices are here to stay – here's what we can do about it

Five years later, prices doubled for Australian consumers just like Obama said in 2008, "under my plan....prices will necessarily skyrocket!". Progressives lie about the true costs of renewables....which Australians, Germans and Spainiards found out the hard way when they started opening their electric bills.

Fucking...........duh :hello77:

On solar costs >>

The ACCC says your energy bills are too high. Here's how it thinks prices can be slashed - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Much fakeness built in.....have to do a little bit of research and trust me, if you have even half a brain, you get it almost immediately.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back