Trump same as every president since LBJ,kissing war mongrel Israels ass.

From Hollow Hollie's link

In its putative stage, the organization – not yet called Hamas – fed off the Israeli military establishment, which funded Islamic associations in Gaza in an effort to counterbalance Fatah. On the day they decided to cut ties with Israel and seek funding elsewhere, their phenomenal wealth started growing”.

I had hopes that he would be our first REAL president since JFK to stand up to Israel but same as every president since LBJ,he is just an ass kisser of Israel and there to do their bidding for them. No surprise,I exposed his zionists ties to them before he got elected but i still held out hope he was different than Bush and Obama. Not the case though.:mad:

Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees

satanichand.jpg
Nice Selfie any other snippits from that web site?
Oh here's one.
Donations to FIDF are tax deductible as the organization is registered with the U.S. Treasury as a 501(c)3 educational and charitable non-profit foundation. One might well ask how it is possible that the American taxpayer should subsidize a foreign military organization that is regularly accused of war crimes in its ongoing brutal and genocidal occupation of the Palestinian West Bank and East Jerusalem? One might also wonder how an organization that continues a military occupation in opposition to multiple United Nations resolutions that have been endorsed by Washington gets any kind of tax break at all? And finally, one might reasonably ask why an organization that already gets in excess of $3.8 billion annually directly from the U.S. Treasury needs more money to allegedly provide creature comforts for its soldiers?

The answer to all of the above would be that Jewish power in the United States makes it happen.
ISRAEL ROGUE STATE NEWS

...Hah? First you claim that Israel is a "colony" (without mentioning which country it is a colony of) and now you're claiming that this colony has colonized the US?! Ya gotta love the insanity!
These pro-Palestinian twits run around in ever-diminishing circles until finally they disappear up their own arseholes...

==================================================

None of this $hit makes the slightest difference...

The Jews have won...

The Muslim-Arabs of so-called 'Palestine' have lost...

The United States will continue to have Israel's back for generations to come...

Time for the Muzzies to pack their bags and leave.

I had hopes that he would be our first REAL president since JFK to stand up to Israel but same as every president since LBJ,he is just an ass kisser of Israel and there to do their bidding for them. No surprise,I exposed his zionists ties to them before he got elected but i still held out hope he was different than Bush and Obama. Not the case though.:mad:

Celebrities criticize Trump cuts to Palestinian refugees

It's stupid to continue "enabling" these "refugees" for 70 years now. Didn't Tom Petty sing, "You don't have to live like a Refugee"? I mean, it's three-quarters of a century already! My parents were refugees from WW2--for about 5 years or so, until my dad got a job and built himself up. Israel absorbed 850,000 Jewish refugees from Arab countries and not one of them is left. The U.S. should've cut aid to them long ago. (BTW, the U.S. should cut aid to Israel too.)
Silly of you FEY because are you not one of the biggest proponents of YOUR REFUGEES RETURNING AFTER 2000 years,come on Forever,you are not a bad bloke but you cannot have it both ways,steve with respect

Forum List

Back