Trump said he might have to close Mosques :D

Come on protectionist, tell me why Acts 5:29 doesn't mean Christianity holds God's laws above those of man
Christianity is a religion (separate from man's political system) Islam is a political ideology, with the goal of replacing the current political system (Ex. the Muslim Brohterhood's Explanatory Memorandum)
that's your opinion, and the opinion is irrelevant. you were claiming that islam supremacist in that the followers believe god's laws to be above man's. i've shown you that christians believe the same thing.

why do you think then that islam somehow violates your bizarre interpretation of the supremacy clause but christianity does not?

also political speech is protected by the first amendment - even speech that calls for changes to or even replacement of the constitution
Didn't read your post.

All I'm interested in now is THIS >> Dog Reunited With Owners - Was Lost 2.5 Years | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
So you can't answer, can you?

Acts 5:29. Destroys your argument. I guess you'll just have to invent more bullshit to rationalize your desired persecution of muslims

Some of you may be interested in this....

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!

France just closed 3 mosques. Good going, France.

Four separate studies of American mosques revealed that about eighty percent of them provide extremist literature and occasionally feature extremist preachers. That doesn’t mean that every American mosque is a hotbed of jihad-terror, but it is most certainly a red flag. There should be an immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.

France Closes 3 Mosques to Combat Jihad Terror and Recruitment | Pamela Geller

Acts 5:29
Mean nothing. Christianity isn't politically supremacist. Islam is . That's why it's unconstitutional and illegal. Ho hum.
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Seems pretty obvious that the verse means god's laws are above man's. Why is that ok for christians and not muslims?

Seems pretty obvious that the verse means god's laws are above man's. Why is that ok for christians and not muslims?
You asked me that before, and I've answered it twice already. Please don't dumb down the thread.

You asked me that before, and I've answered it twice already. Please don't dumb down the thread.
No, you keep ducking the question. Clearly Acts 5:29 expresses political supremacy. If we lived in a world where your batshit crazy interpretation of the supremacy clause held water that would make Christianity illegal.

How do you reconcile that? Simply saying that islam is different isn't a real answer

No, you keep ducking the question. Clearly Acts 5:29 expresses political supremacy. If we lived in a world where your batshit crazy interpretation of the supremacy clause held water that would make Christianity illegal.

How do you reconcile that? Simply saying that islam is different isn't a real answer
Christianity isn't supremacist. Islam is. Everyone knows it. Stop talking stupid. :laugh:

Christianity isn't supremacist. Islam is. Everyone knows it. Stop talking stupid. :laugh:
if christianity doesn't hold god's laws above man's how do you explain acts 5:29?

Forum List

Back