Trump Said He May Testify -- Libs Are Totally Panicking

What could he possibly gain by testifying? Just doing so gives credence to this, a process that many Americans have rejected already. He has nothing to gain, much to lose, especially politically.

You can be the most innocent man on the planet and someone can always paint you differently.
Is that what you said when Hillary was asked to testify for like 8 or 9 different Benghazi hearings??

What do you think would happen if Trump testified in front of Congress, under oath for 10 hrs?? If Hillary could do it, why can't Trump??

First, Americans died in that incident, including an ambassador. The first ambassador to die in duty since 1979. The attack on multiple U.S facilities.

Second, if she testified that many times, I can't agree with it on the surface. The 10 hours though? If it were a one time deal it wouldn't seem unreasonable considering the situation.

She wasn't president, he is. Trump already went through a 2+ year investigation, this is all straw reaching.

Trump teases impeachment testimony amid scandal fatigue

After witness after witness has test-a-lied under oath and said that Trump withheld aid from Ukraine on condition they announce an investigation into his political opponent -- Trump is deciding on whether he should testify or not and destroy this whole impeachment coup.

"Nancy Pelosi, on “Face the Nation,” said she would welcome Trump coming forward. “The president could come right before the committee and talk, speak all the truth that he wants if he wants,” she said. The speaker probably thought it was a throwaway line. That prompted some presidential Twitter action. After a swipe at “Nervous Nancy” and “Deface the Nation,” Trump said he would “strongly consider” testifying:

“She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!”

If Trump decides to save America and testify, it would be the most strongest and most powerful testimony ever given in the history of the US -- and it would totally trigger the libs because he will be under oath -- and he will give the 100% truth which would totally contradict the testimony of traitors like Vindman, Sondland, Yano-bitch and others...And the day after he testifies, Shitty Schiff and all of those witnesses will be charged with treason -- and if Trump doesn't testify, that would be totally awesome too, because he didn't do anything wrong anyway.

The chances of Trump going to the House and giving his testimony is as likely as him releasing his Tax returns... Which is never..

Only a fool would do it, wait he might just do it and lie and then get impeached for lying to Congress like his buddy Clinton did...
I don`t see the connection between the 2. One of them got a bj on company time and the other one tried to bribe a foreign leader in exchange for a personal favor. They`re not buddies.

Wow, Clinton lied to Congress which was his impeachment was about!

Also before Trump beat Hillary it is a fact Trump and Clinton were buddies and to deny this is being a partisan liar!

Finally, if you lie about what Clinton was impeached for then you are as worthless as Trump!
I`m not the one who can`t differentiate between sex and bribery. Did you have your red hat on when you posted? Other than screeching TDS you`ve made the weakest pro Trump argument yet. Lying about sex or lying 100 times about bribing a foreign leader..it`s all the same. got it.

After witness after witness has test-a-lied under oath and said that Trump withheld aid from Ukraine on condition they announce an investigation into his political opponent -- Trump is deciding on whether he should testify or not and destroy this whole impeachment coup.

"Nancy Pelosi, on “Face the Nation,” said she would welcome Trump coming forward. “The president could come right before the committee and talk, speak all the truth that he wants if he wants,” she said. The speaker probably thought it was a throwaway line. That prompted some presidential Twitter action. After a swipe at “Nervous Nancy” and “Deface the Nation,” Trump said he would “strongly consider” testifying:

“She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!”

If Trump decides to save America and testify, it would be the most strongest and most powerful testimony ever given in the history of the US -- and it would totally trigger the libs because he will be under oath -- and he will give the 100% truth which would totally contradict the testimony of traitors like Vindman, Sondland, Yano-bitch and others...And the day after he testifies, Shitty Schiff and all of those witnesses will be charged with treason -- and if Trump doesn't testify, that would be totally awesome too, because he didn't do anything wrong anyway.

The chances of Trump going to the House and giving his testimony is as likely as him releasing his Tax returns... Which is never..

Only a fool would do it, wait he might just do it and lie and then get impeached for lying to Congress like his buddy Clinton did...

He's probably LHAO at the thought.

He doesn't have to testify.

The Dem House has a bunch of nothing for impeachment.

Each witness they called was repeating what they heard. Not a one of them had first hand knowledge of anything.

This whole thing is a big nothing burger that has wasted tax dollars and time. Its also paved the way for a Trump win in 2020.

The Dems are still batting 0.

What a bunch of imbeciles the Dems have running the House. Good Lord.

He has nothing to gain, much to lose, especially politically.
No chit, Cherlock! I don't want Trump to testify either. America is disgraced enough by his whining chatter at rallies.
There's no doubt his buddies Putin and Erdogan watch with amused interest as he meanders thru a speech all about himself that lacks substance and is full of 'almost' accomplishments, like new wall that is actually only repair of old wall and not one foot of new. And there's no doubt these dictators know Trump better than we do and play him accordingly.

He's probably LHAO at the thought.

He doesn't have to testify.

The Dem House has a bunch of nothing for impeachment.

Each witness they called was repeating what they heard. Not a one of them had first hand knowledge of anything.

This whole thing is a big nothing burger that has wasted tax dollars and time. Its also paved the way for a Trump win in 2020.

The Dems are still batting 0.

What a bunch of imbeciles the Dems have running the House. Good Lord.
Alex Vindman was on the phone call....he wasn't repeating what he heard someone else heard Trump said...he was on the call...…

Mick Mulvaney admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION that Trump withheld military aid

Gordon Sondland also testified that Trump withheld military aid.....

Who is willing to testify on Trump's behalf that all of these people are lying?? and do it under oath??

I don`t see the connection between the 2. One of them got a bj on company time and the other one tried to bribe a foreign leader in exchange for a personal favor. They`re not buddies.
Actually the fact is Clinton lied under oath.
Trump asked for a favor, because Biden shook down a foreign goverment to help his son, and bragged about it on camera.

Trump asked for a favor, because Biden shook down a foreign goverment to help his son, and bragged about it on camera.
And some people still believe the Earth is flat too, even after tons of evidence to the contrary.

What could he possibly gain by testifying? Just doing so gives credence to this, a process that many Americans have rejected already. He has nothing to gain, much to lose, especially politically.

You can be the most innocent man on the planet and someone can always paint you differently.
Is that what you said when Hillary was asked to testify for like 8 or 9 different Benghazi hearings??

What do you think would happen if Trump testified in front of Congress, under oath for 10 hrs?? If Hillary could do it, why can't Trump??

First, Americans died in that incident, including an ambassador. The first ambassador to die in duty since 1979. The attack on multiple U.S facilities.

Second, if she testified that many times, I can't agree with it on the surface. The 10 hours though? If it were a one time deal it wouldn't seem unreasonable considering the situation.

She wasn't president, he is. Trump already went through a 2+ year investigation, this is all straw reaching.
There were 13 fatal embassy attacks in just the few years before Benghazi -- Americans died in some of those attacks...

How many congressional hearings were held?? Zero...

Do you know why? Because no one was trying to use it to score political points against the Bush admin

Trump will testify right after he releases his taxes and Mexico sends a check for the wall

And some people still believe the Earth is flat too, even after tons of evidence to the contrary.
And they all vote Republican

Forum List

Back