Trump`s Playmate hooker

I don't care who that clown is bumping nasties with. Paying her $130,000 to keep her mouth shut during the election is a crime that should be punished. LOCK HIM UP!!!
/------/ OKEY DOKEY Mr. Blind Eye to Hildabeast's corruption.
View attachment 178020

This thread is about Trump. "But Hillary" isn't an effective response to everything, no matter how much you want it to be.
/-----/ Too bad, ButtHurt. You protected Hildabeast and we're not going to let you forget it. Deal with it.
View attachment 178023

I understand. That's all you got. You gotta go with it even if it is pretty ineffective and dumb.
/----/ Oh I got plenty more that that, Spanky.
View attachment 178025

I'm sure you do. I have a lot of old VHS tapes that are almost as obsolete as your Hillary rants.

Trump got so much shit going on......his fuckin around with hookers...is the least of the shit we worry about...sorry bitches.....you ho's came on the scene too late. We didn't give a fuck when Bill was fuckin around, Kennedy was fuckin around, etc.....let the wives deal with the shit. Malania....if I was you, I'd tweet his hands are bigger than his dick and show a photo.

I don't care who that clown is bumping nasties with. Paying her $130,000 to keep her mouth shut during the election is a crime that should be punished. LOCK HIM UP!!!
View attachment 178020

This thread is about Trump. "But Hillary" isn't an effective response to everything, no matter how much you want it to be.
The Clintons has been a quintessential part of conservative deflection tatics. Trump will be ours until eternity and beyond....the days of throwing up Hillary at every turn, will end.

Trump got so much shit going on......his fuckin around with hookers...is the least of the shit we worry about...sorry bitches.....you ho's came on the scene too late. We didn't give a fuck when Bill was fuckin around, Kennedy was fuckin around, etc.....let the wives deal with the shit. Malania....if I was you, I'd tweet his hands are bigger than his dick and show a photo.

View attachment 178020

The Clintons has been a quintessential part of conservative deflection tatics. Trump will be ours until eternity and beyond....the days of throwing up Hillary at every turn, will end.
/----/ Yes you can count on "the days of throwing up Hillary at every turn, will end." -- but first a word from our sponsor:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/hilla...s-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-prison/5554529
Hillary Clinton bears more responsibility for the ill-fated war on Libya than anyone else. Even Barack Obama has admitted it was a colossal mistake. The war has turned Libya into a prosperous state where terrorists were jailed into a failed state where competing groups of Islamic terrorists run the show. The war did not have authorisation by the United Nations

View attachment 178020

They have almost 30 years invested in trying to trash her. It must be confusing for them to lose their favorite target.

View attachment 178020

/----/ Yes you can count on "the days of throwing up Hillary at every turn, will end." -- but first a word from our sponsor:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/hilla...s-hillary-clinton-should-be-in-prison/5554529
Hillary Clinton bears more responsibility for the ill-fated war on Libya than anyone else. Even Barack Obama has admitted it was a colossal mistake. The war has turned Libya into a prosperous state where terrorists were jailed into a failed state where competing groups of Islamic terrorists run the show. The war did not have authorisation by the United Nations
2 points: We didn`t go to war in Libya and Gaddafi is dead and he`s not coming back. Get over him already.
Libyan Civil War (2011) - Wikipedia

View attachment 178020

2 points: We didn`t go to war in Libya and Gaddafi is dead and he`s not coming back. Get over him already.
/----/ Even Left wing Wikipedia said there was war in Libya: 2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia AND when did I mention Gaddafi?

I found a copy of the Playboy magazine she was featured in and when she listed her turn ons one of them was "a fat liar who smells like KFC". To each their own I suppose.
/-----/ Hildabeast went to hookers? WOWZA
View attachment 177859

Man you are nasty.
So is she.

Why is she nasty. Maybe she listens to too many Country and Western songs, such as "Stand by your Man"
, maybe Melania does as well.

Now you want nasty, look at Newt Gingrich and Trump, that is nasty.
such as "Stand by your Man"
Did she stand by her man when he was getting Lewinski'ed in the same room at the same time?

View attachment 178020

/----/ Even Left wing Wikipedia said there was war in Libya: 2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia AND when did I mention Gaddafi?
Libya was a NATO operation and I would suggest you look at your own link before posting it. The U.S. lost an unmanned helicopter and a plane that crashed because of mechanical failure. When we`re at war body bags come home. Gaddafi jailed terrorists? He was a terrorist.

Libya was a NATO operation and I would suggest you look at your own link before posting it. The U.S. lost an unmanned helicopter and a plane that crashed because of mechanical failure. When we`re at war body bags come home. Gaddafi jailed terrorists? He was a terrorist.
/----/ The US is NATO and we pay the Lion's share. The United States paying 22 percent of the cost and indirect funding is a different issue, with U.S. defense spending far exceeding the spending of other NATO members.
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign ...
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal...
Jan 6, 2016 - Newly disclosed emails show that Libya's plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO's intervention. The New Year's Eve release of over 3,000 new Hillary Clinton emails from the State Department has CNN abuzz over gossipy text messages, the “who ...

/----/ The US is NATO and we pay the Lion's share. The United States paying 22 percent of the cost and indirect funding is a different issue, with U.S. defense spending far exceeding the spending of other NATO members.
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign ...
Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention | Foreign Policy Journal...
Jan 6, 2016 - Newly disclosed emails show that Libya's plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO's intervention. The New Year's Eve release of over 3,000 new Hillary Clinton emails from the State Department has CNN abuzz over gossipy text messages, the “who ...
Good grief, the Hillary thing again. You may as well tee up Benghazi and Birtherism again. Do you want to try her for getting Gaddafi killed?

Forum List

Back