Trump`s Playmate hooker

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
I found a copy of the Playboy magazine she was featured in and when she listed her turn ons one of them was "a fat liar who smells like KFC". To each their own I suppose.

I found a copy of the Playboy magazine she was featured in and when she listed her turn ons one of them was "a fat liar who smells like KFC". To each their own I suppose.
/-----/ Hildabeast went to hookers? WOWZA
hillary no makeup.jpg

/-----/ Hildabeast went to hookers? WOWZA
View attachment 177859

Man you are nasty.
So is she.

Why is she nasty. Maybe she listens to too many Country and Western songs, such as "Stand by your Man"
, maybe Melania does as well.

Now you want nasty, look at Newt Gingrich and Trump, that is nasty.

Trump got so much shit going on......his fuckin around with hookers...is the least of the shit we worry about...sorry bitches.....you ho's came on the scene too late. We didn't give a fuck when Bill was fuckin around, Kennedy was fuckin around, etc.....let the wives deal with the shit. Malania....if I was you, I'd tweet his hands are bigger than his dick and show a photo.

Trump got so much shit going on......his fuckin around with hookers...is the least of the shit we worry about...sorry bitches.....you ho's came on the scene too late. We didn't give a fuck when Bill was fuckin around, Kennedy was fuckin around, etc.....let the wives deal with the shit. Malania....if I was you, I'd tweet his hands are bigger than his dick and show a photo.

I don't care who that clown is bumping nasties with. Paying her $130,000 to keep her mouth shut during the election is a crime that should be punished. LOCK HIM UP!!!

I don't care who that clown is bumping nasties with. Paying her $130,000 to keep her mouth shut during the election is a crime that should be punished. LOCK HIM UP!!!
/------/ OKEY DOKEY Mr. Blind Eye to Hildabeast's corruption.
sore loser hillary.jpg

View attachment 178020

This thread is about Trump. "But Hillary" isn't an effective response to everything, no matter how much you want it to be.

View attachment 178020

This thread is about Trump. "But Hillary" isn't an effective response to everything, no matter how much you want it to be.
/-----/ Too bad, ButtHurt. You protected Hildabeast and we're not going to let you forget it. Deal with it.
Meathead.jpg

View attachment 178020

/-----/ Too bad, ButtHurt. You protected Hildabeast and we're not going to let you forget it. Deal with it.
View attachment 178023

I understand. That's all you got. You gotta go with it even if it is pretty ineffective and dumb.

View attachment 178020

View attachment 178023

I understand. That's all you got. You gotta go with it even if it is pretty ineffective and dumb.
/----/ Oh I got plenty more that that, Spanky.
clinton pay to play.jpg

I did not know our current former Hooker FLOTUS was in Playboy?.
WOW! Our FLOTUS aka Mrs. Golden Shower former Hooker tagged into an orange fat whale.

Dang? Wait for it.....Gun goes limp like the Great Douche.

drop-shot.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back