Trump rips decision to put Tubman on $20 bill

GO DONALD!
He is a progressive like you...pro choice, transgender lover, and big gov lover just like you...but due to your hitting your head too many times, you prefer a lying corrupt tool of the billionaire class.

CRAZY!!!!

Does Donald ever think something and come to the conclusion that it would not be a good idea to blurt it out, or is he unable to hold some of his thoughts to himself. This man is the most amazing loose canon I have ever seen.

Well, I know what you mean, the incompetence of Trump, not thinking before acting.

11219220_10153343279618409_4708169377203987542_n.jpg

1780788_629337787101448_1029084266_n.jpg

hillaryBenghazi4.jpg

obama-isis-contained.gif

Yes, the man has no filter. I love watching some of his interviews just to see what stupid comments he comes up with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saying stupid shit.

2C54B06200000578-3234774-image-a-50_1442297597473.jpg

HillaryClintonRapeAllegations-1024x1024.jpg

CXv_28tVAAAHTQX.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-VAW-is-criminal.png

160202-hillary-clinton-mn-0900_22583892186c7715dc9d5379bef13e97.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

2C54919500000578-3234774-image-a-65_1442297939328.jpg

Trump rips Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill: ‘Pure political correctness’

The man is the gift that just keeps on giving. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:
At least Trump is consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.
A Brief Word on Harriet Tubman, American Hypocrisy and Tokenism
A Brief Word on Harriet Tubman, American Hypocrisy and Tokenism
Harriet Tubman on the tool that greedy humans use to manufacture their wealth while murdering and impoverishing millions on this land and on lands around the globe? What is there to applaud? Why should I rejoice?

I want those who made this decision and the United States government to use money to do justice, not to divide nations, destroy the Earth, and re-enslave people and their communities. This thing called “money” is used daily to rank and classify the quality of our lives. It is a small piece of paper that has become a very destructive yet powerful global mechanism of social and economic control. Try to exist without it. Try to matter without it.

You are both fools if you think this changes anything. . . .

Meaningless gestures by the elite's establishment to mollify the plebes do nothing and are naught but a distraction.

Tis the season.............You really think this is about trying to show heritage on our currency............It's a Presidential election year and this decision is about POLITICS.......and how to establish a NEW WAR ON WOMEN OVER CURRENCY............

It you are against changing the currency you are either a Womanizer.............a BIGOT................or a RACIST........or perhaps they will claim you are for Slavery if you are against the change...........................

It's ALL HORSE SHIT................and BTW..............the next president can change the Treasury Secretary and will probably do so anyway.....................and then this will not mean JACK SQUAT...................because it isn't supposed to be up for printing until 2020 anyway................

So sit back and see the DOG AND PONY SHOW YET AGAIN......................

BTW.............I don't agree with it.....................Because Jackson fought to help expand this country and has been perfectly fine as a symbol on our currency..............

I have nothing against Tubman.................she is a great person..............but I understand that it is a POLITICALLY MOTIVATED DECISION and ONLY TO GARNER the...............

wait for it...............

I HAVE A VAGINA CAMPAIGN FOR HILLARY................

This isn't about slavery. Not everything is about slavery and black feelings. Tubby is not a national hero. The fools intend to replace Old Hickory with a fat black lady just because she was heroically black.

Forum List

Back