Trump revokes Obama order on reporting civilians killed in US airstrikes

sounds like you want WAR to be FAIR eh Penny .

Last edited:
Can't have all that evidence out there in the public domain. People might decide these drone strikes are a bad idea.

Yeah. People might start wondering if the reason they hate us is maybe because we keep dropping bombs on their citizenry.

Of course, we're the ones having to drop our pants at the airport because terrorists. It's funny how that goes, isn't it?
They're slaves, we're slaves, we've all had the wool pulled over our eyes.

kinda agree , and best to be an older American living far removed from the Slave populations in the big cities MR. Beale

Can't have all that evidence out there in the public domain. People might decide these drone strikes are a bad idea.

Yeah. People might start wondering if the reason they hate us is maybe because we keep dropping bombs on their citizenry.
---------------------------------- not a problem if they hate the USA . Keep them the 'yemenis' where they belong in 'yemen' and their hate means nothing .
Yeah, too bad it doesn't really work that way..

Don't the Christians in this country want to repent and pray for the deaths of civilians, I mean they are so Pro Life. (they are not pro life, its all fake)

Bomb that killed 40 kids in Yemen made in US - CNN Video

If we are not destroying a country for Israel we are destroying one for the Saudi Arabia.
---------------------------------------- i guess that its a WAR Penny .

So easy to fight people that can't fight back, that is a war?
------------------------------- sounds like an EASY way to fight a war eh Penny .

Yes if you are out for a slaughter, that is not a war.
-------------------------------------------- SLAUGHTER , I think you mention 40 Bombed in 'yemen' . As comparison , see 'the firestorms made in 'dresden , see 'hiroshima , see nagasaki in ww2 . I think those 3 were justifiable Slaughters Penny .

I do not think so. We fire bombed Dresden to death, and we should of never nuked Japan. They are still suffering form the nukes in birth defects I have read.

------------------------------- sounds like an EASY way to fight a war eh Penny .

-------------------------------------------- SLAUGHTER , I think you mention 40 Bombed in 'yemen' . As comparison , see 'the firestorms made in 'dresden , see 'hiroshima , see nagasaki in ww2 . I think those 3 were justifiable Slaughters Penny .

I do not think so. We fire bombed Dresden to death, and we should of never nuked Japan. They are still suffering form the nukes in birth defects I have read.
-------------------------------------- japs and nazis shouldn't a fecked around eh Penny ??

...there always have been and will be civilian deaths in war...

A declaration of war would be nice for a change. Remember those? It'd be constitutional, at least.
this is nothing like WW2 and 1/Korea/Iraq-Iran/PG1/etc etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!!!!
and we would declare war on what country??!!! what group??!!
..it is ongoing/transforming/elusive/etc

Last edited:
the US and Israel do not directly target civilians as policy
there always have been and will be civilian deaths in war

.....more so =the terrorists are to blame --NOT the US--if civilians get killed = because it is not a battleground like North Africa WW2....the terrorists hide/etc as civilians

No we are too blame for even being there.
they murder MORE Americans than died at Pearl and WE are to blame??
fantastic logic there

Don't the Christians in this country want to repent and pray for the deaths of civilians, I mean they are so Pro Life. (they are not pro life, its all fake)

Bomb that killed 40 kids in Yemen made in US - CNN Video

If we are not destroying a country for Israel we are destroying one for the Saudi Arabia.

Those 3 "justifiable slaughters" in your book were also some of the main reasons that the Geneva Conventions were signed. We had gotten so good at killing each other that rules had to be made for warfare.

Of course, we're the ones having to drop our pants at the airport because terrorists. It's funny how that goes, isn't it?
the Germans hated the English and Americans for dropping bombs on their citizenry

Obama was good with ISIS murdering innocent people. It’s why he allowed them to become a major problem.
Another problem created by obama that Trump is fixing.

Forum List

Back