Trump retracts claim there are middle easterners in caravan

In that statement in the White House, President Donald Trump today was forced to admit that he made up the whole middle eastern thing he started:

Politico: Updated 10/23/2018 05:01 PM EDT

President Donald Trump acknowledged on Tuesday that he has "no proof" for his claim that a migrant caravan approaching the U.S. southern border includes "Middle Easterners" but suggested he could eventually back up the assertion.

Trump concedes 'no proof' of Middle Easterners in caravan
well fk we have a russia russia without proof, shit we have a fking investigation costing us billions and still no proof and you all still believe it. how fked up are you then?
The orange is a liar. Everyone knows this.

In that statement in the White House, President Donald Trump today was forced to admit that he made up the whole middle eastern thing he started:

President Donald Trump acknowledged on Tuesday that he has "no proof" for his claim that a migrant caravan approaching the U.S. southern border includes "Middle Easterners" but suggested he could eventually back up the assertion.

Guess CNN/MSNBC and the rest did not check with DHSecurity...

“.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories,” another tweet read. He did not offer more specifics.

Tyler Q. Houlton

✔@SpoxDHS

· 8h

.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories.

Tyler Q. Houlton

✔@SpoxDHS

Citizens of countries outside Central America, including countries in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and elsewhere are currently traveling through Mexico toward the U.S.

3:32 PM - Oct 23, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The statement by the DHS reinforced an earlier tweet from President Trump, in which he maintained that the caravan included “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”

It's a weak statement. But I have no doubts that DHS is providing intelligence from inside these mass refugee migrations..

Five myths about the Honduran caravan debunked

"THE FACTS: The Department of Homeland Security is able to gather biometric data as migrants pass between the borders of Central American countries. A former senior intelligence official who continues to be briefed on current intelligence told NBC News that there is no evidence that any Middle Eastern terrorists are hiding in the caravan."
Just a short statement from a person who work in the Nation
For Lucas at the morgue in San Pedro, bigger guns keep him busy, but he is considering trying his luck in another country, like hundreds of thousands of other Hondurans who emigrate every year to Mexico, the US and beyond. He's confident his skills will be put to use, wherever he ends up: "There are dead people everywhere, right?"

well fk we have a russia russia without proof, shit we have a fking investigation costing us billions and still no proof and you all still believe it. how fked up are you then?
post a lie. You can't. we know it.

“.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories,” another tweet read. He did not offer more specifics.

ras
Tyler Q. Houlton
d
✔@SpoxDHS

· 8h

.@DHSgov can confirm that there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal histories.

Tyler Q. Houlton

✔@SpoxDHS

Citizens of countries outside Central America, including countries in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and elsewhere are currently traveling through Mexico toward the U.S.

The statement by the DHS reinforced an earlier tweet from President Trump, in which he maintained that the caravan included “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners.”

It's a weak statement. But I have no doubts that DHS is providing intelligence from inside these mass refugee migrations..

"THE FACTS: The Department of Homeland Security is able to gather biometric data as migrants pass between the borders of Central American countries. A former senior intelligence official who continues to be briefed on current intelligence told NBC News that there is no evidence that any Middle Eastern terrorists are hiding in the caravan."
Last year, an average of 20 people were murdered every day in Honduras, a country of just 8 million inhabitants, according to the Violence Observatory at the National Autonomous University of Honduras (NAUH). That's a murder rate of 85.5 per 100,000 residents, compared with 56 in Venezuela, 4.78 in the US and 1.2 in the UK.
One root of the problem is police corruption, from soliciting bribes to theft, extortion and murder. In at least five cases, police officers have been implicated in death-squad style killings of gang members, according to the Associated Press
So, it is a country full of murdering lunatics.

However, what does your little sidebar into non-relevant information have to do with anything?

They're fleeing a horrible country. One in which they no doubt had a hand in creating by being passive. Regardless, this is NOT our problem.

They have managed to escape Honduras and are free of the horrors. Good for them.

They can now stop and apply for refugee status with any country south of the United States.

One of his own talking about his former boss and his lies....start spinning go ahead.

Tyler Q. Houlton

✔@SpoxDHS

· 8h

Tyler Q. Houlton

✔@SpoxDHS

Last year, an average of 20 people were murdered every day in Honduras, a country of just 8 million inhabitants, according to the Violence Observatory at the National Autonomous University of Honduras (NAUH). That's a murder rate of 85.5 per 100,000 residents, compared with 56 in Venezuela, 4.78 in the US and 1.2 in the UK.
One root of the problem is police corruption, from soliciting bribes to theft, extortion and murder. In at least five cases, police officers have been implicated in death-squad style killings of gang members, according to the Associated Press
Thats mildly interesting but what did that have to do with my post or the point?

One of his own talking about his former boss and his lies....start spinning go ahead.

Thanks for the video. Shows how out of touch the left on MSNBC really are. Mika and all of them trying to scold Scaraduchi for something he has no control over, funny. it's that tactic by the left the conservatives hate. HATE.They are the kind of scum that we all want exhumed. Those aren't lies. Are they true, no one knows. You don't know if there are middle easterns in that crowd. maybe there are maybe there are none, and who fking cares?

Who fking cares about that but you? you all hate trump, we know it. your vision is obstructed with hate. Our vision is quite clear.

The caravan, in totalitarian is evil walking toward our border. not sanctuary people. Mexico can offer that. Why the Honduras flag in the front and not the American flag. Nice olive branch as you walk toward's us. Riots in California, happen almost monthly, what is the difference who the target is, it's a focus on something. It's a tactic, that you all fall for. It's what you all can't get away from. those aren't lies, they are misdirections to screw with you all and to talk about him rather than a subject more important. Every one is for a purpose, and that is what you don't understand about trump and we do.

All one has to do is listen to that video. funny shit. Now name an actual lie. Size of crowds or who is in crowds is not a lie.

A lie for me is a politician asking me to be ok with a policy change by saying I will save $2,500 a year in my health plan, and instead, my policy is up by that much. Now that is a political lie.

I am aware o

what you call a lie I don't. I see a tactic. And it works.

/----/ Sorry Libtards, it's falling apart: Sickness, fear, harassment in Mexico whittle away at caravan...

Actually some of the inbred, small cranium savages from parts south of the border are just as savage as typical low IQ, middle eastern muslims. Hacking each other up with machetes, raping each other, etc. Truly disgusting, uncivilized and uncivilizeable.
/----/ "small cranium savages from parts south of the border are just as savage as typical low IQ, middle eastern ' muslims. Hacking each other up with machetes, raping each other, etc." Just the type dems want to register to vote. Their ideal base.

Just the people who have traveled with them and the border patrol who have already caught some.
So you know border patrol "caught some", but the President doesn't know it yet?
Six were caught.

Border Patrol: Six middle-eastern men caught at border

You know these aren't the only ones.
How did the they catch them at the border if the caravan hasnt reached the border yet? You morons. :rolleyes:
/----/ I think he means the Mexican southern border.

Just the people who have traveled with them and the border patrol who have already caught some.
Six were caught.

How did the they catch them at the border if the caravan hasnt reached the border yet? You morons. :rolleyes:
No thats not what he meant. There are no US border patrol on the Mexican southern border you idiot. :rolleyes:

Six were caught.

No thats not what he meant. There are no US border patrol on the Mexican southern border you idiot. :rolleyes:
/----/ I never said there was.

Thanks for the video. Shows how out of touch the left on MSNBC really are. Mika and all of them trying to scold Scaraduchi for something he has no control over, funny. it's that tactic by the left the conservatives hate. HATE.They are the kind of scum that we all want exhumed. Those aren't lies. Are they true, no one knows. You don't know if there are middle easterns in that crowd. maybe there are maybe there are none, and who fking cares?

Who fking cares about that but you? you all hate trump, we know it. your vision is obstructed with hate. Our vision is quite clear.

The caravan, in totalitarian is evil walking toward our border. not sanctuary people. Mexico can offer that. Why the Honduras flag in the front and not the American flag. Nice olive branch as you walk toward's us. Riots in California, happen almost monthly, what is the difference who the target is, it's a focus on something. It's a tactic, that you all fall for. It's what you all can't get away from. those aren't lies, they are misdirections to screw with you all and to talk about him rather than a subject more important. Every one is for a purpose, and that is what you don't understand about trump and we do.

All one has to do is listen to that video. funny shit. Now name an actual lie. Size of crowds or who is in crowds is not a lie.

A lie for me is a politician asking me to be ok with a policy change by saying I will save $2,500 a year in my health plan, and instead, my policy is up by that much. Now that is a political lie.

I am aware o

Dude...people that worked with him confirmed he likes to lie...he has been caught many times....and you keep on spinning who are I fooling. Keep in mind that most Americans didnt vote the prick amd he is hated by most of the population of this earth.

what you call a lie I don't. I see a tactic. And it works.
Lies not are tactics? Before they were alternative facts lpl.

You can count on one thing, "Politico" never gives the President a break. President Trump didn't retract the claim at all. He said that he could eventually back up the assertion. Why isn't that good enough?

Six were caught.

/----/ I never said there was.
Then what are you talking about? Are you retarded or something? I clearly asked how did the border patrol catch them if they werent at the border yet. :)

I am aware o

Dude...people that worked with him confirmed he likes to lie...he has been caught many times....and you keep on spinning who are I fooling. Keep in mind that most Americans didnt vote the prick amd he is hated by most of the population of this earth.

Rump lie, are you fucking kidding me?

Forum List

Back