Trump reportedly concerned frigid Iowa weather could dent turnout –

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The deep state persecution of this saintly man never stops. If trumps win is less than a substantial margin I suggest that he rejects the result and gets the court to investigate.

Probably hold the elction again. And hold it again and again until the result matches his expectation. Its the only fair outcome.

I start to doubt that he was sent by God as we all accept. Would God let it snow in winter ? Of course not.
This is deep state treachery by biden, clinton and the dark lord Obama.

The deep state persecution of this saintly man never stops. If trumps win is less than a substantial margin I suggest that he rejects the result and gets the court to investigate.

Probably hold the elction again. And hold it again and again until the result matches his expectation. Its the only fair outcome.

I start to doubt that he was sent by God as we all accept. Would God let it snow in winter ? Of course not.
This is a caucus. Not a state run primary. The objective is to win enough of the state's 40 or so delegates in the caucus. Bad weather would most likely affect his opponents turnout as well as his.

You're such an ass. A Scot worked for me in the Netherlands and he explained the UK to me, "It's comprised of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland ... and a fourth one, hold on, it'll come to me. Did I say Northern Ireland?"

Wales is the Canada of Europe

Show the Manchurian Candidates a Trump card, and this is what you get.

1705378959749.png

It's kind of like a "if he loses, he has an excuse" kind of thing.

........Too much googling fortune tellers at u-toob...... :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back