Trump-Regime´s attack on Syrian airbase was a failure

The airbase was operational because we allowed it to be operational. Tomahawks are not designed to take out runways that could easily be repaired in a relatively short period. You have seen the photos posted in this thread of the damage. Do you think that was caused by missing?
The runways were not even hit except for a single hit, anyway. So what does your argument say? And yes, 23 missiles reached the base. According the Syria´s news agency SANA, two missiles fell into nearby villages, causing civilian casualties. So what in your opinion causes a Tomahawks to fall down? Union strike?

I served my first tour as an officer in charge of the ship's anti-aircraft missiles and anti-ship cruise missiles. I later attended a month-long course qualifying me on employing the Tomahawk cruise missiles. What experience do you have?
In fact, it should give you more understanding about the Tomahawks.

I know them like the back of my hand. You haven't gotten anything right yet!
If you do you know the missiles use radar to scan the surface. This is where electronic warfare can jam the missiles.

Before I was an officer, I was an enlisted electronics technician. I have forgotten more about electronic warfare and radar systems that you will ever possibly know. No third world shit hole can even touch our missiles systems, even with help from the Russkis.

The airbase was operational because we allowed it to be operational. Tomahawks are not designed to take out runways that could easily be repaired in a relatively short period. You have seen the photos posted in this thread of the damage. Do you think that was caused by missing?
The runways were not even hit except for a single hit, anyway. So what does your argument say? And yes, 23 missiles reached the base. According the Syria´s news agency SANA, two missiles fell into nearby villages, causing civilian casualties. So what in your opinion causes a Tomahawks to fall down? Union strike?

I served my first tour as an officer in charge of the ship's anti-aircraft missiles and anti-ship cruise missiles. I later attended a month-long course qualifying me on employing the Tomahawk cruise missiles. What experience do you have?

If you do you know the missiles use radar to scan the surface. This is where electronic warfare can jam the missiles.

Before I was an officer, I was an enlisted electronics technician. I have forgotten more about electronic warfare and radar systems that you will ever possibly know. No third world shit hole can even touch our missiles systems, even with help from the Russkis.
Syria is not a "third world shit hole" and your hardware is not flawless. All you do is to insist on a invincibility that doesn´t exist. The Russians have nice hardware, too.

Syria is not a "third world shit hole" and your hardware is not flawless. All you do is to insist on a invincibility that doesn´t exist. The Russians have nice hardware, too.

Yes, Syria is a third-world shit hole. Ever been there? Ever look at photographs?

I swear, you seem determined to convince everyone on this message board that you are as dumb as a post!

Yes, Syria is a third-world shit hole. Ever been there? Ever look at photographs?

I swear, you seem determined to convince everyone on this message board that you are as dumb as a post!
Syria was a debt-free, thriving nation in 2011.

So?

It is still a third-world shit hole now!

So?

No, but is still working. Despite all hardships.

So?

You know, drunk posting is not a good idea. Please try that again in English.

The missiles probably received corrupted information about the geography and failed.

Corrupted information?

You have a pathetic uninformed excuse for everything, don't you?

Why don't you just tuck your tail between your legs and slink off, knowing you have been duped by fake news?

It is really pathetic to watch you try to weasel and squirm your way out with reasons that are simply absurd.
The missiles failed, period. What´s your problem?

You have yet to provide one iota of proof for that ridiculous assertion! Why are you acting like a total dip shit?
I do not have to prove anything. You are the one who claims something. You are the one who is up to provide proof. Proof that the missiles accurately missed the airbase so that it was fully operational the other day.

Sending political messages with our exorbitantly expensive superpower, only increases costs; why does the right wing claim we can lower taxes?

Do you know what the term BDA means? If not, go play in traffic until you can explain how a biased news report from the enemy is more valid than from our own military's reporting?

I know our ship's sytems like the back of my hand. You haven't gotten anything right yet!
Can we get the "audit"?

So?

The explanation for the tomahawk wielding Indian of the tribe of the know-it-alls is that there are not many states that would withstand such persistant political, economic and military pressure.

[QUO
TE="Bleipriester, post: 17165338, member: 41102"]

So?

The explanation for the tomahawk wielding Indian of the tribe of the know-it-alls is that there are not many states that would withstand such persistant political, economic and military pressure.[/QUOTE]

You still didn't get it. Read your post. It makes no sense! Two unrelated fragments of thought are all you have.

Your post: "No, but is still working. Despite all hardships."

The missiles probably received corrupted information about the geography and failed.
This is what your 3rd or 4th attempt to flail around coming up with something to support your claim that Syria shot down a couple dozen cruise missiles?

This is what your 3rd or 4th attempt to flail around coming up with something to support your claim that Syria shot down a couple dozen cruise missiles?
No, it is you who keep this thread alive. And not only are you so proud of bombing a country threatened by terrorist armies but you also keep insisting on the infallibility of everything your mad fuhrerchen does.

No, it is you who keep this thread alive.
Yes, my mission on earth is to expose people who shovel bullshit then desperately try to dream up a dozen more bullshit lines to validate it.

And not only are you so proud of bombing a country threatened by terrorist armies but you also keep insisting on the infallibility of everything your mad fuhrerchen does.
And yet another feeble attempt to cast attention away from said bullshit you were called on. For the record:

1. I've made no comment on the politics of it, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles
2. I've made no claim to infallibility of the US military, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles
3. I've exhibited no pride in the bombings, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles

Just like I said, all you do is pile bullshit on top of bullshit.

No, it is you who keep this thread alive.
Yes, my mission on earth is to expose people who shovel bullshit then desperately try to dream up a dozen more bullshit lines to validate it.

And not only are you so proud of bombing a country threatened by terrorist armies but you also keep insisting on the infallibility of everything your mad fuhrerchen does.
And yet another feeble attempt to cast attention away from said bullshit you were called on. For the record:

1. I've made no comment on the politics of it, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles
2. I've made no claim to infallibility of the US military, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles
3. I've exhibited no pride in the bombings, just pointed out you were wrong about Syrians shooting down a couple dozen cruise missiles

Just like I said, all you do is pile bullshit on top of bullshit.
I am sure my piles of bullshit intercepted these missiles.

Forum List

Back