Trump-Regime´s attack on Syrian airbase was a failure

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In response to Terrorist Trump´s chemical weapon attack on Syria, Terrorist Trump launched a missile strike on a Syrian airbase. In support of al-Qaeda and ISIS, the terrorist regime fired 59 missiles on the al-Shoairat airbase, from which the Syrian airforce launches its airstrikes against ISIS in the Palmyra region.

36 out of the 59 Tomahawks did not reach their targets but were intercepted by the Syrian military.

17799270_1332067796874599_3829054099130011618_n.jpg

23 missiles reached the airbase, killing children and soldiers.

Results of the missile strike:

- 9 civilians killed, among them 4 children
- 4 soldiers killed, 2 casualties unconfirmed
- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 radar destroyed or damaged
- 1 runway damaged

Edit: There is even a source available:
US strikes on Syria: Donald Trump's missile attack 'kills four children' as Russia condemns 'aggression'

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so....

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike
The Syrian airfield targeted by United States airstrikes early Friday was “almost completely destroyed,” a human rights group in the country said.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the missile attack damaged over a dozen hangars, a fuel depot and an air defense base. About 60 U.S. Tomahawk missiles hit the Shayrat air base, southeast of Homs, a small installation with two runways.

Initial reports indicate Syrian airbase 'almost completely destroyed' after US strike

[Q
In response to Terrorist Trump´s chemical weapon attack on Syria, Terrorist Trump launched a missile strike on a Syrian airbase. In support of al-Qaeda and ISIS, the terrorist regime fired 59 missiles on the al-Shoairat airbase, from which the Syrian airforce launches its airstrikes against ISIS in the Palmyra region.

36 out of the 59 Tomahawks did not reach their targets but were intercepted by the Syrian military.

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

US strikes on Syria: Donald Trump's missile attack 'kills four children' as Russia condemns 'aggression'
if obama did this you would be saying how great this attack was....right?....

Yeah I thought so....

The Syrian airfield targeted by United States airstrikes early Friday was “almost completely destroyed,” a human rights group in the country said.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the missile attack damaged over a dozen hangars, a fuel depot and an air defense base. About 60 U.S. Tomahawk missiles hit the Shayrat air base, southeast of Homs, a small installation with two runways.

17835167_1332132133534832_7598816414241485604_o.jpg

17807342_1332021106879268_5790081448480992337_o.jpg

[Q

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

Nope.

Yeah I thought so....

RIA Novosti is a Russian news agency

Yeah I thought so....

RIA Novosti is a Russian news agency
Why does this matter? The images are from a facebook site, that has members on the base, anyway. And Fox is a Trump source. I hoped Trump was serious about his election promises but he is just another rubber stamp.

[Q

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

Nope.
yea right.....i have read your posts....if you want me to believe you,you would have to show a post of you bad mouthing obama for one of his many bombings...

[Q

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

Nope.
yea right.....i have read your posts....if you want me to believe you,you would have to show a post of you bad mouthing obama for one of his many bombings...
There are a lot.

Search:
Obama, Ubumu, Oblomow and more.

[Q

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

Nope.
There are a lot.

Search:
nothing about you bad mouthing obama comes up.....

[Q

- 6 Mig 23 destroyed
- 1 runway damaged

Nope.
There are a lot.

Search:
Washington Times: Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack

[Q
Nope.
There are a lot.

Search:
Washington Times: Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack
let me apologize...sorry....at least you are fair and balanced on who to blame.....

To believe this requires a special kind of naive.

The airbase is operational and in service.
Of course it is, the US just went after soft targets to send a message. Airplanes, fuel and radar facilities, etc. tomahawk missiles aren't capable of doing anything to a runway that couldn't be fixed in 24 hours with some dirt, metal plates, and top surfacing.

To believe this requires a special kind of naive.

The airbase is operational and in service.
Of course it is, the US just went after soft targets to send a message. Airplanes, fuel and radar facilities, etc. tomahawk missiles aren't capable of doing anything to a runway that couldn't be fixed in 24 hours with some dirt, metal plates, and top surfacing.
1. I do not believe in "invincible US military", missiles can be intercepted.
2. They planned to oust Assad. Only the joint Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah threat prevented more.
3. Trump reacted like someone who just could not wait to strike.
4. Who knows what happens, when al-Qaeda strikes again.

Cute speech, but irrelevant.

There is a big difference between US invincibility and believing Syria shot down a couple dozen cruise missiles. You claimed the latter, and that is naive.

Maybe the counter-measures were electronic.
Ahh so now you're confident claim about shot down is prefaced by "maybe" and it becomes speculation on countermeasures.

Tomahawks use inertial/GPS when first launched and over water, then they switch to TERCOM over land, then DSMAC for terminal. TERCOM and DSMAC both function from database in the missile, how exactly did the Syrian military jam terrain and image matching software that requires no communication or active RF?

Forum List

Back