Trump Rebuked By Arhitect Of Bin Laden Raid

Just because someone had a disability and were unable to serve doesn't make them "cowardly".

What is this supposed to portray the Orange Virus as, then? Brave? Heroic? He's a soft rich kid given a pass for simply being born rich. .

It had nothing to do with Mr. Trump's relative affluence as a youth.

The doctors just do the examination of the candidate's military ability, without regards to their wealth.

Unless you are suggesting a bribe was delivered. If you going to allege that, you should at least provide the doctor's name so the man has a chance to defend himself. Taking bribes is a felony

Can I ask you a question and be kind to answer it?
You seem like a smarter than average Trump supporter....you don't find anything wrong with Trump at all? Character? business dealings? bullying? lying? narcissism? shaming of veterans, public servants, great public figures?

Your desperation is duly noted.

Patton-S.jpg

It is obvious that having a high rank in the military does not give someone immunity to the mental illness of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It is a terrible disease.

A bitch slap just doesn't get any worse than this.

Retired Adm. William McRaven, the man who oversaw the 2011 Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, issued a stunning rebuke of President Donald Trump's decision to revoke the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan on Thursday, defending the former spy chief as "one of the finest public servants I have ever known."

In an op-ed published by the Washington Post, McRaven, a former Navy SEAL who led US Joint Special Operations Command from 2011 to 2014, not only called Brennan "a man of unparalleled integrity," but volunteered to have his own security clearance revoked in an act of solidarity.
"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don't know him," McRaven wrote.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," he added.

Architect of bin Laden raid issues stunning rebuke of Trump - CNNPolitics
Ok done. Why does he still have that clearance? Sitting in your lawn chair drinking after retirement doesn’t need one. Congrats you helped get bin laden. You don’t get a free pass for life after your President finally give you the go ahead damn near a year later to do your job. He didn’t even go do the job. Holy shit why should I care about this guy?

I wonder if the retired Admiral touched bases with the heroes he once commanded before he decided to play a little game of political treason and use their heroism to disrespect the President and the Constitution? Somehow I think that the guys who do the dirty work for Admirals who live in penthouses would disagree with his political agenda.

Forum List

Back