Trump Ready to TANK US, China, and World Economy

There was a reason Carter won.
Nothing happens in a vacuum.
Of course he won, no matter who we picked that year they were going to win...after watergate the GOP was sunk in the abyss with no hope of ever winning another election, jimmy carter changed all that, I voted for carter [it was my first election ever] but 4 years later while holding my nose I voted for Reagan a man I deeply despised [due to everything the media said about him] and 4 years after that I led the parade to re-elect him...he didn't just fix the economy he made Americans proud again, when he left office "peace was breaking out everywhere" after we were told repeatedly by the media that he was a fascist who would give us wwIII..Carter is a good person, but he was the worst president ever. Reagan was one of our greatest, just check the election results...no contest

There was a reason Carter won.
Nothing happens in a vacuum.
Of course he won, no matter who we picked that year they were going to win...after watergate the GOP was sunk in the abyss with no hope of ever winning another election, jimmy carter changed all that, I voted for carter [it was my first election ever] but 4 years later while holding my nose I voted for Reagan a man I deeply despised [due to everything the media said about him] and 4 years after that I led the parade to re-elect him...he didn't just fix the economy he made Americans proud again, when he left office "peace was breaking out everywhere" after we were told repeatedly by the media that he was a fascist who would give us wwIII..Carter is a good person, but he was the worst president ever. Reagan was one of our greatest, just check the election results...no contest
Carter was horrible but he didn’t invoke the corporate race from America.

A sudden tariff increase with less than a week’s notice would severely disrupt U.S. businesses, especially small companies that have limited resources to mitigate the impact,” David French, senior vice president for government relations at the National Retail Federation. “If the administration follows through on this threat, American consumers will face higher prices, and U.S. jobs will be lost.”
Another gloom and doom prediction from another Trump hater. Tell me, Rocket Man, where's that economic disaster you guys keep predicting?

1) I hate no one. I pity Trump - I don't hate him. I despise him as POTUS. But I pity the man.

2) show me the EXACT post where I predicted an imminent, economic disaster?

You can't...and you just made it up that I did.

So long as the Fed has got the economy's back AND so long as people believe in the Fed (either out of respect or desperation) - there will be no economic disaster. The Fed is helping ONE group - the wealthy.
But as soon as the Fed runs out of bullets - and I have said this for several years - that is when the economic disaster will play out. There is a TREMENDOUS amount of cheap money sloshing around the economy that HAS to be worked through. This has been going on since 2008/9...and it will not end well - guaranteed.
Velocity of M2 Money Stock

But the Fed has been running the economy for over 10 years. And they could run it for another 10 years...maybe longer. They answer directly to no one and can literally print endless amounts of money. But the faster it happens, the better it will be for America as the less cheap money it has to work through.

Now answer my question (which you ducked), please?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that a trade war with China will help America?

Or do you think the DOW tanking over 400 point yesterday morning because of trade collapse fears AND then recovering almost all of it on trade talk hopes was a sign that a trade war is what Wall Street wants?

You pity a billionaire with a hot wife?
Now I've heard of faux rage but cant say I've heard of faux pity.
It really just screams jealousy.

I guess the OP would prefer to bend over and get his ass reamed by the Chinese.
Maybe Trump should learn from his predecessor and go on a Nobel Prize winning America sucks apology tour to China. Yup, that should do it.
Trump's whole campaign was "America sucks" -- which is why he felt it needed to be great again....

He made hats and everything talking about how much America sucks...you don't remember?

And he's done just that.
Why do you hate employed minorities?

US trade officials say Trump's tariff threat is real - CNNPolitics

The top US trade negotiator said Monday that the Trump administration will be moving forward on President Donald Trump's threat to escalate tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods effective Friday.
Speaking to reporters in Washington, US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said China reneged on previous agreements over the weekend, derailing months of progress toward a detailed trade agreement between the world's two largest economies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trade wars are good and easy to win"

I'm always confused by posts like this.

On the one hand, I hear people on the left saying that we are being destroyed by China through trade.

The on the other hand, I hear people on the left saying we are destroying Africa and Venezuela by stealing their natural resources through trade.

Now I'm being told by those on the left, that by cutting off trade, we're going to tank our economy, and destroy the world.

Can you people ever make an intelligent, logically consistent argument? Ever?

So you have no idea how many careers/jobs have been off-shored and given to foreign business visas...
Thanks to Reagan.
Nah! I don’t believe that for a second.
What on earth are you saying? "invoking the corporate race from America"? "jobs given to foreign visas"?...You're running from pillar to post trying to repeat the medias narrative in rewriting what really happened and fumbling the ball all over the field.

Forum List

Back