Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
It reads that Tiffany Doe needs to be charged. She's the one soliciting minors. How did she meet the 13 year old at Port Authority

Correct. She was pimping out 13 year olds. If true she stood by and watched two men have forced sex on a 13 year old that she had made available to them. If true she stood bye and did not call the police and did not intervene personally to stop the rapes on a 13 year old that she made available. Wow.

The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(
WikiLeaks next rollout will feature photographs showing Hillary cutting the heads off puppies, drinking their blood and feeding the heads to Bill. That trumps your revelations against our guy, Harry.

This happened between 1990 and 2000 and miss pimp bravely came forth in July of 2016! How brave. I think the OP needs to find God.

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

You work for Clinton campaign huh?

The signature actually says "Tiffany Doe" on an "official" court document! :lmao:
It cannot get more authentic than that! What an imbecile posting this! :cuckoo:

Can't wait till Nov 9 when the country comes together and supports President Trump. The left has said we must, so I know they'll drop their childishness and support the choice of the People.

So, we have this 13 years old running around, looking for a modeling career at Port Authority while this Tiffany Doe character was scouting the area for underage girls as potential call girls. What is Port Authority? Is that a place? It is a law enforcement agency and I am sure if the girl was hanging around in their building they would have asked "Where are your parents? Are you lost? Why are you not in school little girl?" What a story! It is beyond stupid....:lmao:

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

Of course he was convicted and served time..correct?
Would you mind telling the forum what instituion he served at?

This is not funny. Mods make Matthew stop. He will get the board shut down. You have to stop Matthew/

Every one this is not funny.

Matthew is trying to shut down the board. This is just like what happend at Free Dominion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back