Trump Ran Against Hillary Using Same Message Barry Did Against Her - Same Outcome!

Hillary ain't around, and there is Orange Doofus in the spotlight like yesterday showing the world he sucks Putin's penis and swears allegiance to Russia, as you do to Trump.

Because she keeps showing up in the media as if she has anything relive the to say. She not long ago suggested that the pick for the Supreme Court would take us backwards to slavery. Not only stupid but did nothing to help her or her party.
Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party. Long before she decided to run for president, I posted...that the GOP has spent a life time of gathering shit on this woman and her name sake, ie the Clintons and they're just hoping she'd run.....and here we are....Hillary will forever be attached to the Trump campaign and be the lightening rod for his mindless supporters. That's why we should have picked another candidate...Donna Brazzile, the DNC, the Clintons, Comey, Obama all helped create the Trump hell inwhich I know live.

"Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party."

Then why was she their candidate at the expense of Bernie darling?
News Flash, I'm speaking in terms of now, not yesterday......today, she's just an old white person, like Guliani needing attention.

Because she keeps showing up in the media as if she has anything relive the to say. She not long ago suggested that the pick for the Supreme Court would take us backwards to slavery. Not only stupid but did nothing to help her or her party.
Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party. Long before she decided to run for president, I posted...that the GOP has spent a life time of gathering shit on this woman and her name sake, ie the Clintons and they're just hoping she'd run.....and here we are....Hillary will forever be attached to the Trump campaign and be the lightening rod for his mindless supporters. That's why we should have picked another candidate...Donna Brazzile, the DNC, the Clintons, Comey, Obama all helped create the Trump hell inwhich I know live.

"Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party."

Then why was she their candidate at the expense of Bernie darling?
News Flash, I'm speaking in terms of now, not yesterday......today, she's just an old white person, like Guliani needing attention.

Somebody needs to tell her that.

I won't it is too entertaining.
HRC1.jpg

Forum List

Back