Trump Ran Against Hillary Using Same Message Barry Did Against Her - Same Outcome!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Mr. Obama and his team were confident that Mrs. Clinton would win and, like much of the country, were shocked when she did not. “I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” Mr. Rhodes writes. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to bring change.”

How Trump’s Election Shook Obama: ‘What if We Were Wrong?’

'SSDD'....'Nuff Said

This is why Hillary should never have ran for President.....we still talking about this woman and she lost!!

politics stinks today and STANK yesterday. Published stuff on Abraham Lincoln was VICIOUS-----1860

Because she keeps showing up in the media as if she has anything relive the to say. She not long ago suggested that the pick for the Supreme Court would take us backwards to slavery. Not only stupid but did nothing to help her or her party.

Because she keeps showing up in the media as if she has anything relive the to say. She not long ago suggested that the pick for the Supreme Court would take us backwards to slavery. Not only stupid but did nothing to help her or her party.
Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party. Long before she decided to run for president, I posted...that the GOP has spent a life time of gathering shit on this woman and her name sake, ie the Clintons and they're just hoping she'd run.....and here we are....Hillary will forever be attached to the Trump campaign and be the lightening rod for his mindless supporters. That's why we should have picked another candidate...Donna Brazzile, the DNC, the Clintons, Comey, Obama all helped create the Trump hell inwhich I know live.

No waters, Schumer and Pelosi are the top reps. She is just the poster child.

I have a feeling you will always be unhappy with the U.S. unless you are made high king, chief racist, and go to bigot.

"Mr. Obama and his team were confident that Mrs. Clinton would win and, like much of the country, were shocked when she did not. “I couldn’t shake the feeling that I should have seen it coming,” Mr. Rhodes writes. “Because when you distilled it, stripped out the racism and misogyny, we’d run against Hillary eight years ago with the same message Trump had used: She’s part of a corrupt establishment that can’t be trusted to bring change.”

'SSDD'....'Nuff Said

Obamakov was Trump's best campaign adviser.

It's the funniest thing in American politics in at least 100 years. Trump should have rewarded Obama with a position in H.U.D. so he could help with the vertical plantations. lol

'SSDD'....'Nuff Said
Is this a new election or the one from long ago in the past?

'SSDD'....'Nuff Said
Is this a new election or the one from long ago in the past?

At this point, what difference does it make. Damn, I slay me.

Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party.
Au contraire...

The Democratic Party named Hillary Clinton the 'Heir Apparent', their 'Queen', and handed her the 'keys to the castle'.

Barak Obama, head of the Democratic Party pre-ordained her to be his '2nd-Coming', and the DNC made it official.

The Obama administration protected Hillary from her many, MANY exposed crimes.

The Liberal media kept her in the race, when they would have forced any GOP candidate in the same situation out.

The DNC stacked the deck against Bernie while they helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in election fraud, violate election laws, and break campaign finance laws by using donations intended for other candidate on her election.

Despite having declared prior to the election that there was NO WAY IN HELL for anyone to hack the election and change the outcome, Barry quickly changed his 'story' after she lost, claiming 12 Russians who hacked the DNC server altered the entire election.

McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote..
Millions of Illegals in the US, some of whom voted....
Dead people and pets voted....
The Democrats GAVE Hillary the nomination when it should have been Bernie...
Obama kept Hillary out of prison & Bernie should have been the candidate...

...but Democrats say 12 Men who hacked the DNC server were the ones to alter the election.

Bwuhahahaha.......

It was not until unstable Hillary even threw Barry, Pelosi, Schumer, & her own party under the bus that Democrats began screaming, "She doesn't represent / speak for me / us!" :p

At this point, what difference does it make.
................Damn, I slay me.

upload_2018-7-17_11-5-20.jpeg

The OP is meaningless.

Trump has shown that he cannot be President and a lack of Putin.

Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party.
Au contraire...

The Democratic Party named Hillary Clinton the 'Heir Apparent', their 'Queen', and handed her the 'keys to the castle'.

Barak Obama, head of the Democratic Party pre-ordained her to be his '2nd-Coming', and the DNC made it official.

The Obama administration protected Hillary from her many, MANY exposed crimes.

The Liberal media kept her in the race, when they would have forced any GOP candidate in the same situation out.

The DNC stacked the deck against Bernie while they helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in election fraud, violate election laws, and break campaign finance laws by using donations intended for other candidate on her election.

Despite having declared prior to the election that there was NO WAY IN HELL for anyone to hack the election and change the outcome, Barry quickly changed his 'story' after she lost, claiming 12 Russians who hacked the DNC server altered the entire election.

McAuliffe allowed Felons to vote..
Millions of Illegals in the US, some of whom voted....
Dead people and pets voted....
The Democrats GAVE Hillary the nomination when it should have been Bernie...
Obama kept Hillary out of prison & Bernie should have been the candidate...

...but Democrats say 12 Men who hacked the DNC server were the ones to alter the election.

Bwuhahahaha.......

It was not until unstable Hillary even threw Barry, Pelosi, Schumer, & her own party under the bus that Democrats began screaming, "She doesn't represent / speak for me / us!" :p

"Despite having declared prior to the election that there was NO WAY IN HELL for anyone to hack the election and change the outcome, Barry quickly changed his 'story' after she lost, claiming 12 Russians who hacked the DNC server altered the entire election."

"The DNC stacked the deck against Bernie while they helped Hillary rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in election fraud, violate election laws, and break campaign finance laws by using donations intended for other candidate on her election."

If the Republicans stacked the deck with super delegates for Trump, handed Trump the debate questions in advance, and basically robbed the National Committee of their funds to go all in for Trump, the Democrats would be screaming red rum.

Trump is a champ. Every single day he jerks the libtardo's chains because he knows what the reaction will be in advance.

Like going to a comedy club every day for free. What's not to like?

Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party. Long before she decided to run for president, I posted...that the GOP has spent a life time of gathering shit on this woman and her name sake, ie the Clintons and they're just hoping she'd run.....and here we are....Hillary will forever be attached to the Trump campaign and be the lightening rod for his mindless supporters. That's why we should have picked another candidate...Donna Brazzile, the DNC, the Clintons, Comey, Obama all helped create the Trump hell inwhich I know live.

"Hillary does not represent, nor speaks for the Democratic party."

Then why was she their candidate at the expense of Bernie darling?

Forum List

Back