Trump Rally NOW!!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Trump (Greenville, NC) is killing it again!!!! He outed the Squad and now he's taking on Democrat candidates.....:113:

Well, the news cycle has moved on I guess. Sorry that's not the video I posted.

Last edited:
The Lame Stream Media decided to boycott this important speech, again.

I can't imagine them not broadcasting an Obama Speech

What do you expect you will/would learn in this..."speech?"

That we have a President not afraid of fighting back against the radical elements of the Democrat party who spout anti-Jewish rhetoric and hate-america bullshit. He really nailed those "Squad bitches"

That we have a President not afraid of fighting back against the radical elements of the Democrat party who spout anti-Jewish rhetoric and hate-america bullshit. He really nailed those "Squad bitches"
You mean, you didn't "know" that already?

WoW!!!

What do you expect you will/would learn in this..."speech?"

President Trump was talking about controversial groups like MS 13, and he showed a lot of courage denouncing MS13, human trafficking, homelessness in California, the right to bear arms, as well as the phony Impeachment charges Al Green offered today.

President Trump was talking about controversial groups like MS 13, and he showed a lot of courage denouncing MS13, human trafficking, homelessness in California, the right to bear arms, as well as the phony Impeachment charges Al Green offered today.
Did you "learn" of any of his solutions for these "problems" during this "speech?"

Did you "learn" of any of his solutions for these "problems" during this "speech?"

BTW, yes.

The President's plan is to sweep up the MS13 characters and to look to stop more of them from entering the country.

Yet, Speaker Pelosi glorifies these people when her President labeled them as "animals" because of their un-American brutality.

I don't think Obama ever even discussed MS 13.

BTW, yes.

The President's plan is to sweep up the MS13 characters and to look to stop more of them from entering the country.

Yet, Speaker Pelosi glorifies these people when her President labeled them as "animals" because of their un-American brutality.

Boy, that sure sounds like an iron clad plan.

I see why you're so pleased.

Notwithstanding your Guy's lack of addressing human trafficking and homelessness in California.

I
BTW, yes.

Boy, that sure sounds like an iron clad plan.

I see why you're so pleased.

Notwithstanding your Guy's lack of addressing human trafficking and homelessness in California.
If Liberals watched Trumps speech, they would then learn that their mass media is fooling them, that their own representatives is making it harder to survive for a citizen by giving away free stuff to non-citizens. That those who call themselves Democrats are all hypocrites who don't deserve their votes.

If Liberals watched Trumps speech, they would then learn that their mass media is fooling them, that their own representatives is making it harder to survive for a citizen by giving away free stuff to non-citizens. That those who call themselves Democrats are all hypocrites who don't deserve their votes.
Good luck in 2020 w/your Guy.

Good luck in 2020 w/your Guy.

Trump is going to do a lot better than people think. The D candidates are far too radical, insisting on health care for Illegals- proving that Joe "You Lie" Wilson was absolutely on target when he called out President Obama on his health care claims.

Will the media apologize to Rep. Wilson?

D_slXAqVUAA1FSa.jpg
D_us8jGW4AIobHZ.jpg
#winning

You mean, you didn't "know" that already?

WoW!!!

Ha! Ha! You're right!! It's just great to hear him at a rally saying it!!! Better than depending on the MSM to report their OPINION of what he said.

Do you think they should nationally televise every one of his campaign speeches? Then they should do it for the 19 Dems stumping around the country as well.
Give viewers a break.

Do you think they should nationally televise every one of his campaign speeches? Then they should do it for the 19 Dems stumping around the country as well.
Give viewers a break.

Actually, there are 24 D's running, not 19.

But they aren't President and Trump is. This was a major Presidential address, not a "campaign speech" at all. The D's had just tried to impeach him, and he was responding to their attacks.

Give viewers a break.

Actually, there are 24 D's running, not 19.

But they aren't President and Trump is. This was a major Presidential address, not a "campaign speech" at all. The D's had just tried to impeach him, and he was responding to their attacks.
It was called a "Rally." As in "campaign rally." There is a way for the President to address major issues, and this one usually uses Twitter, but the other official way would be to schedule a press conference at the WH. The Dems introduce impeachment proceedings regularly. Big whoop. They know it won't fly, same as the 64 attempts to repeal the ACA when Obama was in office.

Forum List

Back