Trump Rally Chant [Revised]

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
TRUMP: "We are going to build a beautiful wall...." (and smiling while holding a small hand behind an orange ear)...."and WHO is going to pay for it???"

CROWD:..." Pentagon military construction money...."

lol

• Banned
The wall is going to be built. I know that hurts you. Lol

The only thing that will be "built" during Trump's last 2 miserable years, will be the line....

"I tried to get a wall built, my dear cult members, BUT those damn courts, democrats, sane republicans, etc. just wouldn't let me do it......"

LOL

bed-wetting.png

• Banned
Proving what a horrible negotiator, deal maker, and being scared shitless of Coulter, and FOX, Mr. Trump, is NOT a "national emergency"

the SenAte Republicans are trying to tell Goldilocks to STFU ..

the first Democrat POTUS will break it off in gun freaks ass ..

GUN SHOWS - NATIONAL --- SECURITY THREAT

ASSAULT WEAPONS -- NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT

CONCEALED WEAPONS -- NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT

and thats just the start of a landslide they cant do a F'n thing about ..

TRUMP: "We are going to build a beautiful wall...." (and smiling while holding a small hand behind an orange ear)...."and WHO is going to pay for it???"

lol
Don't even joke about that. It CANNOT happen.

Guns are a constitutional right. Entering the country is not. Unless you think it is. Do you? Is there a right to come here illegally and make demands on Americans. Demands like die for me

The wall is going to be built. I know that hurts you. Lol

The only thing that will be "built" during Trump's last 2 miserable years, will be the line....

"I tried to get a wall built, my dear cult members, BUT those damn courts, democrats, sane republicans, etc. just wouldn't let me do it......"

LOL
Actually this will help Trump in 2020. Schumer and Pelosi are on tape supporting a wall a few years ago. Keep it up!

Proving what a horrible negotiator, deal maker, and being scared shitless of Coulter, and FOX, Mr. Trump, is NOT a "national emergency"
If Trump was as much of a failure as you continuously post, you wouldn’t be posting so much.

lol
There goes money for military housing.

Well, my friend, if the Pentagon can "afford" to give up all those billions of dollars, the question may arise in the future if all that money was really needed to be allocated in the first place.

Pandora's Box???

Revised? Lefties must be freaking desperate. The democrat party authorized funding for the Wall years ago before they unauthorized it.

That's when he and all fucks like you go away.

Can't do a thing about it? Chk Chk bitch.

Forum List

Back