Trump raised six million. Three million is missing. Trump should go to jail for fraud

Some of it went directly to charities. All has been accounted for,

Nice try. :rolleyes:

who said you're allowed to give political donations you collect to "charities"?

I thought that can only be done with "leftover" political funds at the end of a campaign.

if they know where it went, would it be "missing"?
The reason this story is in the media is that specifically, the Trump campaign does not know where the missing funds are, or wiling to account for them. That comes from the guy in charge of Trump's veteran affairs for the campaign.

ohhhh... you mean the one with the pretend charity?

lol... that's funny.
Shame, all that money could have been spent on Sandra Fluke's birth control pills and K-Y Jelly.

Some of it went directly to charities. All has been accounted for,

Nice try. :rolleyes:

who said you're allowed to give political donations you collect to "charities"?

I thought that can only be done with "leftover" political funds at the end of a campaign.

if they know where it went, would it be "missing"?
The reason this story is in the media is that specifically, the Trump campaign does not know where the missing funds are, or wiling to account for them. That comes from the guy in charge of Trump's veteran affairs for the campaign.
Sure Camp, this is a monster in the media. I can't find anything about Prince's passing because of it. FFS!
I did not imply the story was a monster in the media. I merely mentioned it was in the media, which it was after the veteran affairs guy for Trump failed to answer questions about where the funds were. Whether it will become a bigger story or not is anyone's guess. That will probably depend on whether the campaign decides to give a better answer to the question. If they don't, the story will probably get more attention.

Forum List

Back