TRUMP rage-tweets at TILLERSON today, 'lacked mental capacity'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Why now? Wasn't Tillerson fired like 7 or 8 months ago? TODAY, COHEN GETS SENTENCING GUIDELINES handed down. WE FIND OUT TRUMP IS A CO-CONSPIRATOR and A FELON and this is what TRUMP is tweeting about??

Can you spell D E F L E C T I O N?

Trump rages at ‘lazy’ Rex Tillerson: He lacked the ‘mental capacity’ to be secretary of state

ERIC W. DOLAN
07 DEC 2018 AT 15:08 ET

Donald Trump on Friday attacked Rex Tillerson, after his former secretary of state said the president was undisciplined and wanted to violate the law.

“Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!” Trump tweeted.

Tillerson, who was fired in March via a tweet, said Thursday night that Trump had to be repeatedly warned that his proposals were illegal.

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it,’” he explained. “And I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’”

“It was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented ExxonMobil Corp to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things,” Tillerson added.

Trump rages at 'lazy' Rex Tillerson: He lacked the 'mental capacity' to be secretary of state

Last edited:
I'm adding this little detail from an interview with Tillerson's hometown paper. (I do believe Tillerson might well be speaking of some of the posters on this board)

Tillerson also said that he was disturbed that Trump managed to get elected president despite having a simplistic understanding of how government works.

“I will be honest with you, it troubles me that the American people seem to want to know so little about issues, that they are satisfied with a 128 characters,” Tillerson said, referring to Trump’s tweets.

Big pictures won't make your guy or you any smarter. (Especially photoshopped ones). Remember TILLERSON is a real billionaire. Think about it.

Why now? Wasn't Tillerson fired like 7 or 8 months ago? TODAY, COHEN GETS SENTENCING GUIDELINES handed down. WE FIND OUT TRUMP IS A CO-CONSPIRATOR and A FELON and this is what TRUMP is tweeting about??

Can you spell D E F L E C T I O N?

Trump rages at ‘lazy’ Rex Tillerson: He lacked the ‘mental capacity’ to be secretary of state

ERIC W. DOLAN
07 DEC 2018 AT 15:08 ET

Donald Trump on Friday attacked Rex Tillerson, after his former secretary of state said the president was undisciplined and wanted to violate the law.

“Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!” Trump tweeted.

Tillerson, who was fired in March via a tweet, said Thursday night that Trump had to be repeatedly warned that his proposals were illegal.

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it,’” he explained. “And I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’”

“It was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented ExxonMobil Corp to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things,” Tillerson added.

Trump rages at 'lazy' Rex Tillerson: He lacked the 'mental capacity' to be secretary of state
"Trump rages at ‘lazy’ Rex Tillerson: He lacked the ‘mental capacity’ to be secretary of state"~DrumpF

DrumpF "Only hires the best"!

Last edited:
Trump projecting his incompetence on Tillerson. Friggin moron and felon.

Forum List

Back