Trump puts those in need above those doing well

Trump puts those in need above those who are doing well.
The typical Trump supporter is underemployed, undereducated and as result are not doing well financially.
Trump makes false promises that he will turn the economic clock back, bringing back jobs that fit the undereducated, underskilled.
Those of us who have learned skills that are in demand in today's economy are ignored. We have worked hard to do well in today's world.
Those who have chose to not gain the skills in demand in today's economy are whining to have Trump and the US government help them out.
I say to the Trumpsters who are depending on Trump and the government to help them, HELP YOURSELF, LIKE MOST OF HAVE!!!!!!
The typical Trump supporter is rich, poor, middle class, White, minority, college educated, not college educated. The typical Trump supporter looks like America.
Yeah, no.

The typical trump supporter, other than the one percenters who are his backers, is an undereducated, under or unemployed, bitter, hate filled, mysogynistic, microcephalic middle aged white bible-thumper who says things like "I'm not a racist but..."

Just look around at the folks who support him here and you will see that I am right.
You are much more articulate than I

The typical Trump supporter is underemployed, undereducated and as result are not doing well financially.
Trump makes false promises that he will turn the economic clock back, bringing back jobs that fit the undereducated, underskilled.
Those of us who have learned skills that are in demand in today's economy are ignored. We have worked hard to do well in today's world.
Those who have chose to not gain the skills in demand in today's economy are whining to have Trump and the US government help them out.
I say to the Trumpsters who are depending on Trump and the government to help them, HELP YOURSELF, LIKE MOST OF HAVE!!!!!!
The typical Trump supporter is rich, poor, middle class, White, minority, college educated, not college educated. The typical Trump supporter looks like America.
Yeah, no.

The typical trump supporter, other than the one percenters who are his backers, is an undereducated, under or unemployed, bitter, hate filled, mysogynistic, microcephalic middle aged white bible-thumper who says things like "I'm not a racist but..."

Just look around at the folks who support him here and you will see that I am right.
You are much more articulate than I
Not really, I'm semi-retired so I just have more time me to put into it.

Trump is president because DEMOCRATS voted for him.
The undereducated and underemployed are Democrats, Republicans, Independent and everything in between. They are desperate people looking for an easy answer. Trump took advantage of them.
Not near as bad as when I took advantage of myself.

Glad you are happy flipping burgers at McDonalds ... :thup:

Hey, that's not fair saying he works at McD's, there are Wendy's and Taco Bells...

Yeah, no.

You want to believe that is the bulk of Donald Trump's support because you require it to keep your Liberal fantasy world in tact. The truth is Donald Trump's support is very diverse and becoming more diverse because of the ridiculous bias evident every night on the news. Real Americans can smell bullshit a mile away.

Yeah, no.

You want to believe that is the bulk of Donald Trump's support because you require it to keep your Liberal fantasy world in tact. The truth is Donald Trump's support is very diverse and becoming more diverse because of the ridiculous bias evident every night on the news. Real Americans can smell bullshit a mile away.
Yeah, sorry but you are incorrect.

Forum List

Back