Trump-Putin Fallout: Bipartisan Hysteria Against Peace...

how about strzok? When an fbi agent hates the president of the country and isn't disciplined for the hate, something wrong with the agency.
Huh? I don’t know which America you live in, but in my America, “hating” the POTUS is not something that warrants disciplinary action.
it is when that someone is leading an investigation. why was he demoted snowflake?
:lol:

Man, what has happened to Americans? Most have become so hateful and hell-bent on supporting the Permanent War Agenda. Peace is so alien to them. It's very sad.

Former CIA director John Brennan thinks President Trump's meeting with Russian president Putin is "treasonous" and he -- disturbingly -- warns him to "stop it." Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) actually calls for the military to move against its commander in chief, who he claims is "in the hands of our enemy." Others have called the Trump-Putin meeting "another Pearl Harbor."...

Trump-Putin Fallout: Bipartisan Hysteria Against Peace

Yes...this is the #1 excuse/talking point I've seen in the last hour......."Peace in our time." Well done Chamberlain. View attachment 205514

:huh1:So Obama apologizes to the world, is caught red-handed colluding with the Russians on video.....and Trump is Chamberlain???? Trump is a traitor???

Are you retarded or just such a hack you cannot face reality???

Don't bother, they've conveniently forgotten about their Messiah and Clinton's 'Reset Button' thing. It never happened as far as they're concerned.

No president has so disrespected America as this yellow coward in our WH has WHAT does putin have on him??

This one did......

th

Did he read Soylent Green too??lol

you wouldn't know disrespect if it hit you in the mouth. Disrespect is spying on a presidential campaign. that is disrespect.
Like Putin did to Hillary?

fk you and your disrespect comment. you all are disrespecting my president.

He’s my president too (unfortunately), and I’ll say whatever the fuck I want about him.

Fuck that useless bag of shit, and fuck you.
to hitlery, she used the reset button. that didn't bother you. LOL what a hoot you all are. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: BTW, you got nothing on Putin. you just parrot the media. need a cracker Polly?

he ain't your president. you hate him. so he isn't yours. he isn't allowed to be in the white house you all said so. you're a leftist, your game is out in the open, the coup is what you want, that is why we have a Mueller.

Play me some more trump syndrome disorder

Don't bother, they've conveniently forgotten about their Messiah and Clinton's 'Reset Button' thing. It never happened as far as they're concerned.
No president has so disrespected America as this yellow coward in our WH has WHAT does putin have on him??
you wouldn't know disrespect if it hit you in the mouth. Disrespect is spying on a presidential campaign. that is disrespect. disrespect is saying impeach 45 when he wasn't even sworn in yet. fk you and your disrespect comment. you all are disrespecting my president.
In the good old days traitors like you would have your back put against a wall and used for target practice

Seriously, you're being hysterical and irrational. Turn off the Fake News, kid. You're really losin it.
You want serious Here's serious Trump is acting the way he has imo to protect himself and his family A top man of his in jail his long time lawyer spilling his guts and the other guy forgot his name ,ratting trump out too No wonder he kissed putins ass He didn't need him too talking about what he knew

Seriously, you need to consider entering a mental health facility. You've been radicalized. You're not thinking rationally anymore. Please get some help, kid.

You apparently never were one. Traitor.

Give peace a chance. Try it. You don't have to support the Permanent War Agenda.
W and Obama tried that, and twice Putin invaded former "republics" and he had troops on the Baltics borders before Nato responded.

It is undisputable that Putin does not respect borders, and sees troops and war as a means of international relations. The west conversely sees war as only a resort to be used when intl relations have failed.

You "might" have a point if you asked is there something besides just "the Minsk Accords" that could result in Russia pulling out of Donbass?

No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. That's just fact. But sadly, most Americans only get one side of stories. They aren't given all the information. They're slaves to the corrupt Government/Corporate Media. Basically, they're mind-controlled. There's nothing wrong with talking to Russia. Trump is doing the right thing.
Russia invaded Georgia and Ukraine, not the US. And Russia is threatening the Baltics. And it's not just the US providing troops to protect these countries. In fact, THAT is the real question as to Trump's motive with Nato. Is it to strengthen the alliance or destroy it and clear the way for Putin to reclaim the Empire of the Tsars?

The US/West orchestrated the illegal Coup in Ukraine. And that's when all the chaos started there. You don't know that because you're only presented with one side of stories. You're uninformed. But regardless, you need to research a bit more on all of your own Government's invasions and mass murder. Russia doesn't hold a candle to the US in that regard.

Do the math sometime. Putin and Russia don't come close to the number of people killed by the US Government. That's just fact. For instance, Bush and Obama killed thousands of people during their tenures. Do some of your own research. You'll end up becoming very sad and disturbed by what you find.
I guess he forgot about Iraq. I mean really, is this guy really that much of an idiot?

you wouldn't know disrespect if it hit you in the mouth. Disrespect is spying on a presidential campaign. that is disrespect.

He’s my president too (unfortunately), and I’ll say whatever the fuck I want about him.

to hitlery, she used the reset button. that didn't bother you. LOL what a hoot you all are. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: BTW, you got nothing on Putin. you just parrot the media. need a cracker Polly?

he ain't your president. you hate him. so he isn't yours. he isn't allowed to be in the white house you all said so. you're a leftist, your game is out in the open, the coup is what you want, that is why we have a Mueller.

You might want to take some meds. I think you’re half-retarded or something. Seriously.

See, the beauty of being an American, is that I can say whatever the fuck I want about MY president and my opinions don’t make me less of an American.

Again, fuck that piece of shit. I hope he’s found slumped over his golf cart steering wheel, clutching a Big Mac.

And fuck you, asshole.

:fu:

Listening to him try to talk back from his bs

You might want to take some meds. I think you’re half-retarded or something. Seriously.

See, the beauty of being an American, is that I can say whatever the fuck I want about MY president and my opinions don’t make me less of an American.

Again, fuck that piece of shit. I hope he’s found slumped over his golf cart steering wheel, clutching a Big Mac.

And fuck you, asshole.

but he isn't allowed the same rights? you have a strange america. Mine, we all get that right.

Give peace a chance. Try it. You don't have to support the Permanent War Agenda.
W and Obama tried that, and twice Putin invaded former "republics" and he had troops on the Baltics borders before Nato responded.

It is undisputable that Putin does not respect borders, and sees troops and war as a means of international relations. The west conversely sees war as only a resort to be used when intl relations have failed.

You "might" have a point if you asked is there something besides just "the Minsk Accords" that could result in Russia pulling out of Donbass?

No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. That's just fact. But sadly, most Americans only get one side of stories. They aren't given all the information. They're slaves to the corrupt Government/Corporate Media. Basically, they're mind-controlled. There's nothing wrong with talking to Russia. Trump is doing the right thing.
Russia invaded Georgia and Ukraine, not the US. And Russia is threatening the Baltics. And it's not just the US providing troops to protect these countries. In fact, THAT is the real question as to Trump's motive with Nato. Is it to strengthen the alliance or destroy it and clear the way for Putin to reclaim the Empire of the Tsars?

The US/West orchestrated the illegal Coup in Ukraine. And that's when all the chaos started there. You don't know that because you're only presented with one side of stories. You're uninformed. But regardless, you need to research a bit more on all of your own Government's invasions and mass murder. Russia doesn't hold a candle to the US in that regard.

Do the math sometime. Putin and Russia don't come close to the number of people killed by the US Government. That's just fact. For instance, Bush and Obama killed thousands of people during their tenures. Do some of your own research. You'll end up becoming very sad and disturbed by what you find.
I guess he forgot about Iraq. I mean really, is this guy really that much of an idiot?

Most Americans only receive one side of stories. They're completely oblivious to the numerous invasions and killings, their own Government has perpetrated over several decades. In terms of invading and killing, Putin and Russia don't hold a candle to the US. That's just fact.

how about strzok? When an fbi agent hates the president of the country and isn't disciplined for the hate, something wrong with the agency.
Huh? I don’t know which America you live in, but in my America, “hating” the POTUS is not something that warrants disciplinary action.
Nope, perjury and manipulation of a federal investigation does.

And fuck you, asshole.

but he isn't allowed the same rights? you have a strange america. Mine, we all get that right.
What are you blathering about?

Hopefully the hysteria will fade, and cooler heads will prevail. The world isn't gonna end because Trump seeks better relations with Russia. In fact, it could lead to a real lasting peace. And that will benefit the entire world.

Most Americans only receive one side of stories. They're completely oblivious to the numerous invasions and killings, their own Government has perpetrated over several decades. In terms of invading and killing, Putin and Russia don't hold a candle to the US. That's just fact.
We're talking about Russia and Nato here. Stick to the topic.

And fuck you, asshole.

IF you believe that pile of shit ,,you deserve him

New Topics

Forum List

Back