Trump punts the border crisis to a broken Congress

We have had a border and illegal immigration problem for decades so this didn’t start with Trump and unless I have missed something passing legislation to deal with these type of problems is the job of Congress the President either vetos it or signs it into law.

Last edited:
Puts the blame where it belongs. Career politicians Haven't fixed this in decades. Time for them to do their dang jobs.

This shit happened under the other Presidents. Didn't hear this shit then.
I'm not a fan of FOX news, but they're right....all across this country we have thousand upon thousands of kids in foster care, separated from their parents for what ever reason......not voluntary as in the case of these illegals....they're being told the outcome should they continue to come here and yet they still come????? Why is it our fault....You don't want your kids taken than stay in Mexico and go home. Its costing US tax payers $35,000 a year for just one child to be taken care of, and yet our foster care system uses less on kids born here. Keep the kids with their parents and give them a one way bus ticket back home!!

We are not responsible for a single one.

The mess was created, but not by Trump.

However, if he has the spine we think he does, he will end it, and run over the Democrats if need be to do it.

The amazing Pres. Trump is a master strategist.

He handed the problem to Congress.

Which took the onus off of him.

Now he can just set back and laugh.

And watch the do nothing Congress fight it out. ... :popcorn:
I hate Trumps guts, but I love how he fucks shit up, then throws the issue to congress, who then runs around their heads up their ass trying to figure out where the smell is coming from :abgg2q.jpg: He did it with DACA, ACA, Gun control and now this....its like watching paint dry under water!!:boohoo:

Trump knows they can't do it. Sending it to them is just a way of shifting the blame from himself.
He is correctly shifting the blame to the elected politicians who are responsible for the problem, and the solution. .... :cool:
Lol, wasn't a problem until his "zero tolerance" policy caused one.

But you go ahead and buy into the lies, no skin off a my ass.

Letting illegals flood into the country and then not show up for their court date wasn't a problem?
The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts.

Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating.
The majority do appear

Link?

getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating

If only there were some way to stop this flow and end the backlog...…..
Correcting the Record: Recently Arrived Immigrants Show Up for Their Hearings

Children in Immigration Court: Over 95 Percent Represented by an Attorney Appear in Court

The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts. Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backlog that is creating.
With soo many problems to overcome.

Maybe the illegal border jumpers, with their pretend family and fake children. Will take a hint and just stay home. .... :thup:
Dude, you got a little talking points on yer chin......

How is that a master strategy? He doesn't look good.
Depends on who is doing the looking. ... :cool:

He doesn't look good to normal people, not partisan hacks who can't think for themselves.

Please specify who are the "normal people". We've a shortage of laughs this morning.
Not you.

I have been tested and shown to be among the most stable of individuals under the WAIS, Meyers-Briggs, DISC and Big Five.

You?

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

President Trump's border crisis is only the latest example of the administration enacting a policy with drastic implications and telling Congress to fix it. The problem is that the strategy hasn't worked in the past, with negotiations going down in partisan flames.

Why it matters: If Congress fails yet again to find a legislative solution to a problem thrust upon it by the White House, this time it means that family separation at the border will continue until Trump caves — which is far from a fail-safe option.

Well I believe he has already caved in, but Trump loves this and his base love it. They love to see what is happening at the boarder. That is all we talk about now, not the IG investigation or Mueller or Russia, but I do agree children are more important, MEXICO should pay for the wall if he wants it, but he so chickened out in Mexico.
In what GD way has he caved???

How is that a master strategy? He doesn't look good.

He doesn't look good to normal people, not partisan hacks who can't think for themselves.

Please specify who are the "normal people". We've a shortage of laughs this morning.
Not you.

I have been tested and shown to be among the most stable of individuals under the WAIS, Meyers-Briggs, DISC and Big Five.

You?
First, I have never once claimed to be normal, lol

Second, I am just supposed to take your word for it?

Not you.

You?
First, I have never once claimed to be normal, lol

Second, I am just supposed to take your word for it?

Shrug.

I don't take anyone's word for anything here, and anyone who accurately identifies themselves online is a damned fool.

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

President Trump's border crisis is only the latest example of the administration enacting a policy with drastic implications and telling Congress to fix it. The problem is that the strategy hasn't worked in the past, with negotiations going down in partisan flames.

Why it matters: If Congress fails yet again to find a legislative solution to a problem thrust upon it by the White House, this time it means that family separation at the border will continue until Trump caves — which is far from a fail-safe option.

Where did you get the picture of Obama?

The amazing Pres. Trump is a master strategist.

He handed the problem to Congress.

Which took the onus off of him.

Now he can just set back and laugh.

And watch the do nothing Congress fight it out. ... :popcorn:
I hate Trumps guts, but I love how he fucks shit up, then throws the issue to congress, who then runs around their heads up their ass trying to figure out where the smell is coming from :abgg2q.jpg: He did it with DACA, ACA, Gun control and now this....its like watching paint dry under water!!:boohoo:

Lol....fucks shit up but only to the 20% haters out there. Nobody cares about gun control or DACA. And except for the st00pids, the folks out there know when you get arrested, kids don't go to jail! Duh....

@www.yourenotwinning.com

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

Where did you get the picture of Obama?

I think that was on his Kenyan passport.

He is correctly shifting the blame to the elected politicians who are responsible for the problem, and the solution. .... :cool:

Letting illegals flood into the country and then not show up for their court date wasn't a problem?
The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts.

Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating.
The majority do appear

Link?

getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating

Children in Immigration Court: Over 95 Percent Represented by an Attorney Appear in Court
Not when it comes time to deport them.

The majority do appear

Link?

I've already posted links disproving that.

The majority do appear

Link?

Well your links suck.
Illegal Immigrant Families With Deportation Orders Go Missing
96% of Illegal Immigrant Families With Deportation Orders ‘Can’t Be Found’

The majority do appear

Link?

Well your links suck.
Well you would say that.

Mine are actual journalism, and you post from "the daily signal".

Excuse me while I lol.

The majority do appear

Link?

Well your links suck.
Well you would say that.

Mine are actual journalism, and you post from "the daily signal".

Excuse me while I lol.
Yours are left wing wackos

Forum List

Back