Trump punts the border crisis to a broken Congress

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

President Trump's border crisis is only the latest example of the administration enacting a policy with drastic implications and telling Congress to fix it. The problem is that the strategy hasn't worked in the past, with negotiations going down in partisan flames.

Why it matters: If Congress fails yet again to find a legislative solution to a problem thrust upon it by the White House, this time it means that family separation at the border will continue until Trump caves — which is far from a fail-safe option.
In case you don't know CONGRESS are the ones who make laws. Not the president.

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

President Trump's border crisis is only the latest example of the administration enacting a policy with drastic implications and telling Congress to fix it. The problem is that the strategy hasn't worked in the past, with negotiations going down in partisan flames.

Why it matters: If Congress fails yet again to find a legislative solution to a problem thrust upon it by the White House, this time it means that family separation at the border will continue until Trump caves — which is far from a fail-safe option.
tRump knows they can't do it. Sending it to them is just a way of shifting the blame from himself.

Political Joke is pushing the narrative like a good progtard...three threads on the illegals being detained.

You don't want it to end, you love to see it. Crying toddlers.

Their parents should have been better parents.

Nice parroting the MSM talking points, loon

Yes I understand, get a job and work in a crime laden area, who cares if the little girl is chain raped and the little boy will be forced to become a member of a gang. Admit it, you love this.

You saying their country of origin is a shithole?

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

tRump knows they can't do it. Sending it to them is just a way of shifting the blame from himself.
In case you don't know, CONGRESS are the ones who make the laws not the president. Perhaps one day you can learn to stop lying.

Political Joke is pushing the narrative like a good progtard...three threads on the illegals being detained.

You don't want it to end, you love to see it. Crying toddlers.

Their parents should have been better parents.

Nice parroting the MSM talking points, loon

Yes I understand, get a job and work in a crime laden area, who cares if the little girl is chain raped and the little boy will be forced to become a member of a gang. Admit it, you love this.

No I don't love this but illegal is illegal. We are a nation of laws. These people need to do it lawfully and if they choose not to there are consequences

You love this to further your agenda

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

In case you don't know, CONGRESS are the ones who make the laws not the president. Perhaps one day you can learn to stop lying.
Lol, Jesus you're stupid.

I mean, I already knew that, but then you say something that just really brings it home and I'm amazed all over again.

Thanks for the entertainment!

Trump knows they can't do it. Sending it to them is just a way of shifting the blame from himself.
He is correctly shifting the blame to the elected politicians who are responsible for the problem, and the solution. .... :cool:
Lol, wasn't a problem until his "zero tolerance" policy caused one.

But you go ahead and buy into the lies, no skin off a my ass.

Trump knows they can't do it. Sending it to them is just a way of shifting the blame from himself.
He is correctly shifting the blame to the elected politicians who are responsible for the problem, and the solution. .... :cool:

Letting illegals flood into the country and then not show up for their court date wasn't a problem?

Letting illegals flood into the country and then not show up for their court date wasn't a problem?
The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts.

Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating.

The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts.

Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating.
The majority do appear

Link?

getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backloge that is creating

If only there were some way to stop this flow and end the backlog...…..

The majority do appear, and of those who don't many were not properly notified of dates to appear due to the dysfunctionality of the immigration courts. Which BTW is getting worse with the zero tolerance policy and the enormous backlog that is creating.
With soo many problems to overcome.

Maybe the illegal border jumpers, with their pretend family and fake children. Will take a hint and just stay home. .... :thup:

Puts the blame where it belongs. Career politicians Haven't fixed this in decades. Time for them to do their dang jobs.

This shit happened under the other Presidents. Didn't hear this shit then.

Yup and its a made up crisis.

Don't let any of them in. Kick em back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with it.

I will never understand why Trump the idiot keeps running to congress to solve shit that he's started? He fucks shit up, ACA, DACA, Gun Control and now this, and runs to a majority GOP congress to solve the shit....News Flash, you washed up white pile of shit....THE ONLY THING CONSERVATIVES KNOW HOW TO DO, IS SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF GULABLE IGNORANT WHITES, OBSTRUCT DEMOCRATS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY AND GIVE TAX CUTS TO THE RICH....OTHER THAN THAT....THESE GUTLESS BASTARDS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GOVERN!!

Puts the blame where it belongs. Career politicians Haven't fixed this in decades. Time for them to do their dang jobs.

This shit happened under the other Presidents. Didn't hear this shit then.

Yup and its a made up crisis.

Don't let any of them in. Kick em back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with it.
Trump loves creating headlines and true to nature, the gutless media falls for the shit....we will be talking about this shit way into the Nov. elections. I live for the day, american's and their issues are addressed. This is just another TRUMP DEFLECTIVE MOVE!!

Trump is caving.

1529456049355.jpg

Enforcing the law is not enacting a policy. And yes, the law will continue to be enforced until and unless the law is changed.

Trump has vowed to put an end to this Democrat-sponsored invasion. I hope his actions carry over to Progressives as well. You are of no use to this country. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Billy, bottom line is this, all of latin america is corrupt, full of violence, poverty.....are we as a nation to house and host each and every single person in that country seeking asylum? That's the big question here? Are US tax payers and this nation responsible for allowing every single latino wishing for a better life; entry into a country OVERWHELMED WILL ILLEGAL LATINO'S?? And when can the madness stop??? The United States can't solve every single person needed a better way of life, we did this shit with the Cuban's back in the 70's and 80's, they now pretty much own all of fuckin Florida!! If these poor people want change, than why not revolt and demand change in your own country? I hate the way this is turning out, its costing us so much money to house both parents and children, Trump is just creating a mess.....a fuckin mess.

Forum List

Back