Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

So…who are our friends and who are our enemies?
Shifting all the time wouldn't you say ?? Are their any perfect ? No not one.

Have to keep up, because some might be willing to change, when others are shifting towards greed, and heavy trade in their favor.

We have to go with what's in our national interest, and not in trade deficits that make no sense.

Someone pointing missiles at your family isn’t your friend. One would think we could agree with that…

But Trump supports that intimidation and you support the pervert….why? Because he “sticks it” to people.

You do know France have had nuclear missiles pointed at us for decades right?

Do they now? I suspect they do not. If they do, I would expect the POTUS to address that.

I just re-read that and am now editing….

Do they, now— as of 6/10/18.

Always did.. what do you think they are stupid?

I think we should invade Canada -- they are more of our enemy than Russia

It is in-necessary to build a wall along the border of Canada tho -- not enough brown people to justify it -- but they are our enemy tho

no big deal invading Canada , they have no military to worry about and i wouldn't mind enlarging the USA Biff .

but from what i HEAR they are importing lots of third worlders so maybe we will need a WALL someday Biff .

and didn't they as English Subjects or 'pre canadians' burn down the White House at one time Biff ??

Russia though , Soviet Russia helped the USA kill and defeat 'nazi Germany' [about] 78 years ago and 'hilary' wanted to do a reset with the Russians just a few years ago . Plus mrobama was going to get more flexible with the Russians after he won his last election Biff .

The kid got caught by trump..

Germany's Merkel calls Trump's G7 slams 'sobering,' 'depressing'

"According to a Canada release, they make almost 100 Billion Dollars in Trade with U.S. (guess they were bragging and got caught!). Minimum is 17B. Tax Dairy from us at 270%. Then Justin acts hurt when called out!"

gv061118dAPR20180611044509.jpg

Forum List

Back