Trump pulling out of Paris Climate Accord

There is a spot for you at the local funny farm.

Pesticides are killing pollinators. Agriculture gladly spreads them so they don't need a secret contrail plan.

Bees are being killed that are nowhere near farms....how do you explain all these massive die-offs of fish and birds?? Do you know that people in Europe are waaaaay more aware of this issue than we are? There are some incredible documentaries you can find on youtube with English sub-titles. I strongly suggest that you take a little time and do your own research.

View attachment 134285

Bees are being killed by agriculture & is one of the leading causes of hive deaths.

Your mission has become to see just how duped you are by the conspiracy theorists.

As for the honey bees, I am a beekeeper, ] I can guarantee you don't know shit about bees.

Yeah, I bet you believe that Oswald acted alone, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident actually happened and that the Church Committee hearings were b.s....no such thing as "Operation Mockingbird", Operation Paperclip, Operation Keelhaul , Mk-Ultra....just all "conspiracies"!!!!

I don't need to be an expert on bees to know that they are dying off, dumb ass......along with fish, plankton and birds along with other ocean life and much of it has to do with geo-engineering aka the "SRM" (Solar Radiation Management). I know a great deal about this topic and YOU don't.

View attachment 134330

If you knew anything about bees, you would know the causes including pesticides, mites, and monoculture farming.

Aluminum, strontium and barium are three of the most prevalent metals found in water and soil samples were heavy spraying is going on and all three are in a patent for aerosol injections.

Study links aluminum from geoengineering to accelerating decline in bee populations

Study links aluminum from geoengineering to accelerating decline in bee populations

They adding those metals to the fuel?

There is a spot for you at the local funny farm.

Pesticides are killing pollinators. Agriculture gladly spreads them so they don't need a secret contrail plan.

Bees are being killed that are nowhere near farms....how do you explain all these massive die-offs of fish and birds?? Do you know that people in Europe are waaaaay more aware of this issue than we are? There are some incredible documentaries you can find on youtube with English sub-titles. I strongly suggest that you take a little time and do your own research.

View attachment 134285

Bees are being killed by agriculture & is one of the leading causes of hive deaths.

Your mission has become to see just how duped you are by the conspiracy theorists.

As for the honey bees, I am a beekeeper, ] I can guarantee you don't know shit about bees.

Yeah, I bet you believe that Oswald acted alone, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident actually happened and that the Church Committee hearings were b.s....no such thing as "Operation Mockingbird", Operation Paperclip, Operation Keelhaul , Mk-Ultra....just all "conspiracies"!!!!

I don't need to be an expert on bees to know that they are dying off, dumb ass......along with fish, plankton and birds along with other ocean life and much of it has to do with geo-engineering aka the "SRM" (Solar Radiation Management). I know a great deal about this topic and YOU don't.

View attachment 134330

If you knew anything about bees, you would know the causes including pesticides, mites, and monoculture farming.

Aluminum, strontium and barium are three of the most prevalent metals found in water and soil samples were heavy spraying is going on and all three are in a patent for aerosol injections.

All three are ingredients in pesticides.

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN like your precious coal burning does.

Solar & wind & green energy does not KILL & SICKEN THOSE CHILDREN

I know, more expensive, less reliable wind and solar doesn't do much.....except waste money.

like your precious coal burning does

I'm more interested in expanding nuclear.

So, back to the important question, what's the increase with the Accord versus without?
So it kills & sickens some people but hey, you saved 5 bucks on your utility bill. What an ass.

So it kills & sickens some people

I agree, solar is toxic, unreliable and expensive.

What's the increase with the Accord versus without?

Or run away, twat.

MIT: ""If we don't do anything, we might shoot over 5 degrees or more and that would be catastrophic," said John Reilly, the co-director of the program, adding that MIT's scientists had had no contact with the White House and were not offered a chance to explain their work."

The same study your orange buddy was too stupid to understand.

MIT is funded by the fossil fuel industry. How do you feel about that and also the Koch brothers

The fossil fuel industry's invisible colonization of academia | Benjamin Franta and Geoffrey Supran

Down the street at MIT, the Institute’s Energy Initiative is almost entirely funded by fossil fuel companies, including Shell, ExxonMobil, and Chevron. MIT has taken $185 millionfrom oil billionaire and climate denial financier David Koch, who is a Life Member of the university’s board.

Let me get this straigyt. Fossil fuels funded a MIT study that said we need to cut emissions.

Ummmm. Sounds like the Fossil Fuel people made a bad investment.

Forum List

Back