Trump proves Iran attacked Saudi Arabia

70760814_1866109470202261_574657750802366464_n.jpg

Bout right, Gotta make it simple for his base to comprehend it.
He didn't draw that.

It's not sharpie.

More evidence there than AOC has for her green new deal

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

The Myth of U.S. Energy Independence Has Gone Up in Smoke

I paid $2.16 for gas yesterday.

MAGA.

Outstanding!

Green new deal means less dependence on foreign oil. Downside to that would be trump couldn't have his nose up muslim dictators' bungholes as often. Link below where Tulsi Gabbart schools clueless cavuto and I know she would kick ass on clueless trump in a debate. .

First, Trump made us energy independent, so shove that argument. Next, you would have broke economy, next, where is picture of Trump and bungholes? I see Biden touching and smelling everything. Last \, Tulsi is cute, but kinda empty headed.

MAGA.

Be sure to thank Saudi.

Thank you Saudi

MAGA.

Be sure to thank Saudi.
Praise be Allah!

Trump will be so proud of you!
We can only hope...

Putting troops there, is a mistake...

Well EXCUSE me, somehow, I though there vwere American troops there since the 60's when Trump was a pup?

Saudi Arabia–United States relations refers to the bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and the United States, which began in 1933 when full diplomatic relations were established and became formalized in the 1951 Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement.

Saudi Arabia–United States relations - Wikipedia

ahhhh, things are the same today as they were in 1933, or 1951 eh? We HAVE NO agreement with the country that funded the attackers on 9/11, to fight their battles if they are attacked.... is that truly hard to understand?

MAGA.

gas is 2.45 a gallon and heating oil is 2.79 a gallon, up here, of which I just bought 200 gallons to fill the tank for the first ... of 3 fills I will need for the winter! OUCH! :eek:

MAGA.

gas is 2.45 a gallon and heating oil is 2.79 a gallon, up here, of which I just bought 200 gallons to fill the tank for the first ... of 3 fills I will need for the winter! OUCH! :eek:

I don't miss that! In central Florida, I have not turned on the heat in two years.

MAGA.

Be thankful. In Leftard California it’s $3.90 and they’d force you to tear out your heating system at your cost.

I know that is what you live for, that approval of your god.
How's that impeachment going for you?

Hmmm...let's see....

I have said from day 1 I did not think Trump did anything illegal and I have said that I thought his impeachment would harm the country perhaps beyond repair, and given the fact I would rather have Trump as president than Pence by a factor of about 1000....

I would say it is going great.

Thanks for asking

Last edited:

MAGA.

I don't miss that! In central Florida, I have not turned on the heat in two years.

I lived near Central Florida for 10 years, right before moving up to New England.

and added up... Dade and Broward for another 10 years....

I don't miss my AC ...electric bills which were very high, especially for the summer....

It's kind of the complete opposite up here.... in the spring summer and fall, our windows are open most of the time, no use of AC at all...unless a heat wave shows up but mostly the nights in summer can be mid 50's to mid 60's,which cools down the house nicely.and during the summer days, we may,,, if lucky, hit 75 to 80 degrees, inland might get warmer, but I am on the ocean, less than a mile... which is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter due to the water in the ocean... than most of inland Maine.

so all the big bucks spent on heating or cooling is spent in the winter, summers are cheap... electric runs around $60 bucks a month.... we have no electric water heater and tank, it runs off of the oil furnace.... thank GOD summers are cheap! Cuz the costs in winter damn near puts us in bankruptcy! :lol::eek:

MAGA.
I lived near Central Florida for 10 years, right before moving up to New England.

I don't miss my AC ...electric bills which were very high, especially for the summer....

It's kind of the complete opposite up here.... in the spring summer and fall, our windows are open most of the time, no use of AC at all...unless a heat wave shows up but mostly the nights in summer can be mid 50's to mid 60's,which cools down the house nicely.and during the summer days, we may,,, if lucky, hit 75 to 80 degrees, inland might get warmer, but I am on the ocean, less than a mile... which is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter due to the water in the ocean... than most of inland Maine.

so all the big bucks spent on heating or cooling is spent in the winter, summers are cheap... electric runs around $60 bucks a month.... we have no electric water heater and tank, it runs off of the oil furnace.... thank GOD summers are cheap! Cuz the costs in winter damn near puts us in bankruptcy! :lol::eek:
I moved from New England to Florida because of the taxes and heating costs.

and gained other taxes and AC cost!

MAGA.

My electric bill is usually 100 in the summer. It was higher in CT. No state income tax or property tax-over 8000 in CT. My oil was 200 per month on budget plan in CT. Easy choice.

My electric bill is usually 100 in the summer. It was higher in CT. No state income tax or property tax-over 8000 in CT. My oil was 200 per month on budget plan in CT. Easy choice.

you don't own property?

Forum List

Back