Trump protesters (liberal thugs) are the same as occupy wall street

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
if people in either party think it's a good idea to attend Trump rallies with a specific agenda to spark violence for the media cameras, think again

trying to squash free speech makes me even more energetic about backing my candidate Trump.

even the lackluster republicans are joining the anti trump bandwagon,

i saw a lot of that at the Cpac last week, i decided to leave early.

some of those in chicago are thugs, they are liberal thugs, we are resolved to defeat them.

Morning Bell: Occupy Wall Street Gets More Violent

obama has divided America, and disrespected our awesome police. they are the ones the liberal thugs are putting into harm's way. the police are our brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, and our children. they are us.

Last edited:
if people in either party think it's a good idea to attend Trump rallies with a specific agenda to spark violence for the media cameras, think again

trying to squash free speech makes me even more energetic about backing my candidate Trump.

even the lackluster republicans are joining the anti trump bandwagon,

i saw a lot of that at the Cpac last week, i decided to leave early.

some of those in chicago are thugs, they are liberal thugs, we are resolved to defeat them.

Morning Bell: Occupy Wall Street Gets More Violent

obama has divided America, and disrespected our awesome police. they are the ones the liberal thugs are putting into harm's way. the police are our brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents, and our children. they are us.

the violent leftists carried move on dot org signs

• Banned
Occupy, black lives matters and other innercity thugs. This is one of the main reasons why this nation needs someone to speak out against these people and Cruz rushed in to condemn his own front runner? WTF?
i agree, i left Cpac early because of shit like this. first they make Donald sign a loyalty oath, then they try to destroy him when he wins. wtf is right. but he is bring new voters in. i really like reince, but at this point it's ok if the republican party fades away, the media will too, let's shake it out and come in fresh.

everyone on the liberal media stations is trying to blame Trump, that's what they do. well no more. i for one will fight to the death for the right to assemble peacefully, with out a bunch of liberal democrat thugs. hillary just landed in chicago under sniper fire...

Last edited:
Wall Street, Ferguson and Chicago last night protests have many of things in common. One of them is: they all have been paid by Soros.
While he refined crowd of Trump supporters was standing in the line patiently and quietly, the other candidates wild supporters were making asses out of themselves. So, one could make up his mind about whom to be with only by just looking at the supporters' behavior.

Last edited:
Wall Street, Ferguson and Chicago last night protests have a lot of things in common. One of them is: they all have been paid by Soros.
The refined crowd of Trump supporters was standing in the line quietly and the other candidates wild supporters were making asses out of themselves. One could make his choice about whom to be with only by just looking at the supporters' behavior.
it will not surprise me if some of these thugs are on a democrat payroll.

Occupy, black lives matters and other innercity thugs. This is one of the main reasons why this nation needs someone to speak out against these people and Cruz rushed in to condemn his own front runner? WTF?

And that is why Cruz campaign is dead now. So is Kasiches but that was already on life support.

like the leftist thugs would not violently protest Cruz should he become top dog

--LOL

why on earth would Cruz associate himself with the likes of those losers

if anything he should have said if they want a violent revolution bring it on

like the leftist thugs would not violently protest Cruz should he become top dog

--LOL

MY point is not that the PC Nazis would not go after Trump. The point is that Cruz, a Constitutional scholar, used this denial of Trumps free speech rights, and other rallies are being cancelled also, Cruz attacked Trump and implied Trump inciteed these riots against him. This classic blame the victim assertion is unworthy of a man we are supposed to trust with protecting the rest of our constitutional rights.

why on earth would Cruz associate himself with the likes of those losers

if anything he should have said if they want a violent revolution bring it on

But he did support them by attacking Trump for causing the illegal actions (and the threat to storm the stage) by provocation.

That is like blaming the rape victim for inciting the rape because her dress was too revealing.

This makes Cruz nothing but a political opportunist who will say ANYTHING TO GET ELECTED and he WILL NOT DEFEND OUR RIGHTS AS PRESIDENT unless it benefits him then too, apparently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back