Trump Protesters at Alabama-LSU Game. Tuscaloosa Ain’t NYC or San Francisco

Can’t wait. I think Bama is going to give the Tigers a lesson they won’t soon forget though. I don’t really have a rooting interest; I just hope its 28-28 going into the 4th quarter.

When I saw the thread, I was worried I had missed the game. Whew!

I think it will be a helluva game. I'm betting my Crimson Tide, but nothing is certain about this game.

Hope so. The LSU/Bama game from 2014 (9 to 6 I think it was) was done on the same night I went to the longest quinceanera in human history. I had to keep “excusing” myself from my official duties to go to the security office at the ballroom and check get “status updates”. LOL

LOL! I have had to find ways to get updates when I worked during games. Smart phones have certainly made that easier.

The 9-6 loss was tough. But we got payback in the BCS Championship game!!

It is basically an empty threat.

They lose their seats for the remainder of the year...which is one more home game against a cupcake at the end of the year.

That won't stop anyone from doing anything
Would Berkeley or Harvard students take measures to honor the President and the United States of America? Nope. Those are communist campuses.

They lose their preferred student seating for one game against a nobody. What a threat. No one is going to teach anyone about law & order. It will be a University decision, at best.

And George Wallace is your example? The video is cute. But part of the fund raising and clothing gathered was for the very poorest. It was not to equip armies, but save lives.

And George Wallace, about a year later stood on the step of the Univ of Alabama and tried to deny entry to a black student. And HE is your shining example?
Dating the enemy was about saving lives you communist treasonous son of a bitch! Lol Wallace was right

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Awww, do you need a tissue?
Donating*

you need some American justice

No, it was not. The donations were about saving lives of people starving after natural disasters. The donations were being taken at the university campus and numerous churches all over the state.

American justice? What you need is to try and present that "American justice" in person. George Wallace was an asshole, and the ultimate politician. He did what was good for George Wallace.
No wonder Vietnam was able to last in the war, you fuck tards were clothing is feeding them.. you need some Alabama justice..

Maybe Wallace was a asshole that was a great speech.

You might want to study the history of that war. Donations from the US are not why it lasted. It was support from China and the incompetence of the US gov't.

Alabama justice is more than you can provide. But it has also been a pitiful excuse for justice on many occasions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Alabama and Louisiana people have far more class than NYC or SF people. Eventually all the businesses that are crucial to the economic health of NYC and SF will move to places like Alabama and Louisiana to get away from liberal lunacy.

Alabama and Louisiana people have far more class than NYC or SF people. Eventually all the businesses that are crucial to the economic health of NYC and SF will move to places like Alabama and Louisiana to get away from liberal lunacy.
If you call virulent racism class...

Dating the enemy was about saving lives you communist treasonous son of a bitch! Lol Wallace was right

Dating the enemy? WTF??

Awww, do you need a tissue?
Donating*

you need some American justice

No, it was not. The donations were about saving lives of people starving after natural disasters. The donations were being taken at the university campus and numerous churches all over the state.

American justice? What you need is to try and present that "American justice" in person. George Wallace was an asshole, and the ultimate politician. He did what was good for George Wallace.
No wonder Vietnam was able to last in the war, you fuck tards were clothing is feeding them.. you need some Alabama justice..

Maybe Wallace was a asshole that was a great speech.

You might want to study the history of that war. Donations from the US are not why it lasted. It was support from China and the incompetence of the US gov't.

Alabama justice is more than you can provide. But it has also been a pitiful excuse for justice on many occasions.
You still participated.. lol YOU IDIOT

Can’t wait. I think Bama is going to give the Tigers a lesson they won’t soon forget though. I don’t really have a rooting interest; I just hope its 28-28 going into the 4th quarter.

When I saw the thread, I was worried I had missed the game. Whew!

I think it will be a helluva game. I'm betting my Crimson Tide, but nothing is certain about this game.

Hope so. The LSU/Bama game from 2014 (9 to 6 I think it was) was done on the same night I went to the longest quinceanera in human history. I had to keep “excusing” myself from my official duties to go to the security office at the ballroom and check get “status updates”. LOL

LOL! I have had to find ways to get updates when I worked during games. Smart phones have certainly made that easier.

The 9-6 loss was tough. But we got payback in the BCS Championship game!!

I hope this one is just as exciting.

Alabama student government threatens loss of football seating for any Trump protesters
They going to learn about politics and law and order in Alabama.
It held true in 1967 against godless communism and it holds true today.

They lose their preferred student seating for one game against a nobody. What a threat. No one is going to teach anyone about law & order. It will be a University decision, at best.

And George Wallace is your example? The video is cute. But part of the fund raising and clothing gathered was for the very poorest. It was not to equip armies, but save lives.

And George Wallace, about a year later stood on the step of the Univ of Alabama and tried to deny entry to a black student. And HE is your shining example?

He is better than OMAR!

Alabama student government threatens loss of football seating for any Trump protesters

He is better than OMAR!

He's dead. And he wasn't better than Omar when he was living.

Even Trump supporters in Tuscaloosa aren't happy about the visit. Trump has no connections to either school.

The population of Tuscaloosa is around 100,000 people. Bryant Denny Stadium seats just over 101,000. So home games, especially big home games, essentially double the population of the city. Having the POTUS come in when traffic is already gridlocked for hours is insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
99.9 percent of those people are going to attend the game not giving a damn about Trumps punk ass being there. The majority will wish his ass had stayed in DC.

He is better than OMAR!

He is better as a rotting corpse. And apparently, his message is alive today. Of course, Omar's message of hate and killing democracy is just underway, but soon you will have to put a stake in her dark heart!

As someone who was born and raised in Alabama, and still has connections there, I can say that most of the "virulent racism" is in the past or with an extreme minority of ignorant rednecks.

He is better than OMAR!

He stood for law and order...also patriotism when we troops on the field of battle. You communist 2019 Democrats ought to be appreciative of the fact you live in a nation with the greatest Constitution ever created by man. But instead you whine and cry; you want to overturn an election in favor of China and Russia/Putin. You are some pretty simple minded individuals and I honor you get asswhipped n Alabama!

As someone who was born and raised in Alabama, and still has connections there, I can say that most of the "virulent racism" is in the past or with an extreme minority of ignorant rednecks.
But what about the mindset of these ignorant protesters who get brainwashed by their college professoriate that shit like this still exist I n Alabama?

He is better than OMAR!

He is better as a rotting corpse. And apparently, his message is alive today. Of course, Omar's message of hate and killing democracy is just underway, but soon you will have to put a stake in her dark heart!

Wallaces message was of hate and killing democracy. As usual, you got things wrong. The people of her district will decide when she no longer represents him.

He is better than OMAR!

Wallaces message was of hate and killing democracy. As usual, you got things wrong. The people of her district will decide when she no longer represents him.

Wallace message of “love for your country” is still resonate today. As , I hope, these fuckheads are about to find out in Alabama.

He is better than OMAR!

He stood for law and order...also patriotism when we troops on the field of battle. You communist 2019 Democrats ought to be appreciative of the fact you live in a nation with the greatest Constitution ever created by man. But instead you whine and cry; you want to overturn an election in favor of China and Russia/Putin. You are some pretty simple minded individuals and I honor you get asswhipped n Alabama!

You're about as dumb as they come. Wallace stood for fascism and you support Putin when you support Trump.

Forum List

Back