Trump Propaganda Machine Live Now - "63,000 murders by illegal immigrants"

Good God we agree on something, well done sir.
No one wants all illegal immigrants to just come into this country from Ireland, Canada, China and Central America

...but we don't have to try to demonize them all as subhuman to justify treating them like animals either.

...one day the target demographic of the next demonization campaign may be one you belong to.

Precisely why we have immigration laws and legal immigration. Illegals sorry they all have to go home and come back legally.
No, disagree. You get one fucking chance to do it legally if you try any other method you get sent back and never get to apply again.

No one wants all illegal immigrants to just come into this country from Ireland, Canada, China and Central America

...but we don't have to try to demonize them all as subhuman to justify treating them like animals either.

...one day the target demographic of the next demonization campaign may be one you belong to.

Precisely why we have immigration laws and legal immigration. Illegals sorry they all have to go home and come back legally.
No, disagree. You get one fucking chance to do it legally if you try any other method you get sent back and never get to apply again.

Pssst 99% of them won't meet the qualifications to immigrate back legally :eusa_shhh:

Americans are a confused bunch. We have a wealthy cadre of college educated elitists tell us that poor whites that need lower income lower level jobs are...trash. And they are dismissive. I don't know what that translates into in rich white liberal doublespeak, but it seems to excuse a multiple of liberal sins otherwise. Apparently, this is my interpretation, poor Mexican trash that immigrated illegally that never went to college are so much MORE better and exploitable because they don't demand workers rights and stuff, so they are lesser trash and even need sanctuary from immigration laws that apply to everyone else...Presidents and window washers aren't above laws, Mexican illegals are. Because, if you disagree, liberals call you names and stuff. I don't care. Really.

10 MS-13 gang members, all illegals are facing life in prison for kidnappings and deaths of two teens. All of them are from El Salvador

Pssst 99% of them won't meet the qualifications to immigrate back legally :eusa_shhh:
We need to not even let them apply. And if found here Gitmo for two years

I think most of us would be better off WITHOUT illegal aliens than WITH them. And those that benefit from them seem to have the loudest voice. That has to change. This madness has to end. We never wanted this situation. We never voted on sanctuary cities or faux immigration rights laws either. This is still a democracy after all.

Last edited:
I think most of us would be better off WITHOUT illegal aliens than WITH them. And those that benefit from them seem to have the loudest voice. That has to change. This madness has to end. We never wanted this situation. We never voted on sanctuary cities or faux immigration rights laws either.
Wait until November. The silent voices will be heard again just like 11-8-2016.

I think most of us would be better off WITHOUT illegal aliens than WITH them. And those that benefit from them seem to have the loudest voice. That has to change. This madness has to end. We never wanted this situation. We never voted on sanctuary cities or faux immigration rights laws either.
Wait until November. The silent voices will be heard again just like 11-8-2016.
I know, I am chomping at the bit. But it still doesn't explain how any city or state became sanctuary for criminals (when especially nobody is above the law)-and without the vote of the people, remind me folks, how does that happen? Isn't that a little outrageous? Boggles the mind. Poor needy Americans are trash and deserve their fate, because they don't go to college and are not rich, poor illegal Mexicans are above reproach, and are above all the laws and are needy and poor don't deserve their fate . I can't do the calculus on that equation. Help me out here. I didn't go to college.

Last edited:
Nope, sorry. The only real source for this statement is from whitehouse.gov.
There is NO SOURCE to verify 63,000 Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens since 2001.
Go ahead and try to find it.
The number varies depends on what blog you go to or lie Trump tells.

The FBI refutes this, too.
From the Southern Poverty Law Center:

"""""THE CLAIM: Undocumented immigrants kill 25 Americans a day.
THE PURVEYORS: U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), in a May 5, 2006, column on his website, claimed that a day without immigrants would create a far safer America: "The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals." King's claim has been repeated hundreds of times, sometimes by extremist activists like Clyde Harkins of the American Constitution Party, and frequently by radio hosts like Peter Boyles of Denver's KHOW-AM. Boyles also suggested last year that illegal immigrants had murdered 45,000 American citizens since Sept. 11, 2001.

THE FACTS: King claimed he had "extrapolated" his numbers from a study by the General Accounting Office, Congress' nonpartisan investigative arm, that he said showed 28% of inmates in local jails and state and federal prisons were "criminal aliens." What the GAO study actually showed was that 28% of all federal prisoners (federal prisoners make up 12%-17% of the total incarcerated population in the U.S.) were either legal or illegal immigrants. The study did not distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. It also stated that about 50% of those immigrants were only charged with being in the country illegally, a federal misdemeanor. Just 12% of the total in federal custody were there for murder, rape, robbery or other violent crimes.

Since most Trumpanzees DON'T read past the headline:

"""Regarding the claim of 45,000 Americans murdered by illegal immigrants, FBI statistics show some 85,000 murders from 9/11 to the end of 2006. If the claim by Boyles and others were true, that would mean undocumented immigrants, who make up under 4% of the U.S. population, were responsible for 53% of all murders.""""

Getting Immigration Facts Straight

Most "Trumpanzees" and most ALL rationale thinking people would READ the quote from Steve King and immediately know you're title is BullCrap Fake news because it's from 2006.. I'm sorry. But there's no "back dating" Trump derangement syndrome to before 2016,

You should actually critically review the shit you're consuming so that YOU know what is -- or isn't...

Forum List

Back