Trump Pressured by Leftist Taunts / Pressure Regarding 100-Day Successes - EO Tsunami Coming

I miss the good old days when RWnuts ranted against EO's, calling them 'unconstitutional', and 'tyranny', blah blah,
now they adore them.

You people couldn't be more hypocritical if you let me program the hypocrisy into your skulls.

Once again you deliberately mischaracterize the argument of those who opposed Obama's unconstitutional EOs. That's because you're a sleazy dishonesty lying dumbass.

How many EO's has Trump already had ruled unconstitutional?

I miss the good old days when RWnuts ranted against EO's, calling them 'unconstitutional', and 'tyranny', blah blah,
now they adore them.

You people couldn't be more hypocritical if you let me program the hypocrisy into your skulls.

Once again you deliberately mischaracterize the argument of those who opposed Obama's unconstitutional EOs. That's because you're a sleazy dishonesty lying dumbass.

By the Supreme Court? None. Obama appointed dead ender douche bag judges don't count.

As far as obstructionism, that is laughable. Its all we have had by the GOP the last eight years. Now they whine about it? Hilarious. Not that I didn't like it, cuz it did provide great entertainment and well I didn't like the lying dems and I surely don't trust or support the party for and by the rich guys(GOP). So here we are in the worst political era ever in the so called exceptional(laughable) united States. We have truly reached the bottom of the barrel.

Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)

RUBE RALLY on Saturday!!

Trump prepares executive order spree in dash to 100-day mark

'President Trump has dismissed the end of his first 100 days in office as an “artificial” marker, but he’s packed the final stretch with a burst of executive orders and lofty legislative goals covering health care, tax reform and more.'

The '1st 100 Days' BS is a political creation / tool / weapon designed to be used against the opposing political party. I would rather a President take his time and get less issues dealt with WELL than have him carelessly rush to get a bunch of things rammed through to boast about.

If I were Trump (or any President) I would ignore the opposing party and just focus on getting things done right for the benefit of the country. (Candidates also put pressure on themselves by declaring / promising they will get so much done in that 1st 100 days.)
How can he ignore something he himself made a centerpiece of his administration?

Because he didn't, dumbass.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.

LOLOL

Sure, ya fruit-loop dingus. :cuckoo: that's not actually Trump in a dozen different videos bragging about how much he's going to accomplish in his first 100 days.
Fuck off!

His intentions were that of a businessman,
unlike the rest who were outright liars.

Unfortunately, he's gotten to see, first hand,
how incompetent, immature and petty
the establishment politicians are,
and how fucked up our government is.

Neither party wanted an outsider on the inside!

Anyhoo, back to talking shit.

Having good intentions and outright lying, are 2 different things
Being forthright and being secretive, are 2 different things

When Obama was first running for election,
his campaign was based on hope and change.
Changing business as usual in Washington,
fiscal responsibility, government transparency

Here are excerpts from April, 2009
in his weekly address to the Nation...

Over the last three months, my Administration has taken
aggressive action to confront an historic economic crisis.....

We came into office facing a budget deficit
of $1.3 trillion for this year alone

"All across America, families are tightening their belts
and making hard choices.
Now, Washington must show that same sense of responsibility."

"It’s time to fundamentally change the way
that we do business in Washington.

...we need to reform our government so that it is more efficient,
more transparent, and more creative.
That will demand new thinking and a new sense of responsibility
for every dollar that is spent."

"cut what doesn’t work."

"I’m announcing several steps that my Administration will take
in the weeks ahead to restore fiscal discipline"

"so that government acts the same way
any responsible family does in setting its budget."

"We cannot sustain deficits that mortgage our children’s future,
nor tolerate wasteful inefficiency.
Government has a responsibility to spend the peoples’ money wisely,
and to serve the people effectively.
I will work every single day that I am President
to live up to that responsibility..."

Not only, didn't he even come close
to accomplishing as much, he never even attempted as much!
In fact, he accomplished doing the exact opposite!

Not only was it business as usual in Washington,
but, it got worse...bigger and more out of control.
Totally, fiscally irresponsible and utterly, unaccountable!

I was gung-ho and all for Obama,
up until he signed off on the bank bailout.
It was then, that the belief I had in him
and had hoped for, his vision for change...
change, that was so desperately needed,

had vanished, leaving me disappointed
angry, distrustful and feeling foolish.

I was so pissed, I didn't vote at all,
but, I gave him 4 years to prove me wrong,
instead, he had 8 years to prove me right!

Aww, look at all your excuses. How cute. Who cares that he was a businessman? He's the president now. It's time he starts acting like one. And by the way, I'm glad he's accomplished almost he said he would in his first hundred days. His agenda is horrible and I'm glad he's failing.

Regardless, it's hysterical how he's trying now to play down his first hundred day report card since he knows he gets an 'F'. But this is all his own doing. He's the one who made a 'contract with America' and failed to deliver on his end of the contract. No one made him offer that contract. That was all his brainchild to dupe folks into voting for him. He's the one who repeatedly bragged about what he would accomplish in his first hundred days. He owns this failure.

now they adore them.

Trump is a hypocrite.

58f50994c75d4a62008b4cf3-480-348.png

Forum List

Back