Trump Preparing To Sign National Emergency Order As Soon As The Bills Fail

I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.

Procedures? Lying, hypocrisy, and obstructing are now procedures?

No man. We were talking about procedures for setting up the speech.

If you wanna talk broad political party strokes I guess you'll point out a D who got put in jail, I'll point out a R.

I hear that Trump has decided that because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want a SOTU address, and she doesn't want to do her fucking job.....he's going to wait until those bills fail in Congress and declare a National Emergency:21:.....and take the money without Congressional approval:321:....and he has every right to do so according to the constitution.

He wanted to give the worthless commie bastards in the Democrat Party a chance to do the right thing and they fucked it up. So get ready for Trump to unleash Hell. :5_1_12024:

So you are angry that the Democrats are doing their job and following procedures. Spoken like a true cheerleader or fan with pennants on the wall and bobbleheads on the shelf.

Procedures? Lying, hypocrisy, and obstructing are now procedures?

No man. We were talking about procedures for setting up the speech.

If you wanna talk broad political party strokes I guess you'll point out a D who got put in jail, I'll point out a R.
Obstruction .... not procedures.

The bills failed. So did Trump.

And no emergency order.

I bet you get right back in line for a refill of your piss cup from whoever you heard this bullshit from.

You always do. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back