Trump Preparing The Biggest Flip-Flop Of All?

It has never been about policy with these people. It is about "The Man!". It is about that form of Fascism. They want a totalitarian leader, so they do not have to think about such complex things as voting.

It means the ones who want to work and be civilized in America can get their way into getting citizenship. But it's about to actually send THE ILLEGAL CRIMINALS and THIEFS back to their country!

BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL!

There will be NO wall.

Get used to that fact.

No wall.

None.

Period.

THERE WILL BE NO WALL.
How about a little fence? A ditch?

It will be interesting to hear his so-called immigration speech. I'd be willing to be that it will be a load of gibberish, like his RNC speech, and in the end nobody will know whether he is going to deport the 11 million or give them amnesty, just like in any of his other so-called policies. What is troublesome is that his supporters don't care which way he goes....they like him even when he goes establishment, which is the opposite of why they chose him to begin with.......you can't make this shit up.

The Trumpkins quiet tells me they have buyers remorse pretty bad. This is why they are crying about the fix being in. Will be intresting to see their lamantations about the death of the country.

The Trumpkins quiet tells me they have buyers remorse pretty bad. This is why they are crying about the fix being in. Will be intresting to see their lamantations about the death of the country.
I'm not sure.

Just guessing, of course, but if there's buyer's remorse it may be on a more subconscious level. Those who have bought in to this alternate universe that has consumed so much of the party really do believe it, at least on surface level.

I think. Who knows.

It has never been about policy with these people. It is about "The Man!". It is about that form of Fascism. They want a totalitarian leader, so they do not have to think about such complex things as voting.

That and allot of it is just like the people wh
I'm not sure.

Just guessing, of course, but if there's buyer's remorse it may be on a more subconscious level. Those who have bought in to this alternate universe that has consumed so much of the party really do believe it, at least on surface level.

I think. Who knows.

Meh, it's weird. I'll be honest, my biggest beef with Trump is his supporters. Trump in all honesty can sound very smart and with it at times. But it's when he is hit with something he does not know about, think back to the nuclear trifecta back during the debates. It was after Rubio in a round about way pointed out Trump's ignorance on what it was that Crispycream came out in the next debate and savaged Rubio. From the beginning its been like Trump was chosen for us by the establishment to keep Ted Cruze as far from the white house as possible. You know Huckaboo was in on it because his daughter has been working for trip from the start. Same with crispycreme and carson. So what we are getting is Mit Romney redux, and reloaded. The establishment got one by the conservative right again. This is why the Trumpkins are so quiet now. Figuratively speaking, they were sold a fire breathing muscle car, but when they got it home they found they bought nothing but a unibody Chevy Nova with a rattle can paint job and a chunk cut out of the exaust to make it sound throaty. In otherwords, they bought a lemon.

Gotta say though, I did expect a pretty good flip flop but didn't get it. And Hillery's response the best she could do while a dressing vets was say" yeah I watched them kill Osama binladen". That's it. Trump may be full of shit and on an ego trip, but he is not an empty sute like hillery. Man I wish that bitch would strokeout.

Gotta say though, I did expect a pretty good flip flop but didn't get it. And Hillery's response the best she could do while a dressing vets was say" yeah I watched them kill Osama binladen". That's it. Trump may be full of shit and on an ego trip, but he is not an empty sute like hillery. Man I wish that bitch would strokeout.

You're basing your impression of Hillary on something she said while addressing vets? You need to take a look at her resume....if you think she is an empty suit you must know not much about what it takes to be the leader of a country. She has been in government all of her adult life, mostly serving people and she has held several important positions. Fortunately, high ranking officials and leaders consider her to be the best qualified person to be President, and especially compared to her Republican opponent.

• Was named by Time magazine one of the 25 most powerful women of the past century

It’s Hillary Clinton, and if she runs she may be the most qualified candidate for the presidency in a generation.

Despite ceaseless attacks on her that continue to this day, in 2014 she was named — for the 13th straight year and 19th time overall — by the American people as the most admired woman in the world, according to the Gallup organization.

Forbes magazine ranked her as one of most powerful people in the world nine times. She has been named eight times to Time magazine’s most influential 100 people on the planet.

In her first campaign for public office, she won a seat in the U.S. Senate from New York; the state’s first female senator, she defeated a popular New York politician 55 percent to 43 percent. She quickly established herself as a hard-working, respected U.S. senator, earning praise from Republican colleagues John McCain and Orrin Hatch, among others.

(and more.........)
Commentary: The Most Qualified Candidate For President In Our Lifetime

You're basing your impression of Hillary on something she said while addressing vets? You need to take a look at her resume....if you think she is an empty suit you must know not much about what it takes to be the leader of a country. She has been in government all of her adult life, mostly serving people and she has held several important positions. Fortunately, high ranking officials and leaders consider her to be the best qualified person to be President, and especially compared to her Republican opponent.

• Was named by Time magazine one of the 25 most powerful women of the past century

It’s Hillary Clinton, and if she runs she may be the most qualified candidate for the presidency in a generation.

Despite ceaseless attacks on her that continue to this day, in 2014 she was named — for the 13th straight year and 19th time overall — by the American people as the most admired woman in the world, according to the Gallup organization.

Forbes magazine ranked her as one of most powerful people in the world nine times. She has been named eight times to Time magazine’s most influential 100 people on the planet.

In her first campaign for public office, she won a seat in the U.S. Senate from New York; the state’s first female senator, she defeated a popular New York politician 55 percent to 43 percent. She quickly established herself as a hard-working, respected U.S. senator, earning praise from Republican colleagues John McCain and Orrin Hatch, among others.

(and more.........)
Commentary: The Most Qualified Candidate For President In Our Lifetime

Part of Hillery's problem is exactly that, she has been in govrenment her whole adult life. That, and she has made millions serving her self. After being in the white house 8 years, she should know some things. Like what is and is not a classified document. She should also know how to count. Two devices have become 13 that had been destroyed. Why? Don't know, but one would have to assume the worst considering who we are talking about here. Hillery is not known for being an asshole, but many say she is. She is known for being a liar. As far as her "service" go's, in the only real job she had running any aspect of this country 4 people died, yet we are supposed to get all excited over the fact that she got to watch OBL get shot in the face? She has done nothing but show up.that's it. She has zero a compliments that benifet the American people. Nothing from her time in senate other then running around with ol'chucky schumer. Zero job performance as a senator. As secretary of state, same. A stupid photo op with the Russians, that she screwed up by the way, and look where we are with them. So yeah, Hillery is an empty suit. Just another reptile in govrenment. Dont worry, I'm not going g to go on about how good Trump is. He is a moron. A complete turd, same for his kids. I could do without them. And I feel it's wrong the RNC is forcing him on us. Same with Hillery. Fuck them both. I pulling the lever for the sweet metior of death.

Forum List

Back