tRump preparing a bus for Giuliani

Better look out Rudy, you're next under the bus!

Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'

Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'
Rudy who?

I never heard of the guy. Sure there are pictures of us together, but there are pictures of me and a lot of other people together too.

Rudy who? I never heard of the guy.
If you didn’t know who he is then you’re as ignorant and uninformed as everyone knows you are.
I see that post totally flew over your head. LOL.

Splitting a hair? Is that really the best you can do? Your desperation has reached new heights.

Who do you think you are fooling with these childish games, Creep? Splitting hairs? Desperation? You must be talking about yourself. You idiots are SO desperate to get anything you can on Trump, you make 90% of the shit up only to believe it yourselves.

Splitting a hair? Is that really the best you can do? Your desperation has reached new heights.

Who do you think you are fooling with these childish games, Creep? Splitting hairs? Desperation? You must be talking about yourself. You idiots are SO desperate to get anything you can on Trump, you make 90% of the shit up only to believe it yourselves.
I know that's what your infotainment services want you to believe, but it isn't true. None of these things are made up.

Sorry.

Giuliani has made it known that he is working for Trump on a pro bono basis. To be blunt, that means he isn’t actually working for Trump.

As we said about Trump’s relationship with Paul Manafort, who chaired Trump’s campaign for free while in the pay of foreign interests: If you’re not paying for the service, you aren’t the customer; you’re the product.

And now we find out that Rudy the Ghoul was paid half a million from the two Soviet born creeps arrested the other day...and THEY get their money from Dimitry Firtash a Russian oligarch currently under house arrest in Vienna while fighting extradition to the US.

Firtash is Russian mob tied to the Kremlin

New Topics

Forum List

Back