tRump preparing a bus for Giuliani

"So now they are after the legendary “crime buster” and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani. He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes, but he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer. Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!" - President Trump

Who gives a shit… LOL
I'm pretty sure Rudy gives a shit.
Rusty does too, he's just afraid to admit it.
Na, not really
Trumps purpose is to fuck up the GOP establishment and hopefully destroy their very existence
Pretty sure that isn't his intent.

That is the effect he's having though.
Anything that destroys the GOP establishment is a good thing, chaos is good for the country. Not so much for DC though. Lol

Who gives a shit… LOL
I'm pretty sure Rudy gives a shit.
Rusty does too, he's just afraid to admit it.
Na, not really
Trumps purpose is to fuck up the GOP establishment and hopefully destroy their very existence

Almost to the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED point.
The GOP establishment is just another part of the progressive party, Career politicians all the same

Better look out Rudy, you're next under the bus!

Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'

Idiot TDS Trump Troll Creepy haplessly proven wrong again with his errant fake threads, braindead conclusions and false news. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump Defends Giuliani Amid Deepening Ukraine Criminal Probe
He wasn't defending him when I posted the thread.

I hope there is room under the bus because Clapper threw Obama under it two days ago...."all we did was what the president ordered us to do".....
You care to stay on topic ? Or is this your way of spinning things?
The topic is about being thrown under a bus...deal with it snowflake....
trump is mentally unfit and would throw his mother under a bus if she was alive ,,can't you idiots see how dangerous he is ,,,,,,not only to us but friends like the Kurds??
Obama threw his own mom under the bus, when he lied about her healthcare. Where were you then?

Idiot TDS Trump Troll Creepy haplessly proven wrong again with his errant fake threads, braindead conclusions and false news. :auiqs.jpg:

Makes you an idiot! Lol

tRump preparing a bus for Giuliani
The Orange Creature eventually throws ALL of his associates under the bus.

For all his accomplishments, Rudi stupidly failed to understand this glaringly obvious fact.

If he has not yet learned this lesson, he will, and quite soon now.

They ALL do.

Nor was he distancing himself from him or throwing him under a bus.

Nor was he distancing himself from him or throwing him under a bus.
LMf'nAO!!!!

You kids will try to cover for him no mater what!!

tRump actually said "he used to be my attourny". What does that mean to you?

My guess is Rudy heard that and rushed back to the Whitehouse to secure his position.

He must have given tRump the best blowjob of his life because the tune changed the next day.

Rudy who?

I never heard of the guy. Sure there are pictures of us together, but there are pictures of me and a lot of other people together too.

Rudy who? I never heard of the guy.
If you didn’t know who he is then you’re as ignorant and uninformed as everyone knows you are.

Does Trump know yet if Giuliani is still his lawyer? Last I heard from Trump, he didn't know.

I'm sure he's been at least demoted to a "very fine people".
Well just so you understand I don't know who you're even talking about. Did he represent me or what? I know nothing of Fraud Guarantee or Mafia Rave. Actually I guarantee my own fraud, and then I shell out 25 million bucks to settle it. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about even though we all took lots of pictures together. Even in drag.

roK.gif

tRump actually said "he used to be my attourny". What does that mean to you?.
Hey Imbecile, do you have even the slightest idea what a total idiot you are? What does it mean to me? It means your brain is fried like a slice of bacon.
TRUMP NEVER EVEN SAID "he used to be my attourny" (SIC), by your OWN WORDS, he said:

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 10.42.17 AM.png

Meaning, when asked if Rudy was still his attorney, Trump replied that Rudy was his attorney in the past and had been his attorney up to and including that point, and barring any other statement to the contrary, he had not indicated otherwise. There was no past tense implied, no finality, no suggestion that he wasn't any more. No more than saying the Sun HAS BEEN rising in the East for 4 billion years! Does that mean the Sun isn't any more???? Beyond that, Trump was giving non-committal answers to everything the press was firing off at him because he knew they were just fishing for their next soundbites, trying to get him to say something to use against him, and yes, he wasn't going to commit to anything regarding anything important like Rudy until he had time to think it over pending further deliberations to see how things were playing out. But I realize that is a bit abstract for an anvil-brained thug like you to comprehend.

But do not worry, Trump has spoken on the matter now since and made it clear that he still supports and fully backs Rudy as his attorney, and you've once again made an ass of yourself in front of 40K people not even being able to keep your own statements straight.

But no matter. All this feel good childish game playing of yours won't mean squat the day after the election next year, so get your jollies while you can. :auiqs.jpg:

tRump actually said "he used to be my attourny". What does that mean to you?.
Hey Imbecile, do you have even the slightest idea what a total idiot you are? What does it mean to me? It means your brain is fried like a slice of bacon.
TRUMP NEVER EVEN SAID "he used to be my attourny" (SIC), by your OWN WORDS, he said:

View attachment 284443
Meaning, when asked if Rudy was still his attorney, Trump replied that Rudy was his attorney in the past and had been his attorney up to and including that point, and barring any other statement to the contrary, he had not indicated otherwise. There was no past tense implied, no finality, no suggestion that he wasn't any more. No more than saying the Sun HAS BEEN rising in the East for 4 billion years! Does that mean the Sun isn't any more???? Beyond that, Trump was giving non-committal answers to everything the press was firing off at him because he knew they were just fishing for their next soundbites, trying to get him to say something to use against him, and yes, he wasn't going to commit to anything regarding anything important like Rudy until he had time to think it over pending further deliberations to see how things were playing out. But I realize that is a bit abstract for an anvil-brained thug like you to comprehend.

But do not worry, Trump has spoken on the matter now since and made it clear that he still supports and fully backs Rudy as his attorney, and you've once again made an ass of yourself in front of 40K people not even being able to keep your own statements straight.

But no matter. All this feel good childish game playing of yours won't mean squat the day after the election next year, so get your jollies while you can. :auiqs.jpg:
Splitting a hair?

Is that really the best you can do?

Your desperation has reached new heights.

Forum List

Back