Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term

The problem is that in Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886) they said "These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality, and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws."

If you accept that, then you must also say affirmative action programs are unconstitutional. THINK

The problem is that in Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886) they said "These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality, and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws."

If you accept that, then you must also say affirmative action programs are unconstitutional. THINK

Well, I'm not fan of affirmative action.

So, do you now admit that in the court case you have stated, that they DID NOT make legislation, but in fact interpreted the law correctly?

Well, I'm not fan of affirmative action.

So, do you now admit that in the court case you have stated, that they DID NOT make legislation, but in fact interpreted the law correctly?

I've already explained that. The constitution only applies to citizens, Illegal invaders have no constitutional rights at all. The founding fathers would have laughed at the idea.

Forum List

Back