Trump praises criminal; pardon coming?

No, retard. Obviously. Holy shit, these people are dumb as fuck

Most left wingers have a yuge problem dealing with reality.
Hillary is who obstructed justice when she deleted her emails, erased her hard drives and destroyed her cell phones to cover-up her corruption.
Hillary is who paid $millions$ to a foreigner for the made-up, fake, discredited and illegitimate Steele dossier.
Trump has not "Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection".
Trump has not obstructed justice.
Ooooh damn well point me to the guilty verdict please! Your treasonous party has total power in the government, so why did they stop calls to prosecute once the election was over? Was it because it was all a sham to hurt Hillary’s campaign, as Kevin McCarthy, your House Majority Leader, admitted? Is it because Trump said publicly that you shouldn’t care anymore now that the election is over?

Thanks for proving once again that the Democratic Party is pretty much like a fanatical cult that is in deep denial about reality.
Hillary is totally corrupt and dishonest.
Thanks for proving once again that... you have absolutely zero proof of anything :thup:
View attachment 212322
No evidence? Are you stupid? :cuckoo:

Most left wingers have a yuge problem dealing with reality.
Hillary is who obstructed justice when she deleted her emails, erased her hard drives and destroyed her cell phones to cover-up her corruption.
Hillary is who paid $millions$ to a foreigner for the made-up, fake, discredited and illegitimate Steele dossier.
Trump has not "Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection".
Trump has not obstructed justice.
Ooooh damn well point me to the guilty verdict please! Your treasonous party has total power in the government, so why did they stop calls to prosecute once the election was over? Was it because it was all a sham to hurt Hillary’s campaign, as Kevin McCarthy, your House Majority Leader, admitted? Is it because Trump said publicly that you shouldn’t care anymore now that the election is over?

Thanks for proving once again that the Democratic Party is pretty much like a fanatical cult that is in deep denial about reality.
Thanks for proving once again that... you have absolutely zero proof of anything :thup:
View attachment 212322
meullerevidence-of-russian-collusion-anybody.png

View attachment 212322
View attachment 212324
Top Trump officials meeting arissian spies isn’t evidence? Remember, your instructions now are to say collusion is fine, not to deny it.

It's not tax fraud if when the IRS points out your mistakes, you correct the return and pay any additional taxes. It happens routinely, every day, to ordinary and to rich people.
Manafort did it intentionally and when confronted said "No, I didn't do anything wrong."

That's the difference.

You are doing it again.
He DID NOT PAY THEM BACK.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

Gotcha.... allowed to get away with owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.
Getting convicted of owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.

See the double standard?
Not for "political reasons" either time. There is a very clear difference in what happened here, but if you're too fucking stupid to see it, I can't help you.

really?
So you think Manafort would be in this predicament if not for his association with Trump?
No, he wouldn't. Mueller is investigating pretty much the lives of every person Trump has known for the past 4-5 years trying to find anything. And they found something. Which shouldn't be a surprise. You hire a team of investigators, with unlimited funds and unlimited access to all details of ANY random number of elected and non-elected officials in Washington - you bet your ass you are going to find something.
And most likely they will find more.
And none of it will have a goddamn thing to do with the original charge of the investigation.
If you don't think this is political, then your head is buried deeeeeeep in the sand.
I hear what you're saying, but you're looking at it backwards. Manafort may well have gotten away with this tax evasion, bank fraud, etc., if he had not been working for the Trump campaign, yes. The reason all that got investigated, though, was because he was working for a Russian puppet regime in Ukraine at the time. So yeah, if you were checking out ties to the Russian government in your investigation, it wouldn't seem farfetched to check out Manafort's involvement there. It's not Mueller's fault he didn't pay his taxes, but once he saw what Manafort did with his paychecks, was he supposed to close his eyes and pretend it didn't happen? Mueller is a COP. What the fuck do you expect him to do?

All paths lead back to Russia. Do not forget that is what this is about.

You are doing it again.
He DID NOT PAY THEM BACK.
He only paid for half of it to this day despite knowing he failed to pay all of it.
Look it up. The guy never paid for the 2001-2002 back taxes he owes. My bet - he was allowed to write it off.
But that is ok right?
apparently, yes.

Gotcha.... allowed to get away with owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.
Getting convicted of owing back taxes for political reasons = okay.

See the double standard?
Not for "political reasons" either time. There is a very clear difference in what happened here, but if you're too fucking stupid to see it, I can't help you.

really?
So you think Manafort would be in this predicament if not for his association with Trump?
No, he wouldn't. Mueller is investigating pretty much the lives of every person Trump has known for the past 4-5 years trying to find anything. And they found something. Which shouldn't be a surprise. You hire a team of investigators, with unlimited funds and unlimited access to all details of ANY random number of elected and non-elected officials in Washington - you bet your ass you are going to find something.
And most likely they will find more.
And none of it will have a goddamn thing to do with the original charge of the investigation.
If you don't think this is political, then your head is buried deeeeeeep in the sand.
I hear what you're saying, but you're looking at it backwards. Manafort may well have gotten away with this tax evasion, bank fraud, etc., if he had not been working for the Trump campaign, yes. The reason all that got investigated, though, was because he was working for a Russian puppet regime in Ukraine at the time. So yeah, if you were checking out ties to the Russian government in your investigation, it wouldn't seem farfetched to check out Manafort's involvement there. It's not Mueller's fault he didn't pay his taxes, but once he saw what Manafort did with his paychecks, was he supposed to close his eyes and pretend it didn't happen? Mueller is a COP. What the fuck do you expect him to do?

All paths lead back to Russia. Do not forget that is what this is about.

I am looking at it the correct way.
My take on this entire thing is the same as when Ken Star was doing it during Clinton's reign - You investigate a crime, not people.
Most people, and I have no idea why it is so difficult to understand it, cannot understand that simple sentence.
As Americans, we are protected from law enforcement with certain rights. And one of those rights, is the law cannot investigate you unless they have provable, verifiable evidence that a crime was committed or may have been committed by YOU.
Just like the Ken Star investigation, they are investigating people and not crimes. They are looking under every crevice they can find against people for no other reason other than they are connected with someone they want to find the goods on. So they pour through all of these peoples lives hoping something sticks - and when it does, they use that to extort information by threatening them with prosecution unless they talk about the target.
That is nothing less than Gestapo tactics.

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

Says a whole lot about your lack of ethics and your hate for the rule of law..
Nobody paid the Russians anything, the dossier isn't fake.

What was that? All i hear is gurgling kool aid
Then you should probably stop chugging it so fast.

Funny how you all are so butt hurt about a 120,000.00 payment Trump can legally make yet your all protective of Hillary Clinton who Paid the RUSSIANS and other foreign nationals over 2.3 million dollars for a fake Dossier used to weaponize the government against its people and you don't give a damn about that..

Nobody paid the Russians anything, the dossier isn't fake.

What was that? All i hear is gurgling kool aid
Then you should probably stop chugging it so fast.

Playground!

Better than you usually do ...

The Steele dossier was perfectly legal. Petitioning a foreign government to sabotage an American eection and then obstructing that investigation...... well that would be pretty bad, don’t you think? :itsok:
The Steele dossier was perfectly legal.

WOAH! BULL SHIT IT WAS....

The moment Hillary paid for it using a foreign agent to create it and then giving it to Bruce Ohr to give to and pass off as credible intelligence is a crime.. The fact that others used it and lied to the FISA court to spy on Carter Page and Trump is the epitome of criminal conduct, I would say treason where they subverted the US Constitution to rig an election.

This was and is still a Coup attempt. Hillary had it right when she told her staff to "FIX THIS OR WE WILL ALL HANG". She knew what they were doing was criminal and could end in a death sentence..

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think it’s okay.

Of course not silly. BUILD MORE PRISONS. Because in terms of campaign finance violations, Hillary paying over $10Mill for that phony as shit dossier from the Russians WAS NOT REPORTED as a campaign expenditure. I'd be mightily pleased if the MAJOR cases sent the BIGGEST violators to prison first.

Lock her up.. Lock them ALL up. See if I shed a tear.

Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafort’s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems he’s adopted the GOP line that Manafort’s and Cohen’s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Should the GOP pass a law making tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. legal? They obviously think it’s okay.

If you make it up, it must be true

Wrong again Kaz. I saw that tweet also from your boi.

Trump tweeted this morning that Manafort is brave and praised him for not snitching. He called Manafort’s now proven guilt across multiple counts a witch hunt. Seems he’s adopted the GOP line that Manafort’s and Cohen’s crimes are the type that should go unpunished in the U.S.

Will Trump grant a pardon to them? Well, to Manafort at least since Cohen turned his back on the famiglia?

Trump pardoned mansfort? You're a complete idiot

Trump pardoned mansfort? You're a complete idiot

Wrong again Kaz. I never said anything about Trump pardoned Manafort.
I’m just trying to tell you what your boi tweeted.

Trump being a MORON. Who knows what he will do. It’s like a little kid always doing something or saying something dumb or stupid.

Keep trying Kaz you might impress my pinky.

Obama/blacks LOVE criminals
they DESTROY/burn/loot/etc FOR criminals
Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a jackass criminal who:
committed a felony
stole
attacked a clerk
then attacked a WHITE cop

Author of flattering Trump biography gets pardon from Trump

Black's media empire once included the Chicago Sun-Times and The Daily Telegraph of London. He was convicted of fraud in 2007 and spent three and a half years in prison. An appeals court reversed two convictions, but left two others in place.

Just remember the guy who wrote a flattering book about Trump is a fraud himself. Great endorsement.

I’m for them, us, doing anything that crawls right up your irritated ass.

Forum List

Back