Trump posts racially charged Tweet

So Trump tweets out facts and bed wetting twits have another mess to clean up.

Republicrats are supposed to worry Leroy will show up to vote for some ugly old white bitch in greater numbers just because Trump tweeted facts everyone besides mindless white libtards know.

3741058954_3837e82090.jpg

Republicrats are supposed to worry Leroy will show up to vote for some ugly old white bitch in greater numbers just because Trump tweeted facts everyone besides mindless white libtards know.

GO DONALD!

He is all yours! Just wondetful. The Black Lives Matter people will now be at each of his appearances. He is mind boggling stupid!

GO DONALD!

That useless, disruptive black protestor got beat up at his rally and Trump said today, "Maybe he deserved to get punched."

I LOVE it!
Trump is so fun. He just SAYS stuff, whatever he actually thinks. What we all think but are afraid to say. Bravo, Trump.

That useless, disruptive black protestor got beat up at his rally and Trump said today, "Maybe he deserved to get punched."

I LOVE it!
Trump is so fun. He just SAYS stuff, whatever he actually thinks. What we all think but are afraid to say. Bravo, Trump.

It's hysterical and so unpresidential...ultimately though, I'm not sure this is the sort of authenticity that voters truly desire.:lol:

...ultimately though, I'm not sure this is the sort of authenticity that voters truly desire.:lol:

I'm not sure it is either! Still, it is very clear the public is not ready to accept the professional pols' choice: George Bush's brother. I keep tearing my hair and saying, What were they THINKING of?? There is no way I would vote for a dynasty, an hereditary monarchy, of Bushes after all that catastrophe George subjected us to.

The race is totally out of control by the pros. It has been since 2012, when the clown car problem started.

...ultimately though, I'm not sure this is the sort of authenticity that voters truly desire.:lol:

I'm not sure it is either! Still, it is very clear the public is not ready to accept the professional pols' choice: George Bush's brother. I keep tearing my hair and saying, What were they THINKING of?? There is no way I would vote for a dynasty, an hereditary monarchy, of Bushes after all that catastrophe George subjected us to.

The race is totally out of control by the pros. It has been since 2012, when the clown car problem started.

The only positive that has come out of Bush's attempted run is that it proves, at least on the Republican side, that money can't buy an election...he doesn't stand a chance.:thup:

The only positive that has come out of Bush's attempted run is that it proves, at least on the Republican side, that money can't buy an election...he doesn't stand a chance.:thup:

I do find that heartening after the really discouraging Mitt race. The doomed anybody-but-Mitt efforts ---- the pols pushed him thru no matter whether nobody wanted him or not. They figured people would vote for him anyway because they told us to. So I just didn't vote for prez and I'll do the same again if they force another nebbish nothing on us. I thought democracy was dead, but these wild Perot-type candidates ---- it shows there is still life in democracy yet, I think.

Facts? Did you read the chart? It is all made up, and your BOY Donald fell for it and re-tweeted it. Just PRICELESS!

The Black Lives Matter people will now be at each of his appearances.
I really hope so. Every time somebody tries to silence him or attacks him, his poll numbers go up.

Yes, his number among repubs move up. His lunacy is feed the crazies in the GOP. LOVE IT!
His numbers also move up among Democrats and Independents.

He will lose to Hillary or anyone that happens to win the Dem nomination. The GOP is screwed and they don't know what to do. HILARIOUS!:badgrin:

He has lost the female vote, the Black vote, and the Hispanic vote. Who will he alienate next?

He has lost the female vote, the Black vote, and the Hispanic vote. Who will he alienate next?

I don't know why you think he has lost the female vote.......IMO Trump is the ONLY GOP candidate who has not lost the female vote. For no reason I can understand the GOP pros told all their guys to come out and say what hardline antiabortionists they were, even though no one asked them. Oh, they'll pass laws, they'll try to stop abortions even if the 12-year-old girl's father incested her, even if she was gang-raped ---

These mean bad people are quite unelectable, at least if they need any women voters. Hey, maybe they can get elected without us. Sure.

Trump had better sense than to talk about that nasty issue at all. And we all know he really, really likes women...... in the usual way. And women like him.

I don't know why you think he has lost the female vote.......IMO Trump is the ONLY GOP candidate who has not lost the female vote. For no reason I can understand the GOP pros told all their guys to come out and say what hardline antiabortionists they were, even though no one asked them. Oh, they'll pass laws, they'll try to stop abortions even if the 12-year-old girl's father incested her, even if she was gang-raped ---

These mean bad people are quite unelectable, at least if they need any women voters. Hey, maybe they can get elected without us. Sure.

Trump had better sense than to talk about that nasty issue at all. And we all know he really, really likes women...... in the usual way. And women like him.

"Blood from where ever " will be used over and over by thr DNC.

You dumbshit, it's not between the sexes or the races, it's between liberals and conservatives, and conservatives are gonna win. You have so much to learn and so little time. My guess is you'll die of old age before you wise up.

Forum List

Back