Trump polling at 16% of Latino vote. Romney won 27% and lost.

So then GENIUS, is California a battleground state? How about Illinois? Texas anyone? Maybe Alabama?

You lefties are so DENSE, you can't fathom what is going on, or why! READ! READ! And if you can't, go back to school.

Ask, some of the other Conservatives. They read what I said many times over, and the internal polls show it is 100% accurate. What more do you want me to say? Do you want me to lie to fit your agenda, lol! Come on! I am informing you, and you want to claim I am some kind of partisan. Could be true, but I am not going to lie. Proof is there, if you do not like it, sorry!

Florida and Ohio have always been battleground states. Anybody predicting either of them this far out is an idiot.

So then GENIUS, is California a battleground state? How about Illinois? Texas anyone? Maybe Alabama?

You lefties are so DENSE, you can't fathom what is going on, or why! READ! READ! And if you can't, go back to school.

Ask, some of the other Conservatives. They read what I said many times over, and the internal polls show it is 100% accurate. What more do you want me to say? Do you want me to lie to fit your agenda, lol! Come on! I am informing you, and you want to claim I am some kind of partisan. Could be true, but I am not going to lie. Proof is there, if you do not like it, sorry!

Please post something relevant to your argument rather than an irrelevant rant, Mr. In-the-Know.

Florida and Ohio have always been battleground states. Anybody predicting either of them this far out is an idiot.

Please post something relevant to your argument rather than an irrelevant rant, Mr. In-the-Know.

Have done it many times on here in the last 6 weeks. You people are just to busy posting your leaders taking points to notice. Go look it up figure it out, it is on this site in many places; or maybe one of the other conservatives will have mercy on you, lead you out of the barn to the water trough, before you die of thirst!

Maybe it helps him sleep at night.

People need hope to rationalize their failure.

Nope, not Nate Silver either. It is either Stump or Rove. Both are clueless.

Have done it many times on here in the last 6 weeks. You people are just to busy posting your leaders taking points to notice. Go look it up figure it out, it is on this site in many places; or maybe one of the other conservatives will have mercy on you, lead you out of the barn to the water trough, before you die of thirst!

You're inability to back up your statements is noted.

Which is because, of course, you can't.

I always thought these threads were for an exchange of ideas, positions, and knowledge. I am sad to see they are not!

Since you are the OP, I will leave this thread, as it has become obvious you are NOT interested in why your party has probably lost Florida already, but would rather sit here and blather to unsuspecting passer byes, that you have NOT, so vote HILLY!

From here forward, I will be like other posters, and instead of trying to engage in the intelligent exchange of knowledge that would help all involved, I will just lambast the opposition, and pretend that EVERYTHING you have to say is total fantasy!

Nah, I can't do that; but you people are NOT interested in gaining knowledge, you are interested in putting forth your ideology. I learned something today, sadly-(

I always thought these threads were for an exchange of ideas, positions, and knowledge. I am sad to see they are not!

Since you are the OP, I will leave this thread, as it has become obvious you are NOT interested in why your party has probably lost Florida already, but would rather sit here and blather to unsuspecting passer byes, that you have NOT, so vote HILLY!

From here forward, I will be like other posters, and instead of trying to engage in the intelligent exchange of knowledge that would help all involved, I will just lambast the opposition, and pretend that EVERYTHING you have to say is total fantasy!

Nah, I can't do that; but you people are NOT interested in gaining knowledge, you are interested in putting forth your ideology. I learned something today, sadly-(

Why not try to post some documented "facts" to support your position instead of your feelings or some opinion from a hack site.

Whites will elect Trump, then we're going to deport the rest of you

There's not enough of you. And each election cycle they are getting less and less.

Whistling past the graveyard my soon to be deported friend, it's still a white mans country. When it stops being a white mans country, it will no longer be a country

If I wanted to sum up in one post why the GOP is dying...I would cite your post CF.

Oh, and people ciming across border DO NOT VOTE. Hispanic. And Blacks procreate at a greater pace than white. The Republican party is doomed unless tgey dramatically change their mrssage.

that is MESSAGE, learn English you loon!
Spits the idiot who in the very post prior to this one, actually typed, "to bad, to sad."

<smh>

You should take a look at this map and note the percentages of eligible Hispanic voters in the swing states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada. 40% in Texas alone. Combine that 40% with 13% or so of blacks and minority votes start to look quite necessary.

Mapping the Latino Electorate by State

You did not read anything I posted. If you think it is sooooo important this election, by all means, kiss whatever of theirs you think necessary.

All as I needed to see was your comment about the Hispanic vote being of no consequence. You couldn't be more wrong.

Well, I hope it is important seeing as that I am Hispanic, lol. That being said, Florida is gone for the left this cycle, and all the illegals can vote all they want in California and Illinois, since we weren't going to get those anyway.

Therefore, I have just accounted for about 85% of the Hispanic vote. Anything else you need know; or would you rather dispute it so I can educate you?

Illegals don't vote dumbass. The map I provided was only ELIGIBLE voters.Florida is gone? You couldn't be more clueless.

Gone-) Figure it out, it isn't rocket science, lol. Do you actually think I would say it was if it wasn't, lol!!!!!!

Honestly guys, why would I come out here and tank my credibility? I am not like some of you, look at my rating.

As of right now, FLORIDA is gone, long gone, and will go GOP by a significant margin. Now if your narrative needs Florida to work, I am sorry, but it is, what it is.
Nah, Florida loves the Clintons. They voted big for Clinton in '92 and '96 and for Hillary in the '08 primaries.

Clinton would be the death of America as we know it. Man I wish people would start reading f'n history books. Revolution is horribly bloody. Seriously to be avoided. Founds knew that first hand. That's why they took such care when they wrote the constitution. The federal government and those drunk with power will be the end of us. Hillary is a power drunkard with no regard for her subjects.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Jim, your credibility is in the toilet with that statement. You honestly have NO IDEA why Florida is in the bag for the GOP do you, lol.

I live in Florida and know people in the political process.

Tell me why it's in the bag?

Because the Republican operatives I speak with certainly don't think so.

Research a little and it will come to you, or maybe just look up my past posts. Either way, Florida is gone to the Democrats this election cycle. Ohio is probably the only way to stop you from losing, and I think they will make Kasich VP to fix that.

Now go back and start counting again-) Tell me if my stats are wrong.....70-30, GOP victory-)

I think I'll bookmark this thread for November 2016.

Why do you think Florida is "gone"? Do you know how many Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida in the past few years? Do you know how heavily they vote Dem?

Forum List

Back