Trump poised to violate Constitution his first day in office, George W. Bush’s ethics lawyer says

Link? Back up your source like you want others to do.
Supreme Court decided this back in 2011-2012:
Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur - CNN.com

Library of congress, last year, but it was fought and repealed by house republicans:
https://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/illegal-aliens-decision.pdf

I really wish you under-educated liberals would actually learn how to read. The CNN story you linked to says no such thing and there is no such law. Stop lying about shit you do not understand pr trying to spin something you think will get you goody points with other liberal wastes of oxygen.
Uneducated liberals?? Let me provide you with some education. :
Trump Is A Con Artist Who Would Destroy The Economy To Help Himself

Donald Trump really tries to talk a good game on trade and the economy, but his history of outsourcing his own products and profiting from trade proves he’s a foe for working families.

Donald Trump’s non-apology for cheering on the housing crisis because he saw an opportunity to profit while working families lost their homes: “That’s called business.”

Sadly, there’s nothing surprising about Donald Trump feeling just fine about the prospect of others suffering because he thought he could make a quick buck. That’s the philosophy that’s defined Trump’s entire adult life, and it comes through in his Trump First economic policies that help him and his wealthy donors, but would tank the economy.

Where did he say he would destroy the economy?
Where did he say how that would make him a profit?
It's called opinion... conclusions made from analysis of facts or assumptions... often a combination of both. Do you really not understand this?
I completely understand the fact that learned economists have said that his plans would be devastating to the economy. Have you bothered to read what I posted? Not just an opinion. It's an informed analysis

Library of congress, last year, but it was fought and repealed by house republicans:

I really wish you under-educated liberals would actually learn how to read. The CNN story you linked to says no such thing and there is no such law. Stop lying about shit you do not understand pr trying to spin something you think will get you goody points with other liberal wastes of oxygen.

Donald Trump really tries to talk a good game on trade and the economy, but his history of outsourcing his own products and profiting from trade proves he’s a foe for working families.

Donald Trump’s non-apology for cheering on the housing crisis because he saw an opportunity to profit while working families lost their homes: “That’s called business.”

Sadly, there’s nothing surprising about Donald Trump feeling just fine about the prospect of others suffering because he thought he could make a quick buck. That’s the philosophy that’s defined Trump’s entire adult life, and it comes through in his Trump First economic policies that help him and his wealthy donors, but would tank the economy.

It's called opinion... conclusions made from analysis of facts or assumptions... often a combination of both. Do you really not understand this?

Then PP should have said, "Let me provide you with some opinion", not "Let me provide you with some education"

Thanks for pointing out his error.
No need to play the word games. You should be able to understand the point of statements and respond with supporting or conflicting evidence or opinion. That's how discussions work.

Then PP should have said, "Let me provide you with some opinion", not "Let me provide you with some education"

Thanks for pointing out his error.
No need to play the word games. You should be able to understand the point of statements and respond with supporting or conflicting evidence or opinion. That's how discussions work.

Yes, the liberal opinions were very convincing.....LOL!

I completely understand the fact that learned economists have said that his plans would be devastating to the economy. Have you bothered to read what I posted? Not just an opinion. It's an informed analysis

Not just an opinion. It's an informed analysis

Who the hell cares if there’s a trade war?” Trump asks, oblivious — or just indifferent? — to the fact that his “trade war” mentality and billionaire friendly tax proposals (yes, he has four) would not just add $10 trillion to the national debt, but also ensure “the economy suffers a lengthy recession and is smaller at the end of his four-year term than when he took office.”

That’s the level of economic performance you can expect when you elect a failed businessman (but successful, exploitative con artist) like Donald Trump to the presidency.

With economic advisers drawn from Trump’s top-tier campaign donors — who happen to be Wall Street and hedge fund investors — it’s no surprise that the common thread throughout each of Trump’s tax plans has been disproportionate after-tax income boosts for top income-earners like Donald Trump — if Trump paid any income tax at all, that is.

Donald Trump is and always has been a con artist. And he wouldn’t hesitate to destroy the economy with his dangerous, uninformed policies if he thought there was an opportunity to profit.

I saw 292 words, I didn't see anything close to "an informed analysis".
But thanks for the chuckle.

Who the hell cares if there’s a trade war?” Trump asks, oblivious — or just indifferent? — to the fact that his “trade war” mentality and billionaire friendly tax proposals (yes, he has four) would not just add $10 trillion to the national debt, but also ensure “the economy suffers a lengthy recession and is smaller at the end of his four-year term than when he took office.”

That’s the level of economic performance you can expect when you elect a failed businessman (but successful, exploitative con artist) like Donald Trump to the presidency.

With economic advisers drawn from Trump’s top-tier campaign donors — who happen to be Wall Street and hedge fund investors — it’s no surprise that the common thread throughout each of Trump’s tax plans has been disproportionate after-tax income boosts for top income-earners like Donald Trump — if Trump paid any income tax at all, that is.

Donald Trump is and always has been a con artist. And he wouldn’t hesitate to destroy the economy with his dangerous, uninformed policies if he thought there was an opportunity to profit.

Because you don't know what an informed analysis is if it bit you on the ass

Because you don't know what an informed analysis is if it bit you on the ass

As soon as you find one that you aren't pulling out of your ass, post it.

Again, the whole hypocritical issue with this thread is a snowflake acting concerned about the POSSIBILITY of Trump violating the Constitution while having ignored and not cared about how the current President has already violated both Constitution nd Rule of law numerous times throughout his time in office.

It is thus a demonstration of hyper/blind partisanship rather than true objectivity.

Again, the whole hypocritical issue with this thread is a snowflake acting concerned about the POSSIBILITY of Trump violating the Constitution while having ignored and not cared about how the current President has already violated both Constitution nd Rule of law numerous times throughout his time in office.

It is thus a demonstration of hyper/blind partisanship rather than true objectivity.
It isn't rocket science. Liberals don't mind when obama skirts the law to advance causes that they support and Trump supporters will ignore it when Trump breaks the law if it advances causes that they care about... and I have no doubt Trump will break the law and lie about it. It is one big partisan game, there are very few truely objective people out there, esp. in this forum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back