Trump plastic straws - $15 per pack of 10

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_107993975_trumpstraws.jpg

Expects to sell $500k worth in a week. The first batch of 200k has already sold out.

If you want, you can buy them
@ Trump Straws - Pack of 10

The bright-red straws, laser-engraved with the word Trump, are being marketed as reusable and recyclable, with the message: "Liberal paper straws don't work. Stand with President Trump and buy your recyclable straws today."

The left is going nuts over them, claiming President Trump is just trolling them.

He manages to get under their skin every single day.

More @ How did straws become a Trump culture war?

What are the odds that Trump supporters are going to wash and reuse the straws? I'm guessing low to none.

And, paying 15 bucks for 10 straws is highway robbery on the sidewalk. That means those straws are 1.50 EACH. Me personally? I'd rather use a paper straw. Not only do they biodegrade, they are generally good to go for the whole drink, so, plastic really isn't necessary.

If anyone is willing to spend 15 bucks on 10 straws, you are dumber than first thought. Trump is making money on you guys, and you don't see how badly you are being ripped off. All you do is spend the outrageous price and then gleefully say that Trump is trolling the liberals.

Apparently, while he's trolling the liberals, he's having his supporters pay through the nose for it. Trump trolls, his supporters pay for overpriced crap.

Forum List

Back