trump planned for Wikileaks release and tried to get her emails

Was there any actual American who wasn't waiting for the dump in excitement? Finally an insight into the corruption of our government.

You know, the report also said that there was a lot of Russian interference in our election, but there was no coordination between Trump and the Russians.

However..................I DO find it very interesting that Russia has always been supportive of Trump.

Yes, Trump like everyone else in America was awaiting the wiki-leaks dump when it was advertised. It was a doozy too. This is why Trump joked afterwards when he said "hey Russia, if have any of Hillary's email's, then send them on over". Of course Mueller was led to believe that this meant that Trump was in on the whole thing.. ROTFLMBO.

You know, the report also said that there was a lot of Russian interference in our election, but there was no coordination between Trump and the Russians.

However..................I DO find it very interesting that Russia has always been supportive of Trump.
You people still have nothing. Two years and the results amount to shit and shoved in it.Trump wins now and in 2020.

Mueller pointed out that DOJ policy would not allow him to indict a sitting president. That is true of ANYONE in the DOJ.

So...it is terribly misleading and possibility against policy for Barr to say..while Mueller declares trump committed many acts of obstruction....and yet....Barr said Nothing there!

That is a decision Congress should make.....not the DOJ....And Mueller indicated that in his report.

That's the rub with these Demon-crats.... Otherwise a Lilly white Russian might be ok with a lilly white American, and that just spelled disaster for the brown people in this country you see (only in their minds), and then you had the other parts of Putin's studied character in which suggest that he is against other types of things in which they all figured or learned about him as well, so of course that spelled disaster for other group's that want to tie Trump to these other things in which they fear as well.

Funny thing is that the other administration's have all had ties with Russia and Putin, yet when Trump does the same then the world came to an end for them. Crazy bullcrap.

The biggest fear all these group's have of Trump, is not that he is doing what every other president has done before him, but that he actually listens to the American people, and that's their biggest fear of all.

Trump campaign planned for WikiLeaks dump, tried to acquire Clinton emails, Mueller report finds

What a POS this so called president is....My Avatar is exactly correct. This man is a Putin Approved President...

LESSEE:
  • Wikileaks dump exposed criminal activity and corruption being hid from the voters by the DNC. No Russians needed to know that was a GOOD THING.
  • Trying to acquire the massive destruction of government emails hiding Clinton's criminal enterprise. No Russians needed to know that was a GOOD THING.
Any thinking American would celebrate these! Trump is a great man. Heart is in the right place. Looking out for the good of the country. All this proves is that YOU are neither THINKING nor AMERICAN.

Having spent thousands of hours talking with hundreds of psych patients over the past several years, I know reality isn’t easy for you, JimH52.

I wonder how Trump is gonna back up his statement about believing Putin didn't meddle in our elections (remember, he said he asked him and he believed him), but now, the Mueller report says that Russia did significant meddling in our elections.

Mueller pointed out that DOJ policy would not allow him to indict a sitting president. That is true of ANYONE in the DOJ.

So...it is terribly misleading and possibility against policy for Barr to say..while Mueller declares trump committed many acts of obstruction....and yet....Barr said Nothing there!

That is a decision Congress should make.....not the DOJ....And Mueller indicated that in his report.

"while Mueller declares trump committed many acts of obstruction...."

LOL, you're a bright one. ANY DAY NOW!!!!

I wonder how Trump is gonna back up his statement about believing Putin didn't meddle in our elections (remember, he said he asked him and he believed him), but now, the Mueller report says that Russia did significant meddling in our elections.
That’s easy.
The Russian meddling didn’t impact the election. Voters got the person they wanted.

That’s easy.
The Russian meddling didn’t impact the election. Voters got the person they wanted.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump said publicly that he doesn't think that Russia meddled in the elections because he asked Putin, and Putin said no, and that Trump believed him.

Either Trump is a liar or a fool. Wait a minute..............he's proven himself to be BOTH.

Forum List

Back