Trump picks a good one.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Yeah.........I know, people are going to think I've lost it because I said something good about Trump, but here it goes.................................

His pick for China ambassador, Terry Branstad of Iowa, is probably one of the best choices that anyone could have made. Why? Because he's known China's president for many years, even before he was elected, and Branstad is also considered an "old friend" of China. Now, if China calls you an "old friend" officially, it means that they hold you in very high regard. And, that's a good thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/terry-branstad-china-ambassador-trump.html?_r=0

And............just like I did with Jr., if Trump does something good, I'm gonna say he did good. If he fucks up, just like I did with Obama, I will say he fucked up.

Considering the length of his friendship with both Trump and China's president, that was probably the best choice he could have ever made.

Maybe it will make up for the Taiwan screw up and he can gloss over Trumps stupid comments whenever they are tweeted or made.

Considering the length of his friendship with both Trump and China's president, that was probably the best choice he could have ever made.

Maybe it will make up for the Taiwan screw up and he can gloss over Trumps stupid comments whenever they are tweeted or made.

Taiwan was no screw-up.

There was no Taiwan screw up. It wasn't a mistake.

Yeah.........I know, people are going to think I've lost it because I said something good about Trump, but here it goes.................................

His pick for China ambassador, Terry Branstad of Iowa, is probably one of the best choices that anyone could have made. Why? Because he's known China's president for many years, even before he was elected, and Branstad is also considered an "old friend" of China. Now, if China calls you an "old friend" officially, it means that they hold you in very high regard. And, that's a good thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/terry-branstad-china-ambassador-trump.html?_r=0

And............just like I did with Jr., if Trump does something good, I'm gonna say he did good. If he fucks up, just like I did with Obama, I will say he fucked up.

LOL... No one will accuse you of ever having "it" bed wetter.

Taiwan was no screw-up.

Taking a phone call from the president of Taiwan, and acknowledging her as such publicly is a screw up because it goes against the "One China" policy that was put into place by Reagan.

That's white of ya....
rolleyes.gif

That's white of ya....
rolleyes.gif

Hey, when Jr. was screwing over our country, I really didn't like the way he was running it. But, just like a blind pig finds a truffle every now and again, when he did good, I said as much.

Trump is a questionable leader, because of his choices for Cabinet. Two of his main points against Hillary during the campaign was that she was too close to Wall St. because of her connection with Goldman Sachs, as well as hammered her for handling classified information in a careless way.

Now? He's got THREE GOLDMAN SACHS BOARD MEMBERS, one of them happens to be the CEO. About as close to Wall St. as you can get, don't ya think? And.........Goldman Sachs people had a large hand in the meltdown of 2008. Not only that, but one of the people he's picked is Gen. Petraeus, a man who was charged, tried and convicted of giving classified information to his mistress.

Taiwan was no screw-up.

Taking a phone call from the president of Taiwan, and acknowledging her as such publicly is a screw up because it goes against the "One China" policy that was put into place by Reagan.

Things change.

Taiwan was no screw-up.
Sure, it wasn't.

*wink, wink*

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Taiwan was no screw-up.

Things change.

Yeah, but to change our foreign policy (which is what One China is), has to be done by Congress. And, btw.............Trump isn't even in office yet, so why should he be allowed to change the policy before being sworn in?

You hated it when Obama did things by himself.

That's white of ya....
rolleyes.gif

Hey, when Jr. was screwing over our country, I really didn't like the way he was running it. But, just like a blind pig finds a truffle every now and again, when he did good, I said as much.

Trump is a questionable leader, because of his choices for Cabinet. Two of his main points against Hillary during the campaign was that she was too close to Wall St. because of her connection with Goldman Sachs, as well as hammered her for handling classified information in a careless way.

Now? He's got THREE GOLDMAN SACHS BOARD MEMBERS, one of them happens to be the CEO. About as close to Wall St. as you can get, don't ya think? And.........Goldman Sachs people had a large hand in the meltdown of 2008. Not only that, but one of the people he's picked is Gen. Petraeus, a man who was charged, tried and convicted of giving classified information to his mistress.
Yah, it really doesn't get any worse than that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Taiwan was no screw-up.

Trump is not even in office yet. He can take as many phone calls from as many foreign leaders as he can stomach.

Taiwan was no screw-up.

Trump is not even in office yet. He can take as many phone calls from as many foreign leaders as he can stomach.

No he can't because the second he won the election, he became president elect, and at that time was considered an official of this country. And, as an official of this country, he has to follow our official policy, not do what he thinks he can.

Taiwan was no screw-up.

No he can't because the second he won the election, he became president elect, and at that time was considered an official of this country. And, as an official of this country, he has to follow our official policy, not do what he thinks he can.
Bullshit. He holds no official capacity whatsoever. Take a long walk on a short plank.

You can't swing a dead cat without hitting somebody from Goldman in D.C. Trump never said he was going to destroy Wall Street and his picks will be valuable in taking on new trade deals aimed at Japan and China. The senior Goldman Sachs boys are natural-born killers...who better to deal some damage to the Chinese thieves? Don't know what Petraeus has to do with it. He's not this soldier's soldier...he'd never been in combat before Iraq and that was driving in a heavily-armed convoy up into Iraq after the 3rd ID had destroyed everything in their path on the thunder-run to Baghdad. Only Generals get CIBs for riding in Humvees. He did nothing to compromise national security with his babe...it was all in a Yahoo email account "compose" section nobody else knew about or could access.....he'd delete her comments and she'd delete his...no email was ever sent...spycraft 101.

Forum List

Back