Trump pardons the great sheriff Joe Arpaio

Living in Vegas, I've been following Sheriff Joe for many years and found him admirable in his enforcement of the law. I also agreed with his prison camps. Felons don't deserve special treatment.

Here are some things to ponder. Saw a portion of Fox&Friends this morning where a guest talked about the pardons given by Carter, LBJ, Clinton, and Obama. This pardon pales in comparison. [Obama commutted the sentences of 1,600 prisoners]

gplus1474364727.png

arpaio.jpg

.facebook_1503777765343.jpg

ARPAIO-GATE: The 15 Most Insane Obama Pardons

The temper tantrums on the left over the well-deserved pardon of 85-year old ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio (convicted on a misdemeanor charge of contempt) deserves some context.

Over the course of eight years, Barack Obama pardoned scores of hard-core offenders.

Predictably, many committed crimes after being pardoned.

List @ Doug Ross @ Journal: ARPAIO-GATE: The 15 Most Insane Obama Pardons

So, all of this goes to show that breaking the law and ignoring orders from federal judges is ok during the presidency of The Don Trump..Huzzahs all around..

So, all of this goes to show that breaking the law and ignoring orders from federal judges is ok during the presidency of The Don Trump..Huzzahs all around..

It is when the orders by a liberal judge are clearly anti-law enforcement.

Well, then, you have just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that trump is every bit as bad as Obama!

I knew that you would see the light!

Did you actually READ the MEME?

Well, obviously, you did not read your own first one, or you would not have had to ask me that question, and your second one is pure Trumpette fantasy, having nothing to do with a pardon for any criminal convictions, so I figured that you were just warming up old Trump anti-veteran shit that he had served up when he was running for office.

Why did trump lie and claim Arpaio was convicted under the Obama administration. Arpaio was actually convicted by the trump administration.

Forum List

Back