Trump orders American troops to retreat

NOt really. But I did not attack him for it.
Are you happy with the move and the results?

I will be happy, when or if we ever take any steps to actually protect ourselves from our enemies.
that wasn’t my question. I asked if you were happy with Obama’s move to pull out of Iraq and the subsequent results

Pretty much. I think we did more than anyone could have reasonably expected for Iraq, and that their destiny is on them now. And should have been from sometime, half way though Bush's second term.
how about the power void that resulted in the rise of Isis? Thoughts?

Quite a bad reflection on the people of the region and the nation of Iraq.

What would you say if the Kurds where the ones who died at the hands of the Turkish army?

Turkey hosts 3.6 million Syrian refugees without killing them.
Terrorists need to surrender or be fought by anti-terror campaign.
After the area is cleared the refugees will be sent back to Syria and will be provided service by Turkey in their home country.
Whoa, where did that come from?! Did you read my question? Care to answer?

Are you happy with the move and the results?

I will be happy, when or if we ever take any steps to actually protect ourselves from our enemies.
that wasn’t my question. I asked if you were happy with Obama’s move to pull out of Iraq and the subsequent results

Pretty much. I think we did more than anyone could have reasonably expected for Iraq, and that their destiny is on them now. And should have been from sometime, half way though Bush's second term.

do you think we bear any responsibility?

if we could go back would you do things the same way?

No, I don't. We did more than any reasonable person could expect for the people of Iraq.

If I could go back? No. I would not. The idea that the people of Iraq were yearning to breath free, and once liberated would easily transition to a liberal democracy, has been proven false.

The middle east is more fucked up, than we gave it credit for.

We know that now.

Turkish Army protects 3.6 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and 5 million Syrians in Idlib.
That's about 40% of Syria's population (pre-war) which live under protection of Turkish Army.
Turkey is the only one in the world caring for Syrians. Others are just talk the talk.

Terrorists will die regardless of their ethnicity.
In Beltway language: These brown people multiply like rabbits, cost Turkey 40 billion $ already and need to be sent south of the border already yesterday. Fuck any Mexican-Kurdish sentiments.

Last edited:

No, I don't. We did more than any reasonable person could expect for the people of Iraq.

If I could go back? No. I would not. The idea that the people of Iraq were yearning to breath free, and once liberated would easily transition to a liberal democracy, has been proven false.

We know that now.
So what would you have done differently?

I appreciate you giving direct answers btw. Not many on this board do so. Kudos

Turkish Army protects 3.6 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and 5 million Syrians in Idlib.
That's about 40% of Syria's population (pre-war) which live under protection of Turkish Army.
Turkey is the only one in the world caring for Syrians. Others are just talk the talk.

In Beltway language: These brown people multiply like rabbits, cost Turkey 40 billion $ already and need to be sent south of the border already yesterday. Fuck any Mexican-Kurdish sentiments.
again... nothing to do with my question. Get off that soapbox for a minute and try joining the conversation

again... nothing to do with my question. Get off that soapbox for a minute and try joining the conversation

I already answered your question by saying Turkish Army will only kill terrorists regardless of their ethnicity.
So if a Syrian Kurd gets killed he's terrorist, that will be valid for all other ethnicities, too.
I'm sure Turkish Army won't carpet-bomb the area like USA did in Raqqa, it is Lebensraum for the Syrian refugees. The less gets bombed the less Turkey has to rebuild for the refugees currently residing inside Turkey :)

I already answered your question by saying Turkish Army will only kill terrorists regardless of their ethnicity.
So if a Syrian Kurd gets killed he's terrorist, that will be valid for all other ethnicities, too.
I'm sure Turkish Army won't carpet-bomb the area like USA did in Raqqa, it is Lebensraum for the Syrian refugees. The less gets bombed the less Turkey has to rebuild for the refugees currently residing inside Turkey :)
oh I see, and you trust the Turks to be faithful executors of this responsibility do ya?

We know that now.

NOT invaded Iraq. Propped some reasonably sane person up as King in Kabul, declared victory and brought the troops home.

You're welcome. Thanks for asking actual real questions, instead of assuming my answers and attacking me based on voices in your head.

oh I see, and you trust the Turks to be faithful executors of this responsibility do ya?

I do, Turks have been the only humanitarian actor in this whole Syrian mess by directly or indiretly protecting 8.6 million Syrians from Assad's chemical weapons and Russian bombardment. What have you done else than drawing Obama "red lines" which turned out to be greenlighting chemical weapons for Assad and dropping US Airforce bombs to displace Syrians into neighbouring countries ?

I do, Turks have been the only humanitarian actor in this whole Syrian mess by directly or indiretly protecting 8.6 million Syrians from Assad's chemical weapons and Russian bombardment. What have you done else than drawing Obama "red lines" which turned out to be greenlighting chemical weapons for Assad and dropping US Airforce bombs to displace Syrians into neighbouring countries ?

Thank goodness we're not counting on the Turks to protect any Armenians, eh?

We know that now.

NOT invaded Iraq. Propped some reasonably sane person up as King in Kabul, declared victory and brought the troops home.

You're welcome. Thanks for asking actual real questions, instead of assuming my answers and attacking me based on voices in your head.
oh I got plenty of voices in my head. The one speaking to me right now is saying that you went back too far in your time machine :)

Armenians are relevant to this discussion as much as the natives of America, the prisoners in Abu-Ghraib or Collin Powell's WMD presentation infront of the Security Council :)

Armenians are relevant to this discussion as much as the natives of America, the prisoners in Abu-Ghraib or Collin Powell's WMD presentation infront of the Security Council :)

Armenians aren't relevant to a discussion about awesome Turkish hospitality?
No chance they'll be just as nice to the Kurds as they were to the Armenians, eh?

We know that now.

oh I got plenty of voices in my head. The one speaking to me right now is saying that you went back too far in your time machine :)

Oh, the King thing? THe tribal warlords are going to control the majority of the country. Pretending they are a modern liberal democracy, is just playing silly games.

Forum List

Back